Accidentally Revealing

Accidentally Revealing

"We have many flower boys here... Super Junior!"

"Hello, we are Super Junior!" Leeteuk introduced on Strong Heart, 6 members gathered. There was Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Heechul and Kyuhyun. The Super Junior members bowed, soon passing the introduction phase and going onto the current news.

"...Recently, I've heard a rumour..." Kang Hodong stated, all Super Junior members, as did the other couple guests, turned their eyes towards the host. They were cautious.

"What rumour is it?" Seunggi questioned, Hodong gave a sharp smile.

"Well, most idols have these kind of rumours... but is it true that someone in Super Junior has a girlfriend?" Hodong asked, causing reactions and sounds of 'ooh' from the audience. The Super Junior members eyed each other as if to say, 'deny it'.

"Are you talking about me?" Shindong asked in an attempt to change topic, receiving laughter. Hodong shook his head.

"No. There's a rumour going around that another member of Super Junior is dating." Hodong said with his usual tone of voice. They eyed each other once again.

"If we had girlfriends, we wouldn't have come to filming today." Eunhyuk stated, the others nodded in agreement to that phrase. It would have worked, if only Leeteuk didn't look so suspicious.

"....Hmmm, Leeteuk-shii, is something wrong?" Hodong asked, Leeteuk shook his head a little too fast.

"N-No." Leeteuk stuttered, Seunggi smiled.

"Ah, the stutter of a liar..." Seunggi muttered, laughing along with Hodong and the audience after.

"I didn't say anything." Leeteuk said.

"Leeteuk-shii, is there anybody in Super Junior who is dating?" Hodong asked, waiting to see whether or not Leeteuk acts differently from before. The leader attempted to gain composure.

"No, there is nobody in Super Junior who has a girlfriend." Leeteuk spoke firmly, it might have worked.

"Are you sure?" Seunggi asked.

"Y-Yes." Leeteuk stuttered, feeling glares of the other members.

"Whose girlfriend is the best cook out of Super Junior?" Hodong asked, placing a trap. Leeteuk must have not been thinking about it.

"Kyuhyun's girlfri-" Leeteuk stopped.

Kyuhyun's eyes widened, as did the other Super Junior members and everyone else. Their eyes flew to Leeteuk who was looking down in panic and shock. He had, as they say, 'let the cat out of the bag'. Quickly, once again, their eyes shot towards Kyuhyun who then rolled his neck and sighed. There was no point crying over spilled milk. And Kyuhyun shook his head, Leeteuk was playing with favouritism. His girlfriend was not the best cook out of all the girlfriends of Super Junior.

"..." Kyuhyun glared at the leader, as did the other Super Junior members. Leeteuk shivered.

"...I-I'm sorry..." Leeteuk apologised through the numbing silence, feeling the glares slowly decrease, one by one. Kyuhyun sighed, staring back down before looking up. It was time to face the truth. He could feel everyone looking at him.

"Kyuhyun-shii." Hodong spoke, Kyuhyun stared back indifferently. Hopefully, he could play it off 'cool'.

"Yes, Kang Hodong hyung?" Kyuhyun replied, the elder stared back.

"Are you... no lies, no falseness... are you, Cho Kyuhyun, in a relationship?" Seunggi questioned, staring directly at Kyuhyun. The maknae felt as if people were looking right into his soul.

"..." There was a silence as Kyuhyun looked back down, closing his eyes and thinking for a bit. The maknae groaned as he stared back at the leader, he didn't really like the current situation. After a couple seconds, Kyuhyun looked back towards the hosts of the show.

"...Yes, I am. I happen to be in a relationship." Kyuhyun stated, cringing slightly when the shrieks of shock were heard from the audience.

"For how long?" Hodong asked, Kyuhyun shrugged.

"Unnecessary question."

"With who?"

"Unnecessary question."

"Are you going to get married?"

"Unnecessary question, and please stay back a little bit." Kyuhyun spoke, watching Hodong lean on the stand in front of him and move it forward with every word.

"Kyuhyun-shii. You have just revealed you are dating... you can't just leave it at that. Now, you must come clean. Tell us more details of this." Seunggi requested, pulling Hodong back a bit and bringing laughter to the audience who were still in shock.

