The Fight and My Love..

My Pride is Just For You

.....

"Why?Are you jealous."Minho said while raised his eyebrow to her.Sohyun look at Minho with a not satisfied face.

"Why should I?"Sohyun said while sit on the sofa.

"Fine..Come,I will send you home."Minho said and take his jacket.He wear his jacket and ready to out from the house but suddenly Sohyun shout to him.

"I doesn't want to back home.I want to stay here."Sohyun said and leaned her back on the sofa.She already want to sleep but Minho dragged her.

"Yah,you have to back home or your parent will be worried."

"Don't worry,they let me to stay here,okay..".Minho look at Jiyeon and Jiyeon just smile.She then walking toward them.

"If her parent let her to stay here,just let her.Okay?"Jiyeon ask Minho with a smile and Minho finally had to agreed.Sohyun stick out her tongue to Minho.

"Thank,Jiyeon,you are very kind."Sohyun said while hug Jiyeon happily.

"It's okay.So what is your name?"

"Kwon Sohyun.Just call me Sohyun."

"Okay,Minho.Can you take care of Sohyun for a while.I want to go somewhere else."

"Where do you want to go?Jiyeon-ah."

"Somewhere.."

Jiyeon finally out and just leave two of them.Glaring at each other like giving a warning.They sit far away from each other,still quiet and didn't looking at each other face.But finally,Sohyun looking at Minho and ready to talk with him.

"I'am boring,should we doing something?"

"What?"Minho still didn't look at Sohyun face.

"Ermm.......We can playing something?"

"Oh,I'm forget.Jiyeon said she want to eat chicken soup.I want to make the soup for her."Minho quickly stand and walk to the kitchen.

"I will help you."Sohyun said and follow Minho from behind.

......................................................................................................................

Jiyeon was walking to the park,still thinking of her ex-boyfriend,Myungsoo.She want him to be at her side and love her but.Jiyeon was sitted on the couch when someone was approach her.Jiyeon look at the face and surprisely,he was Myungsoo.

She was smiling at him but he was always look at her just like he hate her.Myungsoo throw a box to Jiyeon.

"Take all the thing take you gave me in the past.I don't need it anymore."

"But."Jiyeon suddenly stop talking at just take her box.Her tear suddenly out and she was very sad when he was throwing the box at her.

"You really forget me?Myungsoo."Jiyeon ask him.

"Yes.And I want to forget you."Myungsoo said and walk away from Jiyeon.When he get into his car,he suddenly crying because his heart still to JIyeon.He just love her but he had to hurt her because he want want to achieve his dream to be a rich man.At the end of this month,she will married with a rich girl.

Sorry,Jiyeon..

I have to hurt you

But I'm still love you

..............................................................................................................................................................

What happen to Sohyun and Minho at the kitchen??

Will Jiyeon can forget Myungsoo?

Subscribe and comment...^^