Excpect the unexcpected

Shattered Hope

Ayume's POV: "Crap." I shouted as I dropped my plate of pizza. The white plate landed with a loud crash sending bits of glass scattering everywhere. "What the hell was that?" My Dad yelled from across the living room. "Nothing, everything is ok." I said bending down and picking up the pieces of the shiny waxed floor. "It better be our your going to be dead." He growled and I heard the repeated sound of the remote clicking as he scanned through the TV channels. Now I have to reheat my dad a piece of pizza again. I opened our tiny fridge door and peaked inside. I shivered as the cold air clung to me. I picked up the pizza box and putted a piece of peppironi pizza on a fresh plate. "Hurry up with the pizza." My Dad snapped. I clenched the side of the plate as he yelled that at me. I'm so tired of being his slave. I jumped as I heard the beep of the microwave as the pizza was done. "Here." I said walking in the small living room that was across the hallway. "Your lucky I don't give you away." He said as I gave him the pizza. He looked down at it and took a huge bite out of it, smuding the sauce on his face. "It's hot you dumb girl!" He yelled and I froze as he raised his huge hand and pain surged through me as his hand met my face. I bite my tongue and tried to fight the urge not to scream. My cheek throbbed but I turned around and walked back in the living room. I jumped as I saw my phone viberating on the kitchen counter. I jogged over to it and answered it. "Hello?" I said trying to hide my emotion. "Hey, do you want to hang out?" I smiled as I heard Thunder's soft voice. "Yeah. Do you want me to go to our usual place?" I asked looking over my shoulder to make sure my dad didn't hear me. "Yeah. See you there." Thunder said before hanging up. Sadness surrounded me once more and I repeated my steps and brought my father another piece of pizza. "Finally." He mumbled eating it hungerly. I gave a tiny nod and walked away slowy leaving him to continue to watch TV. I turned the corner from the living room and picked up my pace in the narrow hallway. I always sneak out of my window to see Thunder. I opened up my bedroom door and it banged against the white wall loudly. I looked at all of the posters of bands and my bed that was below my window. My dresser was beside it and I stared at the mirror that rested on top of it. I fixed my long black hair with a sigh. Peoples comments echoed in my head. 'You look like your mom' they always say to me. I snorted and forced myself to look away from the smudged mirror as I saw all the bruses and scratches from my dad. I made my way to my window quickly and quietly. The wind blew through my straight hair as I looked out it. My Dad won't even know I'm gone. I leaped out and the wind whistled in my ears loudly. "OW!" I groaned as I landed hard on the ground. "Cheese nuts..." I grunted as my ankle throbbed with pain as I walked. The moonlight shined down on me casting a silver layer over everything. I continued to walk my feet crunching on the rocky road as I walked down it in silence. Me and him always meet here everynight. I shivered as the cold wind blew through my blue shirt. "Hey!" I jumped as a voice said from behind me. I whipped around and Thunder smiled warmly at me the moonlight causing his blue eyes to glow. "Scared the crap out of me." I growled playfully shoving him. He rolled his eyes and put his hands in his pockets. "I guess it's better then you hitting me with a chair." He said giving a glare at me. "Oh come on, I only broke your arm." I said jokingly. He laughed and ran ahead of me and I watched him get smaller then I finally took off after him. I sighed as the cold air hit my face. "Hey I'm bored." Thunder said as we finally reached the play ground. "Yeah, what do you want to do?" I asked heading for the swings. "I don't know, I wish Niel was here." He mumbled sitting on the blue plastic seat. I smiled as I rememembered that him and Niel was really close. "How come you never let me meet your guy friends?" I said sitting in the swung beside him. "Because your weird." He said pushing him self to the side so his swing swung around and hit mine making me hit the metal pole. I frowned and pretended to pout. I gripped the metal chains and sighed. This is the only time I feel safe and relaxed. How does he feel when he's with me? I glanced over at Thunder and concentrated hard on him. A wave of happiness and nervousness washed over me and I blinked a couple of times. Is that how he feels? "Are you trying to read my emotions?" Thunder said annoyedly making me snap out of my thoughts. "No." I lied putting my feet down and swinging in and out getting higher and higher. My black hair hit me in the face as I swung back and forth. Thunder cheered as he reached the same hight as me. "Beat that Ayume." He yelled going higher then me. I froze as I felt my grip slip from the chains. I screamed as I slipped off  the seat falling backwards. Pain surged through me as I landed with a loud thump on the soft grass sending grass and durt flying everywhere. I coughed. My back hurts.. "I hurt my ." I groaned sitting up and spitting the dirt out of my mouth. Thunder let go of the chains and leaped gracefully out of the swing and landed beside me. "Are you hurt?" He asked running over to me. "No." I sighed rubbing my . He chuckled softly. "Your clumsy Ayume."

