I Refuse to Stay

I Refuse to Stay

 

 

 

 

 

So here it it please enjoy :D

 

Usher - His Mistakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo closed his eyes as he laid down on his bed; thoughts weighing him down heavily. All of this drama is taking a toll on him; physically and mentally.

How did it end up this way? He thought as he stood up and walked back and fro on his room; the atmosphere was clearly heavy, it was somewhat downing like it was sympathizing with him.

This uneasy feeling is just pure agonizing for him it left him confused through his core.

Am I the one to blame? He though; running a hand through his face, ruffling and messing up his hair as frustration keep building up inside of him.

He finally decided to get out of his apartment and just walk aimlessly; hoping for this feeling to fade away.

As he was walking down he reminisced about the time he saw her.

 Her…

The one who’s causing all this turmoil inside his being,

Her…

The one who’s making him go crazy

Her…

The one who’s the center of his world, it revolved around her now it’s also her that caused it’s shattering.

 

FLASHBACK

 

It was like any normal Saturday, Kim Myungsoo would take a walk from the park then head down to the café he always would stay and clear his thoughts over a cup of coffee and staring outside; it was his way of relaxing.

He was doing what he does normally until there was one person that caught his attention, on the back corner of the café sitting at a table for two near the window a girl sitting there and just looking outside through the glass.

Eyes looking so empty and sad; it clear like the skies without stars. Lonely, it looked lonely like there was this bottled up feelings that can never be suppressed and free , a feeling of loneliness struggling to be shown and tamed down.

With how she looked it cause L’s lips to crave a small smile; lightly tilting his head to side, you might say that his interest was sparked up.

Slowly he trudge his way to the next table near the table the girl was sitting at

The chair in front of the girl was currently unoccupied; though he sat at table which was two seats away from her staring at her directly as she was oblivious to the gaze he was giving her.

Finally realizing that someone was staring at her she diverted her gaze and looked at him with questioning eyes.

Myungsoo only replied with a soft smile looking directly through her eyes.

She offered him a small smile nether less then continued looking out the window.

He also did the same as her and looked outside still with an amused smile etched on his face.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

From that day on he learned that she was experiencing a bitter break up but is trying to piece her life together back.

Myungsoo was always with her trying to cheer her up as a friend but then feelings developed and it blossomed into love.

Affectionate gaze was always being sent her way from Myungsoo with whatever they did.

Like the time they cooked pasta together as they planned to watch movie in L’s apartment after dinner. She would slice the vegetable with the utmost focus while Myungsoo happily over her guarding if ever she cut her delicate fingers. He had learned about her passion for cooking mainly being a café barista. They would nudge each other’s side and laugh merrily as the two was currently enjoying each other’s company.

Or like the other time she was on his apartment in mid-afternoon just lounging around while he was enjoying a book sitting at his sofa, suddenly she sat next to him, Myungsoo pretended to act like she wasn’t there as she pout and Myungsoo secretly peeked at her and saw her pouting like a child he can’t help but smile.

As an hour passed by he noticed that there was no more shuffling going on beside him, he finally put his book down and saw that she was asleep with uncomfortable position. So he placed her head in his lap and just stare at her peaceful serene sleeping face. L can’t help but admire her long lashes cascading down, her porcelain skin looking so soft, her lips looking plump. Myungsoo just can’t take his eyes of her.

 

After three months of being inseparable from each other Myungsoo finally had the courage to confess to her.

He was meeting up with her at their favorite café where they first met.

Sitting at the table Myungsoo had this soft smile in his face while currently playing with this promise ring he bought; he was planning on giving it to her.

As he noticed that a shadow was looming over him he averted his gaze and smiled at her.

She sat down as a waiter came and got their orders.

As they were waiting for their order to come, L was waiting for the right time to confess, he was getting uneasy with his feelings and words in his heart wanting to break free.

As their order came she sipped her caramel macchiato happily the noticed that L was acting strange and asked him what’s wrong

“Myungsoo- ah , gwenchanayo?” She asked looking at him worriedly.

With her looking so adorable with pouting lips and a big worried eyes L can’t help but laugh a little .

He shook his head and smiled at her charmingly before fishing out something from his pocket; a ring , he slid it at her ring finger which caught her off guard; she gave him a quizzical look and he just smiled at her.

She then gazed down at the ring and smiled at it, affectionately looking at it with a smile in her face.

 

After many months of in their relationship the first two months were going smoothly; it was like Myungsoo felt his life was perfect; it was complete as long as she was by his side.

