chapter 1

You're OBSESSED to me...
YOUR POV Run.Run.Run.Run.Run.Run.Run.Run.Run.Run.Run.Run. That was all i could think now.You wanna know where am i??and what im doing?? Im at the park,having a Run Marathon,with the other people..I always do this every week.The other reason why,cuz i want to help the poor people overseas.Like in Haiti.When i watch the news about the helpless child,i feel GUILTY.Why would i just sit on the couch,doing nothing on my day off,when i CAN help somebody.Its better than doing nothing. "OUCH!!!!"i say when i came back to reality.I accidentally BUMPED on a STRANGER.I tried to hide my face with my sweaty hair,to hide the embarassment in my face.There was an AWKWARD SILENCE.I just nodded. He order 2 cappucino when we reach ~~~ cafe,near the park.I was already very very very thirsty,so when he put down the coffee infront of me,i drank it was like WATER. ONE-SHOT only. I noticed that people are staring.Even that STRANGER GUY.I can see that all of they're eyes WIDENED. Aish!!!im so EMBARASSED!!! I feel like i want to sink in a hole. Wait,i feel something WET around my lips. The STRANGER GUY is laughing,and also the people who are staring.WHAT?!?!What Happened!?!? That STRANGER GUY went near to me holding a tissue on his right hand;wipe it to my lips. "You better be careful"he said. God,i know the reason why. I stood up and apologize about my clumsiness. Thkz,they back on what they're doing.Some are talking about me.