            Thunder's POV: Ayume forced a smile pain on her face. I knealt down and reached my hand out to her. She looked up at me, her black hair in her face. "Thanks. I think I broke my though." She said grabbing my hand and wiping off the dust on her . "Well you can buy your own ." I said laughing as she pouted. "If I remain buttless then it's your fault." She said crossing her grass stained arms. I smiled and gently wiped the dust and other stains off her. I gulped as I wiped the dust off her pale soft face. She went wide eyed and stared at me and blushed. She's so pretty. I froze as I heard footsteps walking towards us. There is barely even people around here. Ayume let out a soft gasp and hid behind me. She probally thinks it's her stupid father. "What do you think your doing out here?" A deep voice said towards the road we walked down to get here, it came from the woods surrounding it. "You heard that to right?" Ayume whispered in my ear. "Yeah, it came from the woods." I said taking a small step towards it. Ayume gasped again and pulled on my sleve making me stumble towards her. "It might be a . I'm not getting tonight." She said putting her hands on her hips. "Hello?" I called out surprised at how strong my voice sounded. If Ayume is right, We got to leave. "I thought you'd come." A voice said then shortly afterwords heavy footstepswalked towards us. I squinted at the person who was walking towards us. He stopped  at the end of the road and tilted his down so his black hat hiding his face. He doesn't seem safe to be around. "Let's leave Cheondung." Ayume whispered and I gulped. She never says my real name only if she really wants me to do something. Before I could respond, she screamed in fear. I turned around and went wide eyed as a man grabbed Ayume's arms and put them behind her back. "We finally caught you." He said so faintly I had to strain to hear her. She screamed my  name and I lunged for him. I raised my fist and punched him in his face. His head flung back and blood dripped down his jaw. Ayume struggled to get out of his grip and the man growled and pulled out a silver gun. "Your asking for it Cheondung." He said his voice hard and scratchy. I gulped and my fear threatened to take over me. I can't just leave Ayume. I clenched my fist and lunged for him and gave him  a hard right hook then left. He grunted and let Ayume go. She stumbled and clumsly landed on her knees. "Come on!" I yelled grabbing her arm and running away from the play ground. I heard Ayume sobbing from behind me. I continued running but my legs started slowing down and my breathing was really heavy. "They won't find us will they?" Ayume asked as we turned the corner quickly and I pushed her behind a tree. Before I could reply, pain surged through my leg. I screamed in pain and Ayume stared at me in horror and her gaze dragged away from behind me and rested on something behind me. I looked behind me and two other men stood behind me. I looked down at my leg and saw my blood pouring from it. "Run Ayume!" I yelled at her and I shoved her away from me. "What about you?" She sobbed looking over her shoulder at me as she ran. "I'll...be fine." I said trying to sound reassuring as possible. One of the men beckoned to the other to follow Ayume. "Just leave her alone, you can have me." I said my voice cracking with pain as I accidently put my weigh on my injured leg. "Sorry Cheondung but we all know Ayume's secret. We won't rest until we caputer her." He said raising his gun to me making me back up into the tree. I can't take him on when I'm injured. Blackness started to surround my vision and I shook my head to clear it. "Hey! Gay idiots! You still after me?" A voice called out further out from behind me. I looked around the tree and saw a boy with short black hair that swooped across his face and he was wearing all black and he had a black gun clenched in his fist. "Dongho!" The man yelled turning towards the boy. Dongho? Dongho charged towards the boy without slowing his pace. He jumped on top of the man and pinned him down on the ground. "Your pathetic." Dongho snickered before holding the gun up to the mans head and pulling the trigger sending blood splattering all over his face. Who is this guy? "Are you hurt?" Dongho said slowly getting over the dead man. