Facing the truth

Who is the best for me?

Dongho: Good to know!~ *smiles*

Me: Oppa.. What are you going to do If one of your bestfriends are about to die? *bows head*

Dongho: Wo..? Hmmm.. I'm going to take good care of her and make her happy all the time. *looks on you* why you us all of a sudden?

Is there anyone are about die? *looks curious*

Me: Aniya. I'm just asking what you will do *smiles awkwardly*

Dongho: Oh I see.. 

My POV: Does kiseop will take care of me if the time comes he knows my condition? Is there a possibilities that he will come back on my side?

Lee kiseop.. Are you going to stay or you'll leave me ?

--

Dongho: Hey.. What's bothering you? You look so serious.. Is there a problem? *stares at you*

Me: Nothing! Don't mind me oppa.. *laughs*

Dongho: Yah!~ Are you hiding something? Aish~ I know you well so don't you dare hide something from me.

What is it?? 

Me: Do you really want to know?... But promise me one thing.

Dongho: Okay okay . what is it?

Me: Don't leave me. *looks down*

Dongho: I won't leave you even you said it so.. so is there a problem?

Me: *starts to cry* Oppa.. I have a stage 4 cancer and.... I'm dying! Oppa!

Help me~ I don't want to die. I'm not ready! I want to leave oppa but there is no cure for this illness. *cries so hard*

Dongho: I don't like that kind of joke! You foolish girl! I KNOW YOU'RE JUST KIDDING RIGHT???

TELL ME THAT YOU'RE JUST JOKING!!

Me: Oppa.. I'm telling you the truth. Oppa.~ Are you going to leave me? ...

 

To be continued..