Mr. Kim?

Hi, I'm a surgeon.

A/N: My tablet hates me T.T so sorry if I made some mistakes! :c

 

- Soo Young, can we go? Our movie starts soon - tall boy asks. He takes a look around. There's noone but them. - Why is this hospital so empty?

- There are only kids, so they're already asleep. Every nurses-

Horrible signal of ambulance cuts her sentence. At the same time the corridor becomes very crowded. 

- Yah! What's going on? - she taps one of running nurses.

- It's one patient, you don't have to stay. Good night! - she replies while running to operation theatre. Soo Young only nods and turns back to her male friend.

- I think that we have have to go all alone - she says sadly. 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Two paramedics quickly enter the stretcher to the operating rooms. Little girl, whose face is all covered by hair matted with blood, is crying while slowly losing consciousness. after connecting her to the apparatus, the anesthesiologist immediately assess the child's condition, blood heart rate, body temperature, blood oxygen saturation, respiration and other vital signs. 

- We have a pelvic fracture. Malgaigne fracture! - Ha Na shouts and with caution, stress and any other feelings stars to operate her little patient.

Everyone works under pressure, five nurses helps, anesthesiologist controls vital signs and surgeon fights for girl's life.

- You'll be allright - she whispers and asks a nurse to wiped her forehead. She holds a needle and wants to begin to staples, but suddenly an anesthesiologist says:

- Her heart rate is growing dangerously fast! - he shouts and everybody feels internal panic. 

- I have to staple it! There can't be any open wounds! - she immediately comes back to operating. Her heart's beating really fast. Then she suddenly feels weird. She looks at other doctor and he nods.

Their patient begins to wake up from anesthesia.

 

 

~~~

 

 

- Myung Soo! - taller boy calls his friend. Called boy smiles to his sister and waves to them. He looks around, but he can't see a surgeon. He pull Sung Yeol by his shirt, leaves his sister alone for a while.

- Where is Ha Na? - he whispers, so only his tall friend can hear him. Sung Yeol makes a face and sighs. 

- I don't really know. I went there and... we heard ambulance signal and she told me to go - Sung Yeol explains chaotically. Shorter boy growls and push the other. 

- Just go. I have something to do - he sends off them and enters his car. 

 

Why now?

 

Why she have to be in work right now?!

 

He hits a steering wheel and screams in anger.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Ha Na wipes a sweat from her forehead. All her muscles aches, she's hungry and thristy.

But happy.

- Thank you for all your hard work! - she tells to her colleagues and smiles. Everyone clap their hands and breathe a sigh of relief that after two hours of operation they finally can go home. Ha Na takes off her gloves and goes to the toilet. 

She stands straight and looks at mirror. She looks terrible. Dark circles under her eyes, pale skin, dry mouth. 

- At all, I've done something good. Who cares about my face... - she taps her cheeks and smiles to herself. - Park Ha Na, you are the best!

 

 

~~~

 

 

- Hi there, Park Ha Na - she hears her name and turns back to see who it is. In the darkness she can't see anything, but this voice sounds familiar to her ears.

- Mr. Kim? - she asks carefully. He comes closer and now she can see him clearly. He nods while smirking.

- I hope you saved this kid - he comes closer and closer. Everything they can hear is a wind and sound of passing cars. Her heart stars to beat faster when his body's only a few centimeter from hers. - But right now, I'm your patient.

...

- What?