baby don't cry

Baby Don't Cry

 

Don’t wait anymore please,

Take my heart instead.

Yixing is staring at the girl in front of him. A very melancholy look comes out from his eyes. That girl is crying again. Crying because the man that she loved, has just brought their relationship to an end.

Yixing takes a deep breath and brings her into his loving arms, letting her cry on his chest, letting her tears run down on his clothes.

“Stop waiting for him” he whispered

“Just take my heart instead” said Yixing deep inside his heart, as he still trying to calm her down.

It’s such a painful feeling for Yixing to see that girl crying. He just can’t take it.

 

Love shine like a light,

Even the moon closed its eyes.

Yixing wished that girl can see something. Something in his heart. His love. Love that shines like a light, even the moon can’t compared.

A pure love and only for that girl.

Yes, Yixing wished she can really start to see, and stop waiting for that idiot.

 

If it’s not me but someone else,

If it’s line in a drama.

Sometimes Yixing wondered if he was another person, will she choose him?

Or he wondered that his life was a drama that he can make the lines himself, Yixing and her definitely will end up together. Almost every drama have a happy ending right?

But in any case, Yixing will always choose her.

A girl that has taken his heart over and never turn it back.

 

I would set fire to all the scars that he made.

Wufan, a lucky man that has won her heart over, to Yixing, he’s only an idiot and coward that left her with a cliché reason: bored.

Yixing has given his faith to Wufan to always protect the girl that he loves. But that idiot has ripped that faith out.

Enough is enough.

Yixing has ran out of his patience.

 

Baby don’t cry, tonight

After the darkness has lifted.

At that night, she asked Yixing to meet up, and said that she can’t bear anymore.

Yixing rushed to a café, looking for her. He can tell that her shoulder was trembling.

She’s crying again.

Because of that idiot, Wu Yifan.

“Don’t cry anymore.” Said Yixing, as he sit next to her, pulling her into his arms.

 

Baby don’t cry, tonight

It’ll be like nothing ever happened.

“Stop crying.” Yixing shed her tears that run down in her cheeks.

“Don’t ever think about it. Just think that your relationship was never exist.” Said Yixing, again, shedding her tears.

Yixing gives her a cup of chocolate for a girl beside him. Maybe she could feel better.

“But I—“

” He’s not even worth crying for.” Said Yixing, clearly.

 

You’ll never become a bubble,

In the end you don’t have to know.

“It’s hard to let him go, Yixing.” Said her

“Just try to love somebody else.”

Yixing stares on her eyes.

“I don’know this side of you, crying because a person that not even worth to cry for. You’ll never become a bubble, a fragile one, that could gone by any time. You won’t. You’re the strongest girl I’ve ever met.

“You don’t have to know what would happen, because I’ll always be here, standing for you. Standing for the girl that I love.”

She stares at Yixing, just can’t believe what’s happening.

Suddenly, her tears are running down again. But her lips flashed a happy smile.

 

So, baby don’t cry, cry

For my love will protect you.

Hey, don’t cry!” said Yixing worried.

“I didn’t cry!” said her as she shed her tears roughly.

“I’ve promised to protect you with my love, so stop crying!”

“Sssshh! Just let me hug you!”

She pulled Yixing to her arms. Yixing still speechless, can’t believe what just happenned.

Then Yixing started to smile, showing off her dimples and hugs her back.

For both of them, a new love story has just begun.

 


yeah, so, that's it... for the first time I made a story with EXO member in it

AND I CHOOSE YOU ZHANG YIXING.

um, okay...

thank you for reading, i hope you like it~!