‘I Can Trust Him, Right?’

Agent Hyoyeon III

“Have you forgotten everything?” Jaejoong asks.

“All I remember that I was chasing a bad guy and then because it is snowing, I got lost control in my car and I don’t know what happened next.” She said.

“Do you remember your mission?” he asks.

“Ne. A rich man’s daughter was kidnapped. Agent Key and I saved the girl and I am following the kidnapper so he can’t escape but unfortunately I let him escaped.” She said.

“I think you should rest first. You just gain your consciousness so don’t force yourself to think something.” He said.

“O-Ok.” She said.

Jaejoong left her in her room and calls Julien Kang.

“Bro, do you know the mission that handled by Agent Key and Agent Hyoyeon?” he asks.

“Are you talking about the mission when they saved Mr. Carter’s daughter?”

“Yeah. I think it is.” He said.

“It was happened 10 years ago.”

“Is that so? Thanks.” He said.

“Why are you asking me? And besides Se Kyung is looking for you.”

“I’m working on something. Sorry can’t tell you where am I.” he said. “Bye.”

After the conversation, he went to the balcony. “She forgot everything that happened to her this past 10 years. It means that she forgot everything about her mission when she became bodyguard of Super Junior. She forgot everything about his husband and daughter.”

Jaejoong knows everything. He always knows where she is, what is she doing and etc.  He was there when she got married, he followed her when she left her family and came back as an agent and he was there when she came back to her family. That’s the time that he stopped following her.

He wants to live a normal life without her but it change when he saw Eunhyuk in LA with another girl a few months ago. He knew that the two is having an affair. He decided to go to Korea to watch over her. He wants to tell her about it but he also wants to let her discover it.

So, when she found it out and decided to leave her husband, he follows her because he is worried. And when she got into accident, he took her and brought her to his vacation house.

‘And now that she can’t remember anything, I’ll use this chance to make her fall in love to me. I’m sorry Eunhyuk but you should take care of her and not hurting her. You’ve always hurt her.’ he thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk has no choice but to stay in Super Junior’s dorm because his mom and noona kicked him out from his house.

“Any news about Hyoyeon?” Donghae asks.

Eunhyuk just shook his head.

“What did really happen? Is it true that you and IU are having an affair?” Kibum asks.

“Since you are busy with acting and not care about this group, it is none of your business.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk, don’t be like that.” Donghae said.

“When our hyungs gone, you’re acting like that. Tsk! Leeteuk hyung must be disappointed.” Kibum said.

“Can you please go if you don’t have something nice to say?” Shindong said.

“I am just telling the truth.” Kibum said. “You are all acting like that because our hyungs aren’t here. Wait until they come back from America.”

Heechul and Leeteuk are in America busy with their individual schedules.

Eunhyuk got mad and punches Kibum on his face.

“Stop it!” Donghae said.

Sungmin came to stop them. “Chill, guys.” He said.

Kibum left them.

Eunhyuk sat on the sofa and closes his eyes. He feels sorry for Kibum. He doesn’t want to hurt him but he didn’t control himself. He knows that Kibum is concerned because Kibum is close to Hyoyeon.

He is getting crazy. He doesn’t know what to do now.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Kim Jaejoong? Are you sure?” Song Ji Hyo said after the Twin Towers report.

“Ne.” the two said.

“But why?” Song Ji Hyo said.

“You can leave now.” Yuri said to the two guys. “We haven’t seen him for years and we don’t know what he is doing. Maybe he is still in love to her.” Yuri said after the two left.

“We need to find him. I don’t trust that guy.” Song Ji Hyo said. “Call the EXO and Agent Jei.”

Yuri calls the 10 agent guys and Agent Jei. They gathered in the meeting room.

“Kim Jaejoong, Former trainee of Warrior Goddess Company.” Song Ji Hyo started the meeting. She is showing the picture of Kim Jaejoong, taken when he was a trainee, in the big screen. “I want you all to find him as soon as possible. Cooperate with Agent Kris and Agent Tao.”