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Grow up, what you haven't killed someone before?" He said holding up his bloody gun. "No." I replied cooly. Dongho shook his head and looked around. "We got to look for Ayume, that's if Suko hasn't found her first." He said jogging straight ahead. How does he know Ayume? I didn't ask and I followed him quietly. I gasped as a man jumped out in front of us and Dongho leaped on me and made me fall on the ground. "Stay down, you will blend in with the black ground." He said before leaping up and lunging at the man from behind and hitting him with fierce blows and finally snapping his neck. I crawled on my stomach and bit my tongue in pain. I squinted to see in the dark but I froze as I could see a outline of a person as I continued to crawl. "Ayume?" I called out my voice growing weak. "Thunder?" A voice sobbed and a person ran towards me and knealt down. "What happened to your legs?" She asked in horror. I opened my mouth to reply but she growled. "I'll ripe the mans balls off who did this to you." She said but I pulled her shirt and pulled her down on my level. "Stay down so they see us." I said crawling slowly behind a tree. She followed and wiped her face. "What do we do?" Ayume sobbed pulling her knees in towards her. I sighed. My vision started to fade around me and Ayume started to turn blurry. "Thunder?" She said nervously. I groaned in pain and put my hand over my wound and closed my eyes tightly. She gasped and covered speechlessly. I saw the darkness slowly start to ingulf me. I hope Dongho will watch over Ayume

                   Dongho's POV: Where did those weird kids go? I squinted to see in the dark. I pulled out my walkie talkie from my pocket and pushed the button. "Suko, have you found them?" I said softly. There was static then I heard voices in the back ground. "Yeah, were behind a very thick trunk of a tree." Suko said her voice nervous. Ayume's stupid to constantly going out in the dark. Iv'e been keeping a eye out to make sure she didn't make this mistake. I mumbled to myself and stopped in front of the huge tree. "Dongho, Thunder passed out from blood loss." Suko said her voice drifting from behind the trunk. I walked behind it and gulped as I saw unconcious Cheondung. "We got to help him." Ayume sobbed looking down at Thunder in dismay. "We will." Suko said gently. We are? Why can't we just take him to the hospital. "We need to call a ambulance." I said but Ayume stood up and face me anger in her blue eyes. "Are you the jerk who hurt Thunder?" She yelled her voice rising. Suko looked at me sharply her straight brown hair falling in her pale face. "No, I helped him from the men." I said guitlily. She screamed and raised her hands and slapped me repeatedly. I sheilded my face and glared at her. "What are you stupid?! I said I helped him!" I yelled still shielding my face with my bloody hands. "Sure, and that blood magically appeared on  your hands?" Ayume said tears forming in her blue eyes. I looked at Suko desperately. "Ayume, Dongho didn't hurt Thunder I promise. He had to hurt the men so Thunder would be safe." Suko said stretching her arm out to block Ayume from slapping me again. I hate girls... "Really?" Ayume said after a long pause. "Yeah, we got-" I started but Ayume stepped closer to me. "I don't trust you Donghae." She said pouting at me. I let my jaw drop. "It's Dongho." I said anger bubbling in me. "I know you are one, and also very untrust worthy." She said crossing her arms. Suko made a shocked face and I grinnded my teeth. "We should wh rap him up. We can't risk going to the hospital." Suko said ripping her white shirt and wrapping it around Thunder's leg. I snickered as Ayume gave me a side glare. "Fine go let those men kill you." I said stubbornly. She stuck her tongue out childishly at me. "Come on, help me lift Thunder up." Suko snapped at me. I made my way carefully around Ayume and put my arms around Thunder and Suko went on his other side. "Where are you going to take us?" Ayume asked sounding very catious. "To our hosue." Suko said quickly before I could object. I stared at her in anger. "Thanks for saving him." Ayume said standing at my side. A just looked down at her expressionless. I grunted and continued to walk and I felt warm sticky blood trickle down my face. "This is our car. Are you driving Dongho?" Suko asked as we reached the entrance to the woods. I stared at our black mustang and grinned. "Yeah, this is my baby." I said opening up