Love isn't that easy......

The broken love

Tiffany’s pov

 

*Hmm… I wonder where Taeyeon is?*

 

I looked at my watch and sighed I saw it strikes 11 o’clock. I looked up and didn’t see her anywhere.

 

*Maybe she was too early and walked in to the school to wait for me??*

 

I locked my bike and walked in to the school by myself, all the other girls was disgusted with me who dated Taeyeon but I didn’t care my love for her was strong and I wouldn’t let go of her.

 

When I got in to the hall if the school I saw other girls standing by the door in to my classroom. I ran to them and when they saw me and of them whispered in my ear.

 

"I’ll think it’s over for you"

 

And then they walked away

 

* What?? What does she mean by that??*

 

When I was about to enter the classroom I saw someone in there so I jumped back and peeked through the door. Then I saw it Taeyeon… With a boy??

 

*What a Boy!!*

 

"What is she doing with him?? They’re not dating?? Are they??" I asked myself many questions while standing there like a fool.

 

I decided to give her a message to see if she would answer it. After I sent her the message I waited to her to pick up her phone and soon she did. I just saw her reading the message and that she just got her phone down in her pocket again. She didn’t care for me??

 

* What the hell Taeyeon!!*

 

I had enough of it I decided to walk in the classroom like I didn’t see that she was there.

 

"Hi, Tae" I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Oh, who is this guy?? Someone you know??" I looked angrily at her.

"Yeah he is my new friend Ryeowook" She said smiling at him.

"Nice to meet you Ryeowook" I said shaking his hand.

"Anyways, Tiffany what are you doing here??" Taeyeon asked.

"We were supposed to meet at the gates?? Did you forget that??" I said looking at her.

 

* Something isn’t right*

 

Taeyeon’s pov

 

I walked up to the gates waiting for Tiffany to arrive but she never showed up, I texted her asking where she was and she just applied saying  ”I’ll be right there”  I was so happy to meet her after the summer but allot of things had changed with me it felt like I didn’t have any love for her anymore and I also meet a sweet guy that I became friends with his name was Ryeowook. I waited a long time, maybe because I got here early soon I saw a familiar face walk by not so far away. I turned around.

 

"Ryeowook?? Is it you??" I asked.

 

I saw the guy turning his head to me and I saw it was him and he walked up to me.

 

"Taeyeon!! I’m glad to see you again" He smiled at me and I blushed.

"Yeah do you go at this school??" I asked tilting my head.

"Yeah I do why??" He said.

"What a surprise, I’m going at this school to" I said smiling.

"You do that’s great" He said.

* giggles* "Yeah it was fun meeting you again"

 

It went silent a while but soon Ryeowook broke it.

 

"So who are you waiting on??" He said.

"Oh, just my girl- My friend" I said almost spilling my relationship with Tiffany to him.

"Okay well I’ll see you around then" He said putting his hands in his pocket walking away.

"WAIT!!!" I yelled at him witch made him stop and turn around.

"Yeah what??" He said smiling.

 

I ran up to him.

 

"I think my friend doesn’t mind me follow my friend in to the school??" I looked around.

"Oh, okay" He said smiling.

 

***

 

It was awesome to know that Ryeowook would be in my class.

 

* I hope Tiffany won’t be sad if I’m with him sometimes??*

 

Me and Ryeowook got in to our classroom I sat on top of one if the school desks and he did the same facing me.

 

Me and Ryowook talked and by the time we talked I got messages from Tiffany it was kind of annoying so I just closed my phone not caring about her, I just wanted to be with Ryeowook. After an hour or so I saw Tiffany coming up to us

 

"Hi Tae" She said and hugged me

 

I didn’t feel the same way anymore I had lost all my love for her and I think I started to like Ryeowook instead.

 

* I’m really sorry Tiffany*

 

She soon started to speak again

 

"Oh, who is this guy?? Someone you know??" She said. I noticed that she gave me an angry look.

"Yeah he is my new friend Ryeowook" I said smiling at him.

"Nice to meet you Ryeowook" She said shaking his hand.

"Anyways, Tiffany what are you doing here??" I asked Tiffany.

"We were supposed to meet at the gates?? Did you forget that??" She said looking at me.

"No, I didn’t I was just too early and I met my friend" I said looking at Tiffany.

"Taeyeon can I talk to you?" She said dragging me out from the class room.

"Wait here Ryeowook" I said and he nodded.

"What’s wrong Tiff??" I asked her.

"Nothing but are you like together with that guy??" She said.

"No why??" I looked at her and I saw that she was angry, but I didn’t know why.

"I left you a lot of messages on the phone and you didn’t reply any of them, I’m just really worried"

"I’m so sorry" I said whispering to her.

"What did you say??" She asked while putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I said I’m sorry" I looked at her and tears started to fall.

"What why are you sorry??" She said wiping away my tears.

"Because I just don’t feel it anymore" I said.

"Anymore what??" She asked confused.

"The Glow Tiffany!! I don’t feel love anymore between us!!"

"What why!! I still love you Taeyeon!! I always do!!" She said and it looked like she was about to cry.

"Look I’m sorry but I just don’t please go on with your life like nothing happened" I said.

"I won’t!! I will never stop love you Taeyeon!!" She said.

"Tiffany I don’t love you anymore!! Can you just leave?!?"

 

She backed up from me and looked like she just had seen a ghost.

 

"I can’t believe what you just did Taeyeon, let me just warn you, you didn’t just broke our love you also broke our friendship but you will be happy that I still love you"

 

Tiffany ran away from me she couldn’t be serious right?? Or was she??

 

*What have I done*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this was my first taeny story that i ever made, did you like it?? please leave a comment

I'll might think about doing a sequel if i get allot of comments about it