"Well, technically, I wasn't really the one who revealed I was dating. That was Leeteuk-shii." Kyuhyun stated as he gestured the elder, giving a sickeningly innocent stare.

"...He's glaring at me..." Leeteuk muttered as he kept his eyes down.

"You know that Leeteuk hyung can't keep a secret." Eunhyuk stated, a little more laughter was heard.

"That's why I was so reluctant to tell him about my relationship." Kyuhyun sighed, eyes turned to him.

"Briefly, just briefly, tell us... how did you two meet? You and your current girlfriend?" Hodong asked, Kyuhyun figured that he might as well confess to everything at this moment, it would save a lot of time in the future.

"...When I first met her, she was 15." Kyuhyun replied firmly, interest began to bubble.

"Ahhhh~" They hummed.

"How old were you at the time?" Heechul questioned as he turned to the maknae, pretending that he didn't know. Kyuhyun gave a sharp glare, this was probably Heechul's revenge for what he did last time...

"...I was 18." Kyuhyun stated, gasps were heard everywhere.

"..." All eyes were on the Super Junior maknae, he silently groaned.

"At the moment, I'm 25. My girlfriend is 22. We're 3 years apart from each other." Kyuhyun said, hoping that shock would fade if he mentioned his girlfriend's current age. And luckily, it did work.

"How did you two meet?" Shindong then asked, Kyuhyun wasn't sure if that was just some attack or a genuine question.

"We met by accident." Kyuhyun replied.

"How?" Hodong questioned, Kyuhyun bit his lower lip.

"She, my girlfriend, was in a rush to catch the subway. As she entered, she bumped into me. Both our phones somehow instantaneously dropped. I don't know why, they just did. I was holding my phone and I think hers slipped out of her pocket. By mistake, we picked up each other's phone. And somehow, weirdly I guess, our minds thought alike. The next day, we met to the very same spot and saw each other standing face to face." Kyuhyun explained as he ruffled his own hair, a little confused at the circumstances that day. He was reminiscent.

"Woahhhhhh~" Was echoed.

"Fate seems to have played a part." Sungmin then commented from the back, Kyuhyun shrugged.

"Maybe." Kyuhyun acknowledged. He somehow felt that there was some sort of angel who had set him up, even though Kyuhyun laughed at the thought of it.

"Did you really take each other's phones by mistake? Surely you could have told whether it is your phone or not." Seunggi spoke, Kyuhyun thought for a little.

"Ironically, we had the same type of phone back then. We still do now, our phones are the same type since we bought them together. The only difference is that the colour of her phone is pink, mine's blue." Kyuhyun explained simply, another sound of acknowledgement was let from
 
"Oh, how cute." Someone commented, but being just slightly flustered of the situation, Kyuhyun didn't know who it was.

"What happened after that?" Donghae asked, he never did know how Kyuhyun and his girlfriend got together.

"Nothing much. We simply swapped our phones, smiled at each other and left." Kyuhyun said.

"...Smiled at each other?" Hodong asked, Kyuhyun didn't really understand what was so odd about smiling at someone.

Yeah. When I saw her, I just smiled, and she smiled back." Kyuhyun replied.

"So from the first meeting, you felt a connection." Seunggi commented.

"Wait. If you simply swapped your phones back and left, how did you see each other again? Did you trade numbers?" Hodong questioned, Kyuhyun simply shook his head.

"Well-"

"He saw his girlfriend's debut stage." Leeteuk said without thinking once again, Kyuhyun glared.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, the leader shook once more.

"Sorry, I just had to say that." Leeteuk apologised, beginning to think of what would happen once they reached home.

"...Your girlfriend is an idol I presume?" Hodong questioned, Kyuhyun sighed.

"...Right. She is an idol, part of one of the best hallyu stars out there." Kyuhyun stated without any doubt in his mind. His certainty was amazing.

"Really? Which group?" Seunggi asked, Kyuhyun froze.

"..." Kyuhyun wasn't sure that revealing his girlfriend's identity was a good idea.

"We'll reveal that later. Keep it suspenseful Kyuhyun-ah, that way the viewers will keep watching." Shindong quickly spoke, bringing laughter. Kyuhyun sighed as he gave a nod.