Agent Bom, Agent Minho and Agent Onew enter the room. “Is it Kim Jaejoong?” Onew asks.

Song Ji Hyo nodded. A while ago she called them to inform about Kim Jaejoong.

“I am going to find him.” Onew said.

“You can’t.” Song Ji Hyo said.

“Why, sunbae?” Onew asks.

“Boss BoA just gave birth to her first baby. She needs a plenty of rest. Agent Emma, Agent Hyung Jun and Agent Geun Young need your help in London. You need to get back there quickly.” Song Ji Hyo said.

“I can’t go there knowing that my best friend is with that guy.” Onew said. Since they were trainees, Onew and Jaejoong dislike each other.

“It’s an order, Agent Onew.” Song Ji Hyo said.

“You’re not my boss.” Onew said.

“It is an order from President Park.” Song Ji Hyo said. She is talking about the president of the whole WGCo.

Onew can’t say anything now.

“Hon, let’s go back. I’m sure they will gonna call us once they found her.” Bom said.

“Better call us, araso?” Onew said.

“Yes, boss.” Song Ji Hyo said.

Onew and Bom left.

“Tsk! Acting like a boss in front of me. Geez!” Song Ji Hyo said.

“Boss, can we continue the meeting?” Yuri asks.

“Oh right.” Song Ji Hyo said. “Agent Minho will be the leader of this mission. All of you must listen to him.” Song Ji Hyo said.

“Ne!” they all said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

IU went to Hyori’s school one day. Her plan is to get close to Eunhyuk’s daughter. Now that Hyoyeon is missing, she will gonna use that chance to be close to Hyori. She parks her car outside the gate of the school.

Dongwoon was standing at the side of the gate of the school and he notices IU’s car. He knows that it was her because Yuri told him. They knew that one day IU will go to Hyori’s school while Hyoyeon is missing.

The bell rings and the students are coming out.

Hyori and Leo came out.

IU gets out of the car when she saw her.

“Hyori!” IU called her.

Hyori and Leo stop walking.

“Hyori, Annyeong.” IU greets.

“Who are you?” Hyori asks.

“I am your appa’s chingu.” IU said.

“Ah… I saw you when you went to our house. Halmeoni threw you some salts.” Hyori said.

“I-Is that so?” IU said. “Anyway, would you like to come with me?”

“Aniyo. Umma told me not to go with the strangers.” Hyori said.

“But I am your appa’s chingu.” IU said. “And besides, your umma isn’t here.”

“But I have-”

“Hyori.” Dongwoon called her.

“Oppa!” Hyori happily said.

IU looks at the guy. If she is not mistaken, he is in Eunhyuk’s house when she came there. ‘Who is that guy?’

“Dongwoon hyung, Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Leo said.

“Annyeong.” Dongwoon said. The two kids are calling him hyung/oppa not ahjushi.

“Where’s my umma?” Leo asks.

“In her work. She asked me to bring you there.” Dongwoon said.

“Alright!” Leo excitedly said.

“Oppa, can I come with you?” Hyori asks.

“I-I don’t know.” Dongwoon said.

“Please… I want to play with Leo.” Hyori said.

“Ah… Hyori, we can play together.” IU said.

“Sorry, miss, but she can’t come with you.” Dongwoon said.

“Why not?” IU asks.

“I am in-charge of her. Her umma put me in-charge to her.” Dongwoon said. “Hyori, Leo, let’s go? We can call Hyori’s halmeoni to let her go with Leo.”

“Yehey!” Hyori said.

They left IU standing alone while the people around are looking at her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“She did what?” Eunhyuk asks. He is talking to his mom on the phone.

“That evil woman went to Hyori’s school and wants to take her somewhere.” His mom said. “Did you tell her to do that?”

“Of course not!” he said.

“Then, tell that evil woman to go away from my granddaughter. I don’t want to see her getting close to her. Good thing Hyoyeon asked Dongwoon to be Hyori’s guardian.”

“Umma