#1 Fan

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

chapter 1 ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ 

 

 

"3, 2, 1.... Go!" The members of B.A.P shouted out as one of the managers let go of the squirming child in his hands. Immediately, all of B.A.P began to whistle and shout, trying their best to usher the cute little baby girl to run into their arms. Youngjae and Jongup already were losing hope as little Jimin happily trotted towards the other end of the room where the obviously superior fathers Yongguk and Himchan sat.

 

"Go to Yongguk!" You whispered anxiously at the TV, watching Jimin run with her arms in the air and a smile on her chubby face. Your hand was covering your mouth, hoping Jimin would go to Yongguk although Himchan was also a good contender. "Sorry Youngjae.." You mumbled under your breath as the camera shot the blank faces of Jongup and Youngjae.

 

"Come to me!" Himchan cooed loudly, holding out a small Totoro plush. Yongguk just smiled widely, his gums seeming to draw Jimin in as he held out his arms towards the baby, making no noise at all and instead, opting to use eye communication. Jimin giggled and suddenly turned a hard left to run towards Zelo. The subtitles exploded on the TV and it replayed Jimin's sudden turn at least 5 times. Everyone watched dumbfounded as a shocked Zelo suddenly held out his arms and smiled warmly.

 

"Ya! What is this!" You yelled accidently, smacking the carpeted floor in surprise. "Zelo, what did I tell you about bribing!?!" You asked Zelo's face that was on the screen.

 

"Omo, where are you going?" The other members said, desperately shaking small toys at Jimin. Just before Jimin was in arms reach of the tall teen boy, she stopped and casually walked back to Yongguk and hugged him with short arms. 

 

"Jimin seriously is a tease!" Daehyun said, throwing a small rattle onto the floor.

 

"She got it from you!" Himchan yelled, smacking the con man Daehyun on the shoulder. Yongguk just laughed with a bright smile and picked Jimin up. Zelo was frozen in utter disbelief, Jongup waving his hand in front of the younger's face. The text under their heads showed emoticons that each member must have been feeling. Under Yongguk's just read 'victory!' and Jimin's was a '^^'.

 

Yongguk sat down with Jimin now to find out who would be 2nd best father. 

 

"You can do it Youngjae oppa!" You said, feeling that he should be 2nd best. Although he didn't always play with the children, it was usually because he was in the kitchen, making snacks for them.

 

After another countdown, the bantering and bribing started again as Jimin, this time more hesitantly walked towards the other fathers. Zelo weakly held out a shiny ball, not knowing if he wanted her to walk up to him again. Jongup waved his arms in the air and the text read 'method to scare away bears' at the bottom. Daehyun began to serenade the little child, using all he had to get her attention. The managers and writers watching began to laugh at Daehyun's desperate attempt as Jimin hardly noticed him and his sweet vocals. She stood between Youngjae and Jongup, stopping and considering her options. Youngjae began to dance and sing '3 bears' while Jongup just smiled and held out his arms. Jimin broke into a run and jumped into Jongup's lap.

 

"WHAT?!?!?" The other members replied in a riot, Daehyun throwing his head back and Zelo shut down, flopping to the floor dramatically.

 

"Oh... Why did you choose Jongup.." You watched Jimin smile again and wrap her arms around Jongup's neck while he got up and raised his arms in a victory dance. Jongup was like the Onew or Tiffany of the previous Hello Baby seasons. He was awkward around the children and didn't know what to do when left alone with them. You watched curiously. What a turn of events.

 

Himchan just watched with a completely blank face. "Did I fail as a father?" The captions read as he ruffled his hair and leaned against the wall. Daehyun patted his shoulder reassuringly and threw a dog plush at his face with a chuckle. "I don't want to see who's 3rd..." He mumbled, looking around until he found a large plushie and held it tightly, resting his chin on it's head. Yongguk high fived Jongup once he got to the opposite side with Jimin.

 

"3, 2, 1, Go! COME TO ME!" Youngjae said all by himself, the other father's hearts empty and full of hopelessness. Youngjae was the only one excitedly cheering for Jimin and Zelo just decided to begin playing with the various toys scattered around him.

 

"Jimin-ah, you should go to Himchan. He looks very heartbroken you know." You consulted Jimin's face on the screen, wagging a finger at her innocent smiling face.

 

"Seohyun! Hurry up your soup's getting cold!" Your mother's voice from downstairs called out for you and you sighed. 

 

"Just wait!" You yelled back and continued to glue your eyes to the screen.