"Fine." Kyuhyun muttered.

"So... she's a hallyu star... how do you two keep in contact?" Hodong asked, Kyuhyun bit his tongue so a sharp comment wasn't going to slip out of his mouth.

We call each other often, text and such. Our schedules are different, but we still usually manage to see each other." Kyuhyun explained, Seunggi stared in interest.

"Ahhh, do you plan to marry her?"

"Of course I do." Kyuhyun replied as if it were 'nothing', as if it was planned and everyone knew about it.

"Woaaah!~" Was heard from the audience and the stage, Kyuhyun wasn't really sure what all the commotion was about.

"I'm just being honest, is that really wrong?" Kyuhyun asked with slight annoyance, Hodong laughed.

"No, of course not."

"If I'm not honest with my girlfriend, then the relationship won't run smoothly. Besides, there are times we get into scandals. Misunderstandings can sometimes blow up. That's why when my girlfriend tells me something, I trust her. I don't even question if she could be lying, no matter how weird her words may become." Kyuhyun continued, remembering the odd things his girlfriend would say, but somehow made perfect sense to him.

"Why don't you question it?" Seunggi asked.

"Well, firstly, she's not the type to lie. Secondly, she's kind of weird anyway. And thirdly, because I trust her." Kyuhyun stated simply, the rest smiled.

"He's a faithful man." Donghae said bluntly, people nodded in agreement.

"So... how did you two begin dating?" Hodong asked, Kyuhyun ruffled his hair.

"...It's a long, long story..."

"This is Strong Heart, what do you think this show is created for??" Hodong questioned back, laughter was heard from all corners. Kyuhyun thought for a little.

"After... 2 years of knowing each other, we began a relationship." Kyuhyun said.

"So she was 17 and you were 20?" Eunhyuk asked, slightly surprised. He knew that Kyuhyun was dating, but he didn't know many details of the actual relationship.

"...Why does it sound so bad?" Kyuhyun asked no one in particular, the rest laughed.

"She was still a minor, that's why." Sungmin replied.

"So? Her parents really don't mind me. Her mum keeps on asking me, 'When's the wedding?'." Kyuhyun said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Really??" The rest questioned.

"Honestly, her mum and my mum are close friends. When we began dating, they were happier than my girlfriend and I thought she would be." Kyuhyun explained to the rest.

"...Don't you think it's a little cold, referring to her as just your 'girlfriend'? Why not tell us her name?" Seunggi questioned, Kyuhyun's eyes shot up as he began to think.

"...Her stage name or her real name?" Kyuhyun asked, curiosity began to stir.
 
"It doesn't matter. No matter what, they'll know who she is. She's successful around the world." Heechul stated, Kyuhyun shot a sharp glare before sighing and nodding in agreement. His girlfriend was that famous.

"What's her stage name?" Hodong asked, Kyuhyun fell silent.

"..."

"Go on." Leeteuk said, Kyuhyun pulled out his phone.

"...Let me text her first, I can't reveal her identity until I get permission. She might not want anyone to know." Kyuhyun said, typing in some sort of message before receiving an almost instantaneous reply.

"What did she say?" Shindong questioned, Kyuhyun shrugged slightly.

"...She says she's coming over... And she says that she's very happy that our relationship is public. Now we don't have to sneak around to date. But she doesn't want a lot of attention. It says so in this text message. And if I want to reveal her name, it's fine." Kyuhyun stated.

"She's coming to Strong Heart??!" Hodong asked with the flame of excitement dancing through his eyes.

"Yeah, she'll be here soon." Kyuhyun replied, the Super Junior members turned to eye each other.

"Who is she??" Everyone asked in excitement, Kyuhyun felt eyes upon his body.

"...I'll wait until she arrives." Kyuhyun muttered, Heechul smirked.

"You've gotten good at variety maknae." Heechul commented with satisfaction, perhaps Kyuhyun listened to him after all. Even if it were only a little.

"Thanks." Kyuhyun replied.

"...Anyway, how did you two end up dating? What happened after you saw her debut stage?" Hodong questioned curiously, Kyuhyun thought for a little longer.

"Well, it happened on the 19th of March..." Kyuhyun began, this was when some teasing began.