the back door and gently setting Thunder inside it. "He will be ok right?" Ayume asked as she walked around the car on my side. "Yeah." I mumbled. I opened the drivers seat and sat in the drivers seat. I looked in the rerview at Ayume who looked off in the woods a expressionless look on her face. "Let's go." I said backing out and driving as fast as I could. "Are you trying to kill us?" Ayume yelled clinging to the side of the door. "No, but grow up." I said reaching for my radio and turning it up on full blast. Nalina by Block B blasted loudly and Ayume bounced her head to the beat. I looked at the black road that seemed to stretch on forever. I hope it doesn't just started trouble that we take her in. "Nalina!" Ayume said not knowing she was loudly then the music. I grinned slightly and continued to drive camly like I didn't hear her. Thunder leaned heavily against Ayume and her pale cheeks turned bright pink. Does she like him? Suko looked back at them with the same shock. "Get off me you huge bear." Ayume grunted gently pushing Thunder off of her. I grunted. Nope. A couple more minutes of jamming out, I saw our huge white house. "Were here." I said turning down the radio. Ayume trailed off from singing loudly when she realized I turned it down. "Wow, this is your house?" She asked looking out of the window. "Yeah, big isn't it?" Suko said smiling warmly. I pulled up in our drive way and listened to the crunch of the rocks under my tires. Woods surrounded us on everyside almost hiding the house. "It's amazing." Ayume gasped. I turned off the car causing us all to sit in the dark. "Let's go, help us pick Thunder up." I instructed Ayume. She just gave a tiny nod and opened up the back door. Me and Suko both lifted Thunder up gently and Ayume stood behind us supportingly. I feel like were making a huge mistake letting them stay. We all walked on the white porch and Ayume hurriedly opened the door. Me and Suko struggled to continue to hold him up but we finally walked in our huge living room and set him down on our black leather couch. "Nice house." Ayume said with a trace of jealousy in her voice. Our living room was huge that had fancy furniture spread out everywhere with a huge flat screen TV and wii. "There is spare bedrooms upstairs." Suko said with a smile. Wait a minute...I lifted my hand up silencing them both. "That means I would have to be close to Ayume's room." I pouted to Suko. Suko gave me a 'really?' look and giggled. "Well deal with it." Ayume snapped. She trailed off as she stared at me. I fidgeted uneasily as she stared at me expressionless. "Quiet staring at me like a weird ert." I groaned hiding behind Suko. "I...I.." Ayume said her bright cheeks turning red. Suko stared at me and gave a half smile. What? I tilted my head at Ayume. "I'm sorry that I snapped at you." She said making a cute face at me. She's trying to flirt with me, pathetic. I gasped as I looked at her white shirt. "Ayume...Go fix your shirt." Suko said before I could say anything as usual. "Why?" Ayume said alarm flashing in her eyes. "Nice bra." I said giving her a half smile. Ayume stood there dumb founded and looked down at her shirt that had a huge gash across it. "Your a B cup huh?" I asked teasingly. Ayume's face turned even redder. "ert!" She screamed running upstairs while covering her s. I laughed and smiled at Suko. "Why'd you look down there mister?" Suko asked crossing her arms at me. I felt my own cheeks burning now. "I don't know, just...It was noticable and I was trying to be nice." I mumbled. I smiled innocently. "Sure, maybe you are a litte ert." She mumbled walking over to Thunder. "Wait a minute, I think that's Cheondung from MBLAQ." I said pointing to him. Suko's eyes stretched wide. "I thought so to but I didn't say anything, I thought she called him that because she thought they looked alike. You know like a pet name." She said out of breath. Oh no....Here it comes. "Oh my god! Thunder oppa! I love you." Suko said fanning herself. I rolled my eyes. Just wait until I become famous one day.. "Don't him." I said catiously and I sat beside him on the couch. "Yeah, you better not Ayume." She shot back amusement glittering in her green eyes. I flipped my black bangs. "I don't like Ayume." I mumbled angerly. She's actually very annoying. But cute. I walked up the white stair case and mumbled to myself as I heard Ayume's satisfied voice. "Is