Until the past few months their relationship was getting hazy and it’s like she’s getting distant from him; there was less enthusiasm in her voice when he talk to her, a weird and mysterious aura around her all the time, it was like she didn’t even want to be near him anymore. It was driving L insane that he couldn’t take it anymore that he wanted, no, needed to confront her. With how this relationship went from cloud nine to going down hard on the pavements.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

60 seconds is all I need for this story
You disappeared from my life
I didn’t hold you back

 

 

As Myungsoo arrived at the café they both came to love to hangout he saw her immediately, she wasn’t really that hard to miss, everyone in the café had a significant other with them; she was the only one there sitting alone.

Heaving out a sigh and discarding the heavy feeling inside of him, L trudge his way to the table. There was no greeting that was exchange because she refuse to meet eyes with L.

It was awkward for L , the silence and atmosphere was so thick you could slice a knife through it. It was strange for L because he grew used to this welcoming aura that was always around her that was accompanied with her signature bright smile. But right now that smile was missing as her lips were drawn in a firm line.

Fiddling with the ring that L gave her she looked at it hesitating to speak first then give back the ring or just go straight to giving it back.

Finally she looked up to L and delicately grab his left hand and opened his palm and placed the ring.

Dumbfounded was the perfect word to describe Myungsoo’s  facial expression but it was soon replaced with a cold façade.

“ I gave him one more chance, I hope you forgive me.” She said as she hurriedly stood up and bowed at L before leaving L alone.

L was simply just staring off ahead, thoughts were clouding up his head, he ignored the scattered noise around him, it was like block by his ears and brain , he couldn’t hear what was happening around him all he can hear was his heart slowly breaking.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Three months already have passed when they broke up. L was slowly recovering, he was slowly moving on, her memories painfully and slowly fading away .

It was a rainy evening that day. L was just sitting at his couch , staring ahead thinking of what he should do.

A knock came across his door which interrupted his thoughts. The pounding sounds was loud it seems like it the one knocking on L’s door needed to say something urgent.

He had no choice but to open up.

As he opened the door, it was a shock to see her again…

Tear stained face, puffy eyes, red nose and clearly soaked to the bone as she looked like she ran in the rain.

“ Myungsoo  o-o-ppa…” She stuttered as she hugged him while crying.

L made no movements as shock clearly took over his system. Slowly he looked at her as she rested her head at the crook of his neck his hands slowly patted and her head.

“H-h-he lef-f-t me again.” She cried out to him.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

He left a scar across your heart

I understand, girl

Don’t let his wrongs tear us apart, no

Girl, I’m your man
 

 

 

When she was dried and wrapped around a towel with tea in her hands sited at L’s couch ,  Myungsoo continued to look at her with worried eyes.

She was not meeting his eyes, fingers wrapped around the warm cup.

Slowly she spoke.

“I’m sorry for intruding but I didn’t know where else to go.” She muttered lowly.

L made no movements and reaction.

“ Myungsoo- ah , I’m so sorry, I know what I did is wrong and cruel but please forgive me and help me , I don’t know who else I could turn to.” She said as tears came pouring out of her eyes.

“Why did he left you again?”  L finally muttered.

“……. He didn’t want to take responsibility.” She said her face buried inside her palms as she cried.

That statement caught Myungsoo off guard he didn’t know what to say.

“Please Myungsoo help me raise this child, I-i-i…. I don’t know anyone who could help me but you.” She whispered.

“Rest for now and tomorrow go back to your apartment to change clothes. You can take the bed. Good night.” Myungsoo muttered as he stood up and went to the bathroom.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

I’ll do anything to prove I love you

Baby girl, but I refuse to

Pay for something I didn’t do, I love you, girl

But I refuse to stay paying for his mistakes

 

 

She left early in the morning with a note thanking Myungsoo and hoping to meet her in the evening at the café they used to come to.

That day he only thought if he would do the right thing with helping her but the other side of him just doesn’t feel right with going through with it.

He’s thoughts were taking all of his attention. He unconsciously walked to the café where they would supposed to meet.

Then just outside the entrance of the café he saw her.

L approached her silently and nodded inside indicating that they should go and find a seat.

They sat at the table where they first met.

The table that started everything.

They sat down and ordered.

None of them talked.

The atmosphere was icy.

“Myungsoo-ah ….. please… help me.” She finally broke the tension and spoke while tears were threatening to spill.

L just looked at her.

A tear fell down.

It cascaded down his face.

“I refuse to pay for his mistake.” He said as he stood up and left the bill in the table.

As he walked out it was raining.

He didn’t care.

He just walked out.

 

THE END