"So sweet, you remember the date~" Seunggi stated happily, laughter was heard after this. Kyuhyun felt just a little flustered on the inside, he wasn't really one to kiss and tell. Especially not on live television.

"T-That's because I wrote it down." Kyuhyun replied, realising that those words caused the situation to become more complicated than before.

"Even sweeter~" They commented, Kyuhyun groaned quietly.

"Anyway, it happened when she was having problems..." Kyuhyun trailed off, it slowly faded into silence.

"Problems?" Hodong questioned.

"She was only 17 and she had debuted at the age of 16... at such a young age, she must have been very stressed. To balance school work with social media isn't easy. At that time, we had already grown close. I had some sort of attraction to her, but I didn't dare make a move on it."

"Why was that?"

"Firstly, because we were both idols. Secondly, because she was a minor."

"Okay, what happened next?"

"Well, it kind of just happened. While I was walking her home, she broke down. I asked her how she was, and she said she was fine. But being an idol, I can kind of tell when people are lying about that in their voice. So I pressed the subject a little, and she ended up crying. That was how stressed she was. But honestly, it happens. I'm sure most idols have cried just from the stress. And we talked and talked after that. Soon enough, we really got to know each other, and well, the feeling was just there." Kyuhyun explained rather calmly, everybody nodded.

"Ahhh.~" Echoed from the audience, Kyuhyun turned and stared as if something was wrong or weird. Laughter from everyone else was soon heard once Kyuhyun displayed his reaction.

"And so, you ended up dating this female idol?" Hodong asked, Kyuhyun simply nodded at the question. He pressed down his urge to simply retort, 'wasn't that obvious?'.

"Yes." Kyuhyun replied simply, the Super Junior members tried to hide their laughs. They knew inside, Kyuhyun was practically dying. He never was one to tell others of his relationship. Even with the Super Junior members, it was quite a challenge to get Kyuhyun to confess that he was in a relationship with a certain someone.

"...So, it must be difficult for you." Seunggi spoke. Kyuhyun lifted a brow at this statement.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun questioned, causing some people to quietly laugh. Kyuhyun was showing one of his 'innocent' and 'confused' expressions that people loved once again.

"You're dating a hallyu star... she's in a group. Correct?" Seunggi asked, Kyuhyun simply nodded once more.

"Yeah, she's in a group." Kyuhyun spoke.

"Aren't the other members of her group just a little protective of her?" Seunggi questioned. Kyuhyun stopped suddenly, eyes darting upwards as he thought about the question.

"...Well-" Kyuhyun was cut off.

"Because it's Kyuhyun, they were willing to give her up." Leeteuk stated, Kyuhyun shook his head.

"We've been in this relationship for 4 years. That's why they gave her up." Kyuhyun retorted, causing laughter.
 
"I see, so-" But before Hodong could go on, a light voice called out.

"...Oppa?" A person spoke, everybody went silent. Where was this person. Everybody turned, seeing someone step onto the stage. Somewhat tall for a female, pale skin, thin legs, bright eyes and long hair. Seo Joohyun. The maknae of Girls' Generation. All eyes quickly turned to Kyuhyun, the Super Junior maknae who simply gave a faint smile. It said something like, 'You arrived', an open greeting which simply didn't need words.

Seohyun quickly stared back up him, giving the almost exact look. She lifted her hand from her side, waving to the other. Seohyun's beloved. Quickly though, the Girls' Generation maknae turned her gaze towards the others, bowing her in her usual manner. The hosts and other guests, not to mention the audience, gasped in shock.

"Kyuhyun-shii... Are you dating Seohyun? The maknae of Girls' Generation?" Hodong asked.

Seohyun's eyes turned back towards Kyuhyun, the Super Junior maknae returned the gaze. It was obvious, the sudden nervousness of it all. Kyuhyun bit his lip, suddenly wondering whether he should have just denied everything. Seohyun noticed the way her lover's eyes flickered, giving a gentle gaze to ease the other. Kyuhyun noticed, then giving a smile. It would work, somehow, they just had to try.

"Yes I am."

--------------------------

They were going to face it together.

------------------------

Okay, it's been a long wait, but finally... this oneshot is up~ ^^ I may post a sequel after, what do you guys think?~