Until this world ends,will you be with me?

Until this world ends, will you be with me?
  "It’s been so long
Me, liking you and you never know
I worry that I might get caught
Keep thinking if I should say or not

Do you know my mind?
Are you pretending like you don’t know?
Pretending like you can’t overcome it
Can’t you just accept my heart?

My love, my love
Please open up your mind
I’ve been tired of waiting
So exhausted but so that I won’t fall
Please hold my hand"

 

 

  Nicole sang the song she had written about her feelings right now while playing the piano. A sudden call from Sandeul shocked her and she hurried to pick that call: "Sandeul? What's up?"
 
  "Nicole, can you meet me in the school canteen tomorrow morning? I've something important to ask you, it's about her,"Sandeul asked as he sounds very flustered.
 
 "Sure!Guess you haven't talk to her yet huh?" Nicole try to cover her sadness.
 
 "Yeah.See you tomorrow!" Sandeul cut off the call.
 
  Early in the morning.
 
  "Nic,what should I do?She is just so popular,she won't notice me,"Sandeul spit out all his troubles to Nicole.
 
  "Hey, are you a man? Just go and tell her that you like her,I bet she'll notice you."
 
 
  "You don't understand.When I'm in front of her,I just can't say anything."
 
 
  "What's so hard?It's just making a confession to her,that's all!"
 
 
  At this time, Sandeul's crush,Rachel appears in the canteen."She's here,why don't you tell her now?"Nicole whispered to Sandeul as he didn't notice about Rachel's appearance.
 
  "What?!Where's she?"Sandeul almost chocked the bread he's eating and turned around to look for Rachel.
 
  Sandeul was disappointed when he saw there's a man beside Rachel and mumbled to himself:"Ugh!Is that man her boyfriend?"
 
  "You can still confess to her anyway.Maybe she'll accept you despite she's having a boyfriend right now,haha!"Nicole tried to comfort Sandeul but she's just not good at it,it turned out to make Sandeul frustrated,"Don't you think what you've just said are nonsense?"
 
  Sandeul banged the table and ran away angrily.Nicole's heart is bleeding,she didn't wish for him to be in this way,but she knew that Sandeul is offended by her words. "I don't mean that..."Nicole thought.
 
  "So,he's angry with you now?"Nicole's childhood friend Gongchan asked.
 
  "Yeah.He might not be talking to me for weeks,"Nicole gave a deep sigh.
 
  "How about your partner on the graduation day?It's in a month time from now,you better find another partner and stop thinking of finding Sandeul to be your partner.Maybe you should get me as your partner,"Gongchan joked, and this line snapped Nicole back to reality.
 
  "Oh shoot!I almost forget this,but I'm sure that I'll convince Sandeul to be my partner,you just have to stop dreaming about me taking you as my partner,"Nicole smiled.
 
  "If I am your partner,I guess I'll break my image as your singing skills are...hahahaha!"Gongchan laughed and Nicole punched his arm hard.
 
  "Ouch! I'm just kidding,you've such a nice voice,a voice like the angels',are you happy with it?"Gongchan teased.
 
  "Hahaha,I'm laughing at it,very funny,"Nicole answered with a heavy sarcasm.
 
  "You can sing well,but don't waste it on a guy who might not ever happen to be yours on the future,"Gongchan advised,Nicole just gave a wry smile.
 
  The next day,Sandeul shouted Nicole's name while entering the music room."Sandeul?I thought you're mad with me and won't talk to me anymore,"Nicole was surprised.
 
  "Erm...I'm sorry for yesterday's incident.I don't mean to shout at you,you know?I'm just...um..."Without letting Sandeul to finish his line,Nicole answered with a broad smile:"OK,OK,I understand."
 
  "After thinking the whole night,I guess you're right,maybe I should give it a try,"Sandeul said seriously,"What do you girls like?Romantic scenes?"
 