 

"Gwang Jimin, Gwang Jimin! Gwang Jimin!" Youngjae chanted the baby's name happily while Zelo inspected the Operation game by himself, his back turned to the loud Youngjae. Himchan just sat quietly, hugging the plushie tight and glaring at #1 father Yongguk who just looked back with a shy smile. Jongup watched with a completely content expression. Jimin stared at Youngjae but ran to Himchan, stopping right in front of him since the large plush was taking up all the space in his lap. Himchan looked up at Jimin with a shocked face and immediately threw the plushie to the other side of the room and held out his arms. Jimin ran into his lap and laughed.

 

"Bictory!" Himchan yelled, throwing a fist to the sky. Youngjae dropped everything he was holding and solemnly walked over to Zelo and began to play Operation with him silently. Daehyun, not surprised took a rolled up blanket and lied down, tired from his screaming, bribing and singing. The 3 chosen father's began to dance together with the arrival of Himchan.

 

"It's Minhyun's turn." The writer's said and the victorious father's came to sit down again in their original position. Youngjae began whispering to Jongup, probably asking for his super baby magnet powers.

 

"3,"

 

"Ya! Jun Seohyun! Get down here and eat!" Your mother called out angrily. You sighed and watched Himchan throw around a rattle, trying to catch their other child's attention. Minhyun, the boy of the family and very cute. 

 

"2,"

 

"I will, just a second!" You replied and raised the volume on the TV. You guessed Minhyun would choose Himchan, then Daehyun, then Yongguk.

 

"1,"

 

"Get down here if you want those albums!" Your mother yelled loudly. You sat still, weighing your options. You could always watch the rest later and your mom didn't buy you albums every day.

 

".... Fine!" You hesitantly turned off the TV, regretfully saying sorry to B.A.P's disappearing faces and ran downstairs to eat.

 

-- -- -- --

 

"So, who were the top 3?" Your friend Minji asked you curiously. You picked at your lunch boredly, always hating when you had to buy food at the cafeteria.

 

"Yongguk of course. Then Jongup then Himchan." You answered, sighing and pushing your lunch away. Minji stared at you and laughed. "I didn't even get to watch the second round with Minhyun because I had to eat... But my mom's getting me some albums so I can't complain I guess."

 

"Tell me who wins the secon round then. And, Jongup? Really?" Minji clapped for her bias happily. "I guess not even babies can resist his sunshine smile." She said, sifting through Jongup pictures on her phone. A matoki bunny head dangled as her phone charm. "Let's go shopping after school." She said, putting her phone down and shaking your hands excitedly. You laughed and nodded.

 

The bell rang and you gathered up all of your stuff and headed off to English class. The students were loud as usual and you took your place near the back of the room where you settled down and took out your phone to watch the rest of the episode of Hello Baby. Your English teacher was usually late so you could watch probably 10 minutes of it.

 

"3, 2, 1, Go!"  The fathers of B.A.P seemed to all have regained hope and energy as their second child waddled towards them. Jongup stood up and began dancing, almost hitting Himchan in the eyes.

 

"What is this?!" Himchan watched Jongup b-boy in their living room. Minhyun ignored Jongup and immediately chose Yongguk who nodded and began rapping as he picked up his son with a large smile.

 

"Come h-"

 

"Still watching that show?" A voice interrupted you all of a sudden. You looked up and saw a sharp jaw line, fluffy hair and light smile on the face of Seungho. He sat beside you in English and although he was good looking, he could be annoying sometimes and childish. He put his backpack down and slid into his seat beside you, getting out his papers.

 

"Ya, leave me alone I'm watching." You mumbled at him and continued to watch the show. Seungho side glanced at you and chuckled.

 

"Come here Minhyunnie!" Himchan snapped his fingers and whistled at the baby boy. 

 

"Oh hey, that guy is good looking." Seungho commented as he leaned closer to your phone.

 

"Aish!" You paused the show again and sighed, looking straight at Seungho who looked at you with wide eyes, not knowing what he did wrong. "Just let me finish this episode and I'll buy you chocolate, okay?" You said sweetly to him before frowning and turning to your phone again. Seungho laughed and ruffled your hair quickly.

 

"You're seriously obsessed with that group and show, aren't you?" He asked as the English teacher walked into the class. You slowly put away your phone and mumbled.

 

"Of course. I'm their #1 fan." You replied confidently in english.

 

English was boring as almost all the classes in school were. You tapped your pen impatiently on your desk while watching the clock tick slowly. You could just imagine it laughing at you as it slowed down time. Seungho tapped on your shoulder lightly and pointed at a sentence in english.

 

"What does this say?" He asked and you just shrugged.

 

"How would I know?" You looked down at your own paper and realized you hadn't written anything down yet. You sighed and turned to Seungho with the sweetest smile you could muster. "Seungho oppa~ Can you help me with the first 3 sentences?" You asked in an aegyo voice. He stared at you with a raised eyebrow and then smiled back.