everything ok?" I said unesthustiaclly. She grew silent and I slowly opened up the old door. "I- Began but Ayume let out a high pitched scream as she saw me. I went wide eyed as I realized that she was completely . Oh....God! I turned around and pulled on the door knob. "Locked." I whined. "What are you doing in here?" Ayume squealed and I could hear her stumble over  her feet clumsly. "Wait...This is my room! What are you doing in here?" I said still facing with my back towards her. She's the last person I want to be locked in the room with. "I..Was looking for some clothes. I'm sorry for not telling you, you seem so busy talking to Suko." She mumbled guiltily. Poor girl...She is probally so confused and scared. "It's ok. Just get dressed." I said gently. She was quiet but then I heard her grunting as she struggled to slip some clothes on. I closed my eyes tightly. I hope she's done. "Done, you can look now." She said and I slowly turned around and sighed. "Ok." I said trying not to laugh as she wore a black baggy shirt and white sweat pants. My clothes are to big on her. "Don't laugh at me." She growled giving me a dirty glare. I made a serious face. "Now leave." I said pointing to the door. "It's locked genious." She said rolling her eyes and flopping her arm annoyedly. "Or did you purposly lock the door to see me ?" She asked her blue eyes stretching wide. "No!" I yelled angerly. She grinned and sighed. Stuck in here with her...

         Suko's POV: Where in the heck did Dongho go? I swear, sometimes I think that I need to put a shock collar on that boy. I froze as I heard talking coming from upstaires. "They better not be doing stuff." I mumbled half to myself. I walked up staires as quiet as I could. "Well it's not my fault that you ripped my shirt open when I wasn't looking." Ayume said angerly. I covered my mouth in and stopped in front of Dongho's door. "What? You did it your self." He replied angerly. Where they....I shook my head and listened again. "What will my father say?" Ayume said and I felt a wave of sympathy flood over me. Poor girl, having her friend be nearly killed in front of her and now two people she doesn't even know take her to a weird place. I can't believe Dongho her... "Well we might take you home tomarrow. I don't want to be blamed for your mistake." Dongho said and I heard the squeak of the bed as he stood up. I knocked on the brown hollow door gently. "Doors locked." Ayume said her voice furhter away. I let my jaw drop and I twisted the door nod and the door opened up ruffly. "What do you think your doing to this poor girl?" I snapped making my way across the room that had a huge king size bed against the wall  with a black electic guitar in the corner of the room. "Well she needed clothes so she used mine without asking." Dongho said looking at Ayume who was wearing Dongho's clothes that was way to baggy on her. "Oh, so you attacked my brother first and ripped his clothes off of him?" I said poking my cheek in deep thought. They both stared at each other dumb founded. "Where do you dream this stuff up?" Dongho asked narrowing his blue eyes at me. "Wait, I heard you guys talking about you going back to your dad's house?" I asked sitting on Dongho's bed that stretched out diagionally. "Well yeah, he might be worried about me." Ayume said standing in front of me and flopping her long sleeves everywhere. "I think she should leave now." Dongho mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. I shot him a warning glare. "We seen how mean he was to you. He abuses you to, you can start over if you stay away." I said sympathetically. Dongho looked up from the tan carpet and stared at me wide eyed. "He abuses you?" He asked very faint concern in his voice. Ayume opened like she was going to defend her father, but she just nodded. "I wouldn't go back." Dongho said resting his legs on his bed and laying his head on my shoulder. "But I don't have anywhere to go." She said faint tears forming in her eyes. We were all quiet for a moment and I bit my thumb nails. Should we let her stay with us? But we better hope that none of the other assasains find out. "Yeah, you are staying with us." Dongho said giving me a side look before I could say anything. "Are you sure?" Ayume said her voice filled with shock. Dongho looked up at her expressionless. "Yes." He replied confidently. "Thanks guys." Ayume said looking at me her