  "Well,for me,I'll be happy no matter what that boy does,as long as it comes from the heart, "Nicole answered, and Sandeul thought hard.
 
  "Hey,I just composed a song,"Nicole said while playing a melody on the piano.
 
  "Whoah!I don't know that you know how to compose songs,it sounds great,"Sandeul pay her a compliment.
 
  "I thought to play this song on the graduation day,what do you think?"Nicole started her question."Cool,"Sandeul answered while he was thinking other things.
 
  "It will be perfect if I include a vocalist in this.Will you help me?"Nicole asked nervously."Yeah..."Sandeul was still thinking of other things.
 
  "Really?"Nicole jumped up and hug Sandeul.
 
  "Wh-what?"Sandeul was confused.
 
  "You said you'll help to sing this song on the graduation day,"Nicole repeated.
 
  "Oops,I'm sorry,I was off-minded just now.As you know,I don't like to perform,"Sandeul rejected Nicole.
 
  "But you're really good in singing.Besides,Rachel will sure surprised after watching you performing,"Nicole kept convincing Sandeul to be her partner.
 
  "Let me think first,I'll give you my answer tomorrow,ok?"Sandeul answered.
 
  They walked out of the music room.Rachel accidentally banged into Sandeul."I'm sorry!"Sandeul and Rachel said at the same time."Aren't you that guy that sings very well?"Rachel was surprised.
 
  "You know me?"Sandeul was even surprised that his crush knew him.
 
  Rachel smiled."You're not with your boyfriend today?"Sandeul asked.
 
  "My boyfriend?I don't have a boyfriend,"Rachel looked at him weirdly.
 
  "That guy that is always beside you is not your boyfriend?"Nicole gasped.
 
  "Oh,you mean my brother?"Rachel giggled."So, that's your brother?"Sandeul asked in delight."Yup.Many people thought that we're couple,haha!"Rachel were still giggling.
 
  Nicole shook Sandeul's elbow as if she was saying:"Ta-dah!You still have a chance."Sandeul turned to Nicole and winked.Nicole understand what Sandeul meant and nodded her head.
 
  "Er...Rachel?I've something I always wanted to tell you,"Sandeul finally plucked up the courage to confess to Rachel,"Will you go out with me?"as he talk to Rachel,they walked away,leaving Nicole behind.
 
  "He finally got it..." Nicole thought. 
 
  "Aren't you supposed to be sad?"Gongchan suddenly appeared.
 
  "Why should I?Since he finally confess to Rachel,I should congrats him,"Nicole was still covering her sadness.
 
  "Did he agree to be your partner?"Gongchan changed topic.
 
  "No..."Nicole said sadly."Let's buy ice-cream,you always turned happy after eating ice-cream, right?"Gongchan tried to comfort Nicole.
 
  "Nah,it's okay.I'll be fine."Nicole walked away sorrowfully.Gongchan felt for his friend.
 
  "Nic!Guess what?I've made it!She's going out with me this Sunday!"Sandeul told Nicole happily.
 
  "So are you going to perform?"Nicole smiled and asked.
 
  "Of course,it's just because of Rachel,"Sandeul said joyfully.
 
  "Then we shall start practice now,"Nicole was happy that Sandeul finally accept to be her partner,but her heart was going to break.
 
  "What's the name of that song?"Sandeul asked.
 
  "Crush,a song about crush.Here's the lyrics,"Nicole answered while handing the lyrics to Sandeul.

 

  Time flies.Tomorrow is going to be the graduation day.Nicole enjoyed every practice between she and Sandeul.She knew that after this Sandeul will be no more time hanging out with her.She knew that Sandeul and Rachel went well,but they're not couple yet.They were not couple because Sandeul was still waiting for the graduation day to make his confession to Rachel.Although Nicole really loves Sandeul,she will still be happy for Sandeul and Rachel.

  "Nicole,you're not looking well.What happened?"Gongchan asked as Nicole kept sighing.