 

"No I can't~ Do it yourself." He said back in an equally cute voice. He turned serious again, stuck out his tongue at you then began to work on the english. You stared at him with detest and huffed, looking at the english words on the paper. Why can't we translate B.A.P lyrics that are in english... That would be easier and more fun. You thought to yourself. You rested your head on your hand and began writing.

 

The bell rang and you shot up from your desk. "Finally!" You shouted and held your paper in the air. The whole class stared at you in confusion and you slowly melted back into your seat. Seungho laughed and got up. The teacher looked at you and you got out of your seat while looking down, but still rushing to the door. "Sorry... Sorry, sorry! Sorry.." You mumbled as you walked out of the classroom, bowing to the teacher before you slipped into the hallway.

 

You found Minji at her locker and pushed her lightly. "Ready to go shopping?" You asked happily and Minji laughed, nodding. You looked at Minji's locker and stared in awe. "Wah... I should seriously do that too..." You stared at the many pictures and cutouts of B.A.P stuck on to the inner door of Minji's locker. You were glad you had a friend you could share your love of the rookie group with. 

 

"It seriously took me a week to do this..." Minji said in a sad but cute voice. You caressed a picture of Youngjae and giggled. 

 

"Anyways, let meet at the mall at 3, okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

You waved a goodbye to your friend and rushed home to change.

 

No one was home when you got there but your parents worked most of the day and your brother often went to friend's houses or to the karaoke rooms after school. You decided to wear pale blue distressed skinny jeans, a simple white tee, and a big, cream colored knit cardigan on top. You grabbed your bag and walked out of the door. 

 

The day was nice and many young kids and teens were outside to go shop or play. The neighborhood ajhumma who owned a small convenience store greeted you and you decided to buy an ice cream bar before continuing to the mall. A few young kids you knew greeted you and you waved at them kindly as you window shopped quickly in the shops you passed by. As you were eating your ice cream, you noticed a poster on a shop's window that caught your attention. Gasping loudly, you dropped your ice cream and stared with a frozen body at the poster.  "Lady, are you okay?" A little boy asked you as he tugged on your cardigan.

 

Minji's POV ((sort of in a way...))

 

"Are you looking for something specific?" The store owner asked Minji from behind and she shook her head. 

 

"Just looking." She said kindly and continued looking around the hair accessories shop. She checked her phone again for Seohyun's text saying she arrived but she was still not their. Minji sighed and picked up a studded hair band and tried it on. As she was checking it out in a small mirror, her phone began to ring, filling the shop with Big Bang's Haru Haru. She picked up her phone and smile at Seohyun's phone number. Finally they could start shopping. "Hello?"

 

"MINJI-AH" Seohyun's voice yelled and Minji put the speaker away from her ear.

 

"W-what is it?"

 

"YA! HURRY UP AND COME TO THE MUSIC STORE BY MY HOUSE! HURRY HURRY!" Minji cowered from the loud voice from her phone. The store owner looked up at Minji in surprise as she bowed to her before exiting the store, embarrassed.

 

"Okay, okay. Just calm down..." Minji muttered into her phone. Seohyun gasped for a breath of air.

 

"I CANNOT JUST CALM DOWN MINJI. HURRY UP AND RUN HERE! SPRINT HERE" Seohyun yelled again then immediately hung up. Minji sighed before securing his bag and sprinting to Seohyun's house. People walked to the side as Minji zoomed down the sidewalk. She spotted the music store and a figure gluing her body to the glass window. Aish, how embarrassing.... Minji thought as she ran to Seohyun.

 

"Ah, seriously, why did you want me to run here? What's here that could be so-" Seohyun grabbed Minji's arm without a word and pulled her closer to the glass window. She looked up at the poster hung up there and almost fainted.

 

A small poster showed a picture of B.A.P posing with their 2 children with solemn but cute faces. Their hands were together in a plea and Jongup was even on his knees. The title at the very top said "B.A.P and Babies in Search of a Mother" with the Hello Baby logo on the top right. Filling up the empty spaces around the picture of B.A.P were quotes by them.

'Ah... I think the mother should be good looking... A good figure! And a cute smile! -Daehyun'

'The mother should be able to cook, clean, and play well with the children. She should be able to communicate well with them. -Youngjae'

'Hmm.. The mother should be kind and well intentioned. She should be here for the kids. -Yongguk'

'Someone who will shush the loud babies when we want to rest.... -Himchan'

'A noona... Obviously ㅋㅋㅋ -Zelo'

'Someone who can make Mac&Cheese well. Oh, because I like Mac&Cheese ^^ -Jongup'

On the very bottom was a phone number in bold black print an an email for applications

 

      

 

Author's Note: 

 

There are probably mistakes and stuff ^^;; Anyways, I hope you enjoy the 1st chapter! Please comment, subscribe, have fun ^3^

 

 

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬  ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬  ▬ ▬ #1 Fan