eyes filled with admiration. I smiled and yawned. "I'm going to go to bed, good night." Ayume said slowly walking out of the room. Dongho watched her walk away expressionless. "That was really sweet of you." I said as the door closed slowly behind Ayume. "Whatever. She's just lucky that no other assasains didn't find us." He said looking at his bloody knuckles. "Were going to be ok, you hear me?" I said putting my arm around his shoulder. He looked over at me and I froze as his expression was filled with anger and sadness. He must be tired of all of this. "That just means we might have to protect her and Thunder." He said putting his bloody hands against his mouth. Ayume seems to have a thing for Dongho already. "Dongho, I think she thinks your cute." I said changing the subject. He looked at me and gave a half smile. "That's not surprising because I am." He said giving a quiet chuckle. "Do you think she's cute?" I asked leaning towards her. He stared blankly at me as if I speaked another language. "No." He replied not giving anything away. I pouted and let out a loud sigh. He never shows anyone how he feels. His emotions are like blocked. "Well get some sleep, I'm going to see if she needs anything before she falls asleep." I said walking away from Dongho. "Ok." He said before laying on his stomach on his bed. I walked in the hall way and I froze as I heard a radio playing music. I gave a half smile. Ayume must be enjoying Dongho's sterio. I knocked on her door and I heard her voice jamming out to Better with the lights off by New Boyz. "Yeah?" She yelled over the music. I opened the door and she was spinning around beside her bed and dancing to the music. "Are you enjoying the sterio?" I asked dancing beside her and fixing my long brown hair. "Yeah, it's amazing." She said before singing the chorus. "Shut up!" A voice yelled loudly. Dongho...We both stared at each and she turned off the radio leaving us both in the silence. "I forgot that he was going to bed." I said sitting on her huge bed. "Oh." She said looking longingly at the sterio. "Sorry Dongho!" She yelled as loud as she could. Dongho didn't reply. "He's so mean." Ayume pouted looking down off into space. "He agreed to let you stay here though." I said gently. Ayume didn't look up at me. "I know but he doesn't even like me being here." She said flopping on her back. "I know he might seem very mean at first....But he is really nice when you get to know him." I said laying down on the bed. I closed my eyes as my body went limp and I felt completely comfortable. "Well.....Nevermind." Ayume said rolling away from me. I tilted my head curiously. "No what?" I said tugging on her loose sleeve. "Well does he have a girl friend?" She asked not even rolling over to face me to ask the question. I gave a half smile and giggled. "Nope. Why? Are you going to make your move?" I asked childishly. "N-No! I don't like him like that." She said rolling over to face me. "What? But didn't you guys...You know..." I said looking away awkwardly as she went wide eyed. "No!" She yelled completely forgetting that she was supposed to be quiet. "Oh, the way you guys were talking seemed like you both did something." I said fidgeting with the white fluffy covers. "No, but....He is cute." She said at last. So she does think he's cute? Thunder is way cuter. "Hey, is Thunder single?" I said trying to hold back my crazy fan girl side. Ayume shook her head. "Then it's my chance!" I yelled really loudly. Cheondung Park will be mine! I jumped as the door flew open and Dongho stood there. His head was down but his eyes was looking up at us, his black hair crazy and everywhere. "What did I say before? Shut up!" He yelled his blue eyes barely open. "I-I am sorry." Ayume said her eyes stretching wide. Dongho stomped over to us and slapped his hands over our mouth. Ayume's pale cheeks turned bright red as he leaned in towards her. "When I let go, you will be quiet right?" He asked gently looking from me then to her. We both nodded. "Ok." He said uncovering our mouthes. He walked away half away and the door slammed from behind him. "I feel bad for keeping him awake." Ayume said tossing and turning until she was under the covers. "Me to, let's get some sleep." I said snuggling under the covers. "I'm not moving, I'm to comorftable." I laughed. She giggled and rolled away from me. I hope were not making a huge mistake. I sighed .