  "Today is the last,after today,he might not be seeing me again,"Nicol gave a deep sigh.

  "Today?You still have tomorrow right?"Gongchan was confused.

  "No,"Nicole shook her head lightly,and continued,"Since he sang it for Rachel's sake,so why should I get involved in it?Rachel will be touched and going to accept him if he played and sang the song himself,right?"


  "Are you stupid?Or you've mental problem?"Gongchan raised his voice, and Nicole sighed again.

  "He doesn't even know your feelings and you're still helping him?"Gongchan continued,but Nicole ignored him.

  "Gongchan,love is blind.You don't understand me.Once you love that person,you'll do everything for that person to make him happy."Nicole said.

  "You're not in a movie,okay?Wake up!Are you sure he'll be grateful to you?He might forget you or even don't know that you've helped him this much,"Gongchan tapped her head.

  "Whatever,I don't care anymore,as long as he is happy,I'm happy too.It's getting late,I'll get scold from my parents if I'm still not home.See you tomorrow!"Nicole smiled and ran away.


  "This girl...Why does she love that Sandeul so much?"Gongchan mumbled to himself.


  It was the graduation day.


  "Sandeul,can you perform alone today?"Nicole requested nervously,afraid that her plans will be screwed up.

  "Why?Anything happened?"Sandeul asked curiously.

  "It's just...um...I'm not feeling so well.I'm afraid that I'll screw up the performance,"Nicole simply gave an excuse.

  "Are you sick?Do you went to see the doctor?You can still do it if you can.I really hope that we can perform together,"Sandeul's words made Nicole hesitate.

  Nicole was happy that Sandeul concerned about her and wished to perform with him too,but she can't bear with her heartbreak and she still rejected him:"I'll be okay,but I really can't afford to finish the whole song.Good luck to you!I'll be sitting in as an audience,do well in it!"

  "If you insist,then I shouldn't force you.Thank you,I'll perform well."Sandeul grinned.Nicole walked away slowly.

  Sandeul went to the backstage and changed into a white tuxedo.Just before Sandeul's turn to perform,Gongchan appeared to him."Guess you're Sandeul,"he said, and Sandeul nodded.

  "You are?"Sandeul asked.

  "I'm Nicole's friend,Gongchan.She didn't talk to you about me,right?"Gongchan chortled.

  "Is there anything happened to Nicole?"Sandeul asked panicky.

  "No.I'm sad that she didn't even mention about me but tells me every single thing about you,"Gongchan sighed.

  "You must be joking,"Sandeul paused a while before answering.

  "Do you understand what are you going to sing later?"Gongchan ignored Sandeul and continued.

  "It's about the feeling of a person towards a crush,"Sandeul answered,and Gongchan nodded his head.

  "Do you know that Nicole wrote this song because of you?She's describing her feelings to you,she likes you,"Gongchan asked.

  "We're just like brothers,she wouldn't have a crush on me,you're a real joker!"Sandeul burst into laughters.

  "Why don't you try to understand the lyrics?I mean,she spent a whole day to write this song about her feelings to you after all,"Gongchan said, and Sandeul just stood there. "And, Nicole just gave an excuse for not performing with you,she said that she didn't want to spoil the atmosphere since you wanted to use this song as a confession to Rachel,"Gongchan continued.

  "Sandeul,it's your turn now!"a voice called on Sandeul cut off their conversation."I'm coming!"Sandeul shouted back, and turned to Gongchan's direction but he was not there anymore.

  "Was it true?But Nicole wouldn't have been into me,we're just friends,real best friends,isn't it?"Sandeul asked himself. 

  Nicole saw Sandeul appeared with a nice tuxedo and smiled,same as what Rachel did.Sandeul bowed and walked towards the piano.A beautiful melody was played,Sandeul started his performance.Nicole exited the hall as she can't hide her sadness anymore.

