im too lazy to think of a title :)

Seoul Academy For The Gifted.

 

YOONA’S  POV –

Uggh. It’s only the first day of school and I’m going to feel rejected already . Before I could go and sit down on the side tiffany dragged me towards the booths. I didn’t fight it, I was much to lazy right now. She dragged me towards the pink one first; of course she would go towards the pink one. There were 7 girls standing under the banner, which spelt out GIRLS GENERATION. Huh, cool name, but I much prefer the name KARA, a purple booth only a couple of stands away. All 7 girls jumped up and smiled at us.

‘ HELLO! Welcome to the Girls’ Generation booth, would you like to audition?, I’m Taeyeon by the way :D ‘, a rather short but pretty girl said.

“ Hello I’m Yuri ! “, she was darker than the others but she had a charm that brought me to her.

And one by one they introduced each other. ‘ SooYoung, SeoHyun, Jessica, HyoYeon, Sunny’.

They were very bright and smiled a lot, which made me smile too.

“ Annyeong! I’m Tiffany and this is Yoona! “ Tiffany introduced us.

“WOW! You girls are so pretty!” one of them exclaimed.

They must all have powers right? I wanted to walk away, ashamed they might ask me if I have powers or any talent, but tiffany had a tight grip on me. Tiffany put down her name on the list and looked at me as if saying ‘ Put your name down already!’. http://taestars.tumblr.com/I shook my head, she scrunched up her nose wrote something down and waved at the girls.

We then continued walking down to look at the other booths, Afterschool, Super Junior, Kara, Exo, Rainbow, and Btob & Beast were all crowded with students wanting to join. We walked near the end where Btob & Beast where as we couldn’t see anyone’s face as they were the most crowded. I took out my iPod and earphones and put them in, trying to drown all the screaming and shouting out.

Whilst in the large crowd, I had lost tiffany. Uggggh. I was trying to escape hoping to see tiffany on the way. I was bring pushed out and I almost fell until someone caught me, brown hazel eyes…

Tiffany’s POV –

OMO. Where’s Yoona?! YOOOOOOONA! YOOOONA! I called out in the large crowd, I finally spotted her…in a guys arms?! I stood and stared not even realizing I had been pushed out of the entire crowd and was just awkwardly standing there, staring at Yoona. OMG! It was the guy from the bus, its him! Yoona doesn’t move and she just stares at him. She’s so weird, should I go help ? nah, ill just see what she does.

Yoona’s POV –

This is the second time again! uggh. Yoona put it together, MOVE! I just couldn’t move a muscle. Instead he positioned me up and spoke, “ Are you okay? You’re not moving much.”, he said in a worried tone. A lot of girls were surrounding us.  I didn’t want any attention so I nodded my head, said thank you and went to look for tiffany.

AISSSSSH. IM YOONA. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

NOONES POV

Yoona had found tiffany, now they were off to lunch.  The members of SNSD (girls’ generation of course) had met the two and volunteered to give them a more specific tour. Tiffany agreed for both of them. 

 

Yoona’s POV –

Snsd showed us around  the school, but also telling us about each group and there powers. Most groups powers will overlap with each other or each member. They say EXO is the strongest group, with each member containing a different power. Most of Super Junior’s powers overlap but they are the friendliest, and chilled group. Afterschool contains fierce member who deceive their opponent. Each member in Kara can control an element, only when its near, fire, water, plants, rocks and light. SHINee, captures the hearts of noonas, okay what kind of power is that, but anyways they went on and on but never talked about theirs.

“what about you guys? “ tiffany asked.

“Were different, we don’t get much people wanting to join us because only 3 of us have powers.” Taeyeon answered nervously.

My eyes lit up, their just like me !

“Jessica can freeze people with ice, SeoHyun can control the animals and plants, and SooYoung can control the weather. The rest of us auditioned as talents but we are opened to anybody!” Yuri gave a big smile.

They continued the tour, and I became more talkative and friendly towards them. We walked towards the music room where another group was already in it.

Snsd walked towards them but they weren’t smiling, “hello beast.” SooYoung said in a not very happy voice.  One of the boys of the group stood up and went towards them, “Yah, your just a bunch of girls! What do you want from us, or do you just want me ?” . Sooyoung slapped him, “YAH DOOJOON WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! “. It looked like he was about to slap back but a hand held his wrist. Brown hazel eyes. It was him again. NO. is he part of beast ? “Doojoon, leave it, we have to go anyways remember?”, he said calmly. “ YAH! Let me go! YAH KIKWANG! IM THE LEADER! YOU USELESS RAT! LETS GO! You buy us lunch now! “ The guy named doojoon said. Geez he’s such a jerk.  SNSD were triumphant and told us to sit down and do whatever.

They explained beast aren’t very good friends of theirs.

Hmm. Kikwang was his name. I’ll remember that.

 

No One’s POV –

Yoona and Tiffany had spent the whole day with Snsd, their new friends. But now it was time to go home. Tiffany offered Yoona ride as her parents picked her up but Yoona declined and started walking home. Even though Tiffany and Yoona live pretty close to each other.

 

Yoona’s POV –

Oh great its raining. I didn’t even bring an umbrella. Hmph. On the flip side, I made friends, I know right me make friends, totally weird! Oh and I have found out Kikwang is a part of beast, why? He’s probably a jerk as well. Geez, why do I even care, its not like I like him right? …Right?

Now it was pouring down rain, there was no shelter nearby and I missed my bus. Ill just walk to my house, geez, I don’t care anymore I mean tomorrow is going to be hell anyways. Tiffany and Snsd are going to be away I don’t know why but they just are. I’m going to be son lonely. Just as I was in my thought, and umbrella stopped the rain from drowning me. I looked to see the owner of the umbrella, it was him.

“It’s pouring! Why aren’t taking the bus?” he smiled at me. He stopped walking and so did i. “Hello, I’m Kikwang and sorry I didn’t introduce myself before. I mean it didn’t look like you talk much anyways. “ He gave a cute smile.

I finally spoke, but I spoke coldly knowing he’s just another jerk. “Thank you very much but id rather walk in the pouring rain than with a beast member!” I stomped off. I know I was mean but Snsd told me to be careful.  He chased after me, WHAT DO YOU WANT?, I was angry for no reason this time. He was surprised, “I-I-I just wanted to give you this”, he pushed the umbrella into my hand and ran off, as if knowing I was going to throw it back at him. I stood there dumbfounded, but I used the umbrella anyways. uggh, why didn’t I just leave it there.

I came home, of course my parents aren’t there, again. The house is so lonely, usually tiffany would come over but her parents picked her up today.

All night I thought about Kikwang, and if the way he acted was just a lie or if its real. I fell asleep thinking about him..

 

 

A/N : AYO GG. This chapter might be boring :S but please forgive me, because where I am its summer and non the air conditioners work DDD: my mind has gone blank. Noooooooooo. But next chapter will focus on yoonkwang, woofany and a bit of yongseo will come in! :D

Sorry for grammar and punctual mistakes :)

Thaaaaaank you new subs!

All readers are appreciated :3