1100 DAYS

Description

Proudly presents my first fanfic~

 

 

1100 DAYS
 

Do you believe in love? No? Read this and see the power of love.

Foreword

What will you do when you really love somebody and that "somebody" just disappeared? How will you react if one day another person come into your life and replace that "somebody" in your heart?

 

First love? Full of passion. Happiness. But yet its killing us. Nothing lasts forever, Maroon 5 said. And it's true. Want or not, that happiness may come to and end. It may just gone away, taken away from you, never see how you feel. Never care how much power you have, it will just make you weak and really weak, when it finally goes to you.

 

So, just put yourself in this condition: you are a girl, in love with him, and he loves you back. But suddenly he's just disappeared from you without telling anything, and years passed without him. You felt worthless and abandoned, then your friend decides to cheer you up by asking you to come to her party. At first you refuse, but because you have passed years without knowing who you really are, finally you come there. When you arrive, you meet your friend and shake hands. Both talk for a long time, then you decide to take a self-walk. You go around the party room, and your eyes suddenly go straight to an object. A guy is sitting alone on a wooden chair next to the window. Finally you felt something strange appear on your innocent heart.

 

Ready to explore this pathetic-entertaining story?

At first, go and get some tissues. You gonna need some, trust me.