First Time Meeting

My Pride is Just For You

Sohyun drink the alcohol and become drunk.She dancing with everyman in the club to realease her stress.Being at home just make her crazy person,hear her parent argue everything just want to make she leave this horrible world.Suddenly a waiter come to her and stopped her from being more drunk,he take the glass from Sohyun's hand.

"Miss,I think you have drunk.Please stop."He worried about Sohyun condition."Drunk?I'm not drunk.I'm okay.'Sohyun become dizzy and fall from her chair.

"I will help you."The waiter said while help Sohyun to stand.He bring Sohyun out because it was so noisy inside.He sit beside Sohyun and ask her several question.

"Where you live?I will send you.It seen you can't drive if your condition like this."The waiter ask Sohyun with a smile,

"I don't want back home.It just like a hell."Sohyun said while cry."Maybe I should bring her home."The man think to himself.

//

The waiter bring Sohyun to his house and placed her to his bed.Then a girl come to his room with a curious face."Who is that oppa?"Jiyeon shocked when see the girl.

"She's drunk and I want to help her."The waiter said.After a few minute,Sohyun open her eyes and shocked to see a man in front his eye."Who are you?"

"I'm the one who bring you here.You are drunk."The waiter said while put his jacket on the chair."I'm choi Minho and don't worry,I'm kind person."

Minho then out from his room.'How can he said he is kind by himself?"Sohyun mumble to herself.She then go to the door and look at Minho who is beside Jiyeon.MInho was happily chatting with Jiyeon.They joke on each other.

"They are sibling?Or Couple?"Sohyun tried to know about them.Minho who suddenly realize Sohyun go near her."Yah,what are you dreaming about?"He hit Sohyun head.

"It's hurt."Sohyun said."Anyeonghaseyo,I'm Jiyeon,Minho's friend."Jiyeon bow to Sohyun.

"How can a friend live together?"Sohyun said with a jealous tone.


Sorry for the short chapter.....Comment and Subsribe...