 

 
"It’s been so long
Me, liking you and you never know
I worry that I might get caught
Keep thinking if I should say or not

Do you know my mind?
Are you pretending like you don’t know?
Pretending like you can’t overcome it
Can’t you just accept my heart?

My love, my love
Please open up your mind
I’ve been tired of waiting
So exhausted but so that I won’t fall
Please hold my hand"
 
  The audience was impressed with the beautiful voice Sandeul has.It was not very often to get Sandeul perform on the stage.Some girls squealed at he lyrics of the song,so was Rachel.Just as he was singing the last sentence of the paragraph,Gongchan's word appeared in his mind.
 
  "Do you know that Nicole wrote this song because of you?She's describing her feelings to you,she likes you."
 
  Sandeul stood up suddenly and his eyes roamed over the audience's seat,he was finding Nicole.He dashed off the stage and hurried to the exit since he can't find Nicole.Rachel held onto Sandeul's arm but he gave her an apology and ran again.
 
  "Where's Nicole?"Sandeul asked Gongchan as he saw Gongchan was standing at the door.
 
  "She left just as you started to perform,"Gongchan answered.
 
  "Thanks,bro!"Sandeul shouted as he ran out of the hall.Gongchan smiled slightly while looking at Sandeul ran off.
 
  Nicole was at the park, playing with the children.She forgotten all her sadness as she was playing with the children.Just as Nicole was going to pick the ball,she saw Sandeul stood in front of her.
 
  "Sandeul?Why are you here?What about the performance and Rachel?"Nicole was so surprised that Sandeul was here.
 
  "Silly girl.You told me you like this park,right?"Sandeul refreshed Nicole's mind, and she nodded her head.
 
  "Why,huh? Why...didn't you tell me that...you like me?" Sandeul was still catching his breath.Nicole was surprised again.
 
  "How...how do you know that?"she asked with fear.
 
  "If your friend Gongchan didn't tell me about this,are you going to keep this as a secret forever?"Sandeul asked.
 
  "So,it was Gongchan who told you.I thought you like Rachel,and I'm not that good enough compared to her,so...I chose not to say anything.Besides,you said we're like brothers isn't it?"Nicole explained.
 
  "Argh,silly girl!Wrong,totally wrong!The song 'Crush' is your confession,and you want me to sing it to Rachel.I was fond of Rachel,but it doesn't mean that I don't like you.I was really stupid for not understanding you,"Sandeul sighed and Nicole looked at him confusedly.
 
  "Is that mean that,you like me?"Nicole chuckled, and Sandeul nodded his head.
 
  "Although you're not as charming and gentle as Rachel,you're a nice girl.You don't try to impress anyone,you do what you want,you laughed at everything even though it was not really funny.And at least,you don't sleep through a movie I like,even it is really boring.That's what I like about you,"Sandeul smiled.
 
  "Wait a minute,did Rachel sleep when you date her for a movie?"Nicole laughed.
 
  "That's not important okay?"Sandeul rolled his eyes."You cannot hide your feelings from me again,"Sandeul hugged Nicole tightly,and Nicole's eyes were full of tears.
 
  "Hey,let's eat ice-cream!"Nicole pulled Sandeul to the ice-cream stall."You're like a kid,"Sandeul laughed and wiped some ice-cream on Nicole's face.
 
  "Lee Sandeul!I will kill you!"Nicole shouted.
 
  "Catch me if you can,"Sandeul ran away quickly and Nicole chased after him.
 
  Under the sunset,there was a couple chasing one another happily.

"Even I’m talking with people
but I still think of you all day
How to do so I can tell you about my mind
You’re my only one

My love, my love
Please open up your mind
I’ve been tired of waiting
So exhausted but so that I won’t fall
Please hold my hand

Because I love you so much,
Because I like you so much,
Please don’t turn away
Please accept my heart
I’ll make you happy forever
I want to be with you
Can’t you just come to me?

My love, my love
Please open up your mind
You’re more important than my life
I love you, Until this world ends
will you be with me?"