Chapter I; Meet Her & Him?

Bloom or Wilt ?

Authors P.O.V 

 

“diing.!” It was the sound of the elevator when it reached it’s floor destination . The Elevator door gently opened revealing a beautiful young lady wearing a Periwinkle Cocktail dress , her long hair curled at the end making her look stunningly simple . She walked out the elevator while different set of cameras eyeing her every move from head to toe.  The sound of her white Stiletto’s were echoing as it hit the marble floor of the hallway as she walked . She stopped in front of a huge Oak Door , when the receptionist saw her he was kinda stunned because of her elegant presence so he frustratingly opened the huge Oak Door . The lady flashed a little smile at the receptionist , she then proceeded walking . As she eyed her surrounding , she can say it was so formal--. You cannot say anything on how it look .

 

 

 

From the top to the bottom it was all prepared . From the furniture’s , utensils , everything . The lady mentally slapped herself she need to act elegant , she need to continue on what she started so she began walking towards the dining table with two chairs and a candle lit , petal roses scattered on the red carpet , a sound of the violin can be heard at the background . She sat on the chair and patiently waited for her so called hubby. Meanwhile one of the staff who were at the back of the camera wrote something on a paper and showed to her . “ Good start !. Keep it up “ it say . She just flashed a smile

 

 

Sun Mi’s P.O.V

 *FLASHBACK 3 day ago--.*

 

             “ hey ., MiMi “ it was manager oppa . “ hmm. What is it oppa ? “ I asked him . “Can you come         with me , we have something to talk to .” he said in a dead serious tone . As we walk I was really confused, did I do something wrong to make his tone be like that ? . I said to myself . We reached the Music Room , this is where I practiced my vocals . So Manager oppa began speaking . “ Sun Mi I have something to say to you . “ he said looking at my eyes straight . “ Wh-what is it ? o-opp-pa ? I asked I don’t know my voice was trembling by then  T.T . “ Your .. “ he began again . “ Me ? “ I asked . “ is going “ he continued . “ I’m going to ??.. “ I asked again. “ let me finish ok ? ,. So where did I stop ., oh . yeah ,. Yeah..,  MiMi your going to do or I must say participate on a variety show .” he finally said . “ Me? Variety Show ? what kind ? “ I questioned him I was really confused . “ WE GOT MARRIED ! your going to do WE GOT MARRIED!!!! “ his voice finally change and it became happy ,. Happy as hell =.= . “ OMFG . oppa is that true ? “ I shouted while jumping ridiculously . 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

        

 “ I really  can’t believe I was that  but still I must say this will be fun “  I said to myself . Unknowingly my “husband to be” ?  just arrive .  I carefully look at him I first started at the bottom to the top and I was shock  ,. When i find out who it was ..,   it’s   K-KI-M R-RYEO-WO-OOK of Super Junior . I mentally slapped myself. Why? Freaking Gosh guy’s he’s my Bias on Super junior, seriously I’m a fan girl. I said that all on my mind. I watched Ryeowook sshi’s movements.  He sat on the chair across me .  “ Annyeong “ I said and bow my head lightly showing respect and smiled . “ Annyeong “ He replied , he was wearing a black tuxedo and I must say it really suited him , his cuteness was never been seen but instead a more manlier side of him was there namely he’s HOT. Suddenly the staff  showed me a placard again . “ Good Luck , I know you can make it interesting . fightiing~ “  . It says . I smiled , and also to Ryeowook sshi . “ So.. “ We both say in chorus then We laugh at our silliness . “ Sun Mi right ? “ he started . “ Yes it is , but you can call me Mimi instead but how did you know my name? “ I answered . ” Well you know you are quiet famous for us Super Junior many members envy your high pitched voice namely me, and also because of Eunhyuk sshi his your biggest fanboy at our group “ Ryeowook said and laughed,  I was touched because of that I must say, Who wouldn’t?  . “ Jinjja??! Is that Serious Ryeowook sshi- I’m glad a rookie singer like me got noticed by the kings “ I was shy on what I say and  I don’t know what am I saying anymore. (-_-) . Also it was kinda awkward calling him that because we are both on same age but he’s 3 month’s older than me .  he laughed before talking “ just call me oppa ,. Oppa is absolutely  fine, don’t call  yourself Rookie because for me you are doing good everytime I can really  notice that base on your performances “ . He Said. Ryeowook sshi I mean Oppa had a Good Choice on his words . I said to myself, he’s not like the Ryeowook I saw from concerts the cute and bubbly one but instead a different kind of Ryeowook . The waiter was approaching to us to get our orders. After A minute of thinking and looking at the menu  I finally choose something.   We ordered  then  proceed on talking again . . . the playing of the violin is really making nervous &  anxious   . “ Nervous ? “ Ryeowook oppa said . “ kinda “  I replied . “ Don’t be because it’s not the right time to feel that . “ He said . I was puzzled on what he say ,”  not the right time to be ? what is he saying ? .” I said to myself .  “ So Sun Mi  tell me more about you .”  My thought was suddenly broken because of him. “ ohh, well literally I really like music “ I tried to keep back my elegant self that I started to portray awhile ago . “ Well it is obvious  , haha but you know Music is really my first like too and Second is you. “ I looked at Ryeowook oppa with a wide eye and a slightly blushing cheek . I tried to ignore what he say and changed he topic .  “Oppa I heard your good at  Composing Songs, am I right ? . “  I asked . He laughed before saying a word. “ Not really , but still I’m trying my best “  He answered humbly . “ Sun Mi I’ve watched your recent performance at Inkigayo  you were daebak I must say, and your good at MCing too. “ . Is that a complement? .  “ Oppa are you complementing me? HAHA. Can I accept it though?.” I Jokingly exclaimed  but smiled sweetly to him . “ Your cute when smiling you know ? You should smile more often. “ I blushed lightly .Then he smiled at me. “ Oppa likes complimenting people “ I giggled . He was about to say another thing when the food arrived and a follow up pink envelope and a letter was given to us . Our First Mission ?  .   I said to myself.  But before Minding that we first eat our food.

