Waiting for my date :)

[Drabble] A Date With The Cutest Pabo

Sungjong’s POV

 

8:30am

 

I am the type who wakes up easily with the slightest sound or the faintest tap; so when I heard the vibrating sound of my phone, I knew it was impossible for me to go back to bed.

I reached for my phone buried under a pile of stuffed animals in the corner of my bed.

 

*1 text message from L_hyung*

L_hyung:                     Goodmorning babe. ^^

 

Babe? Since when did we call each other babe?

 

Infinite_maknae:          Hyung, are you still dreaming? Please go back to bed. =_=

 

Hyung has been calling me different kinds of names and sometimes it’s annoying. He calls me princess, he calls me cute pabo, he calls me handsome Jongie, he calls me S-line and most recently, I’m his babe.

 

L_hyung:                     I’m not dreaming cute pabo! Just please get out of bed and meet me in this                                      

                                      really, really nice coffee shop. ^^

 

Coffee shop? That would be nice. I think I should check it out and since this is Myungsoo-hyung’s only free time, I’ll be with him.

 

Infinite_maknae:          Okay, text me the address. ^^

 

I left the phone in my bed and got up to get ready. When I came out of the room, I quickly went to the kitchen and checked for food in the fridge. To my surprise, there were 3 boxes of fresh milk with a note in it. It was written using a black marker. To: S-Line. Do not let the hyung’s drink it, it’s only for you!

A smile formed in my face but it was cut right away by Sunggyu-hyung storming out of their room, and seemed like looking for something.

“Goodmorning, hyung! Are you looking for something?” I asked with a delighted tone.

“ Sungjong-ah, did you see my journal? I think I lost it! I cannot f**ckin lose it!!!” Hyung was panicking for a moment there but then after a few minutes he found the journal just inside one of his bags.

“Oh God! I thought I lost it!” He sat on the floor, defeated by the mini heart attacks he had while panicking and finding that journal alternatively.

“Why hyung? What’s up with that journal?” I was curious. It looked like he’s been hiding something there.

“Nothing in particular. It’s a death note okay?! Whatever, just drink your milk and wash up!” That was quite strange. But then just as what hyung said I need to finish my drink and wash up.

 

L_hyung:                     It’s just around the corner. When you reach the nearest street light from our apartment, you’ll see a newly

                                     opened shop on your left with umbrellas and seats outside.

 

L_hyung:                     It’s the only coffee shop in that street so you’ll find it easily.

 

L_hyung:                     On your left okay?

 

L_hyung:                     Sungjong-ah?

 

L_hyung:                     Can you please hurry up and reply!

 

As soon I finished tidying up, I got back to my conversation with Myungsoo-hyung only to find out…

 

*5 text messages and 3 missed calls from L_hyung*

 

What is his problem? Why is he in a hurry in the first place?

 

Infinite_maknae:          I got it hyung. Just finished washing up. I’ll be there in a minute.

 

L_hyung:                     Okay, love you.^_^

 

Infinite_maknae:          …

 

L_hyung:                     :-(

 

Infinite_maknae:          You’re so cute! I love you too, hyung ^__^

 

 

            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : next chapter will all be about the date and  Myungsoo's preparation :)