 After eating, Ryeowook oppa offered his to me and walked to the balcony and he also said that we should talked about what’s on the envelope there. When we reached the Balcony I read the letter and it says;                     

 

                We are Happy that the two of you Finally met in an instant

                      So as a token of happiness the WGM Family is giving you two

                      A ticket for a Musical , We wish that the two of you will

                      Enjoy . And soon the unveiling truth will be revealed .         

                            - The Truth is written beyond the Phantom of the Opera    

 

 

Okay this thing jerked me up. Many thoughts was in my mind suddenly almost confusing me for Sherlock’s sake. First thing  is what Ryeowook oppa said awhile ago, then this it’s not that I do not appreciated what my WGM family gave me actually  it’s so sweet for them to do that and effort full too. But what’s with the “ The Truth is written beyond the Phantom of the Opera” thing. Too deep to think of  I’m having Mental Headache right now or what Hoya  oppa call it the Misradiculous Disease that Mimi is the only  victim, my number 1 ailment as he said. (-_-“) .  I was all thinking this while we are going down the elevator and I almost forgot there’s a camera shooting me right now and I was absent minded and to embarrassing for Ryeowook oppa to think I’m weird. So I set aside my thoughts for now and got back my composure. I also realize that all the time when we are going down Ryeowook oppa was talking . Oh great (-____-) what will I do?? . 

I  just smiled everytime he look at me with a shade of light pink on my cheeks . Did I mention that after reading the letter, we have to hurry up and the Musical will start in 30 minutes? No seriously? Well  that’s what are we doing now.

--diiing—

 

We finally reached the ground floor, Ryeowook oppa let me the one to go out first. He’s really a gentle cutie =) . Then he offered his hand . at first I was really blushing because of his sudden action but I happily and blushingly take it . We walked out the Building hand in hand.  Kyyyaaaaaaah~~~ Yep. I am screaming on my mind right now, who wouldn’t ? it’s a fan girl dream to hold their bias hand. 

At the Front a limo was already waiting for us. Ryeowook oppa opened the limo door for me . He’s really such a Gentle man, I can stop repeating it. Hahaha .  I entered the limo and Ryeowook oppa on the other side.  While on our trip, I got courage to ask Ryeowook oppa about somethings. “ Oppa do you have a clue on where are we going ? or what musical are we going to watch? “ I asked. “ To tell you the truth, I do not have any clue too. “ He said and smiled . “ U-uhmm O-op-pp-a, can I ask again?. “  I was really shy . “ Feel free to ask everthing “ He said calmly .         “ Well I was just wondering  what did you feel when you saw me ? “ . He look at me before answering . “ To tell you the truth, Mimi I was happy that you will be the Wife. But sadly it’s not me” His answer made me shocked . “What do you mean by it’s  not me?? “ I asked, I have to. (-,-) . “Well I am not really your husband Sun Mi, I was just asked to accompany you to him, Mianhaeyeo. “ He said and made a peace sign.  My Jaw hanged . “ Se-seriously? Oppa how can you do that to me ?? “ I made a fake drama. “Mimi, Mianhaeyeo I was just as—“ I cut Ryeowook oppa’s talking . “ Then you’re going to apologize , oppa I can’t believed you trick me. “ I blurted, I noticed that Ryeowook oppa is getting furious and little bit panicking. Then I burst out laughing . “O-o-pp-pa. HAHAHAHA . I was just joking . Mianhae, Mianhae HAHAHA.“ I can’t stop laughing, if you can really see what he looked like you’ll laugh till you die . “Yooouuuuuu, haha you tricked me their, you’re a great actress I can say “ Ryeowook’s back with the complements. “So how do you feel now ? “ He asked me in a little serious tone . “ Now that I know the truth, I felt  anxious and so so nervous “ I said and looked at him . “ Nah, you’ll be fine, I am telling you his a nice guy, he deserves you more than me. “ and that was his last statement before we finally arrive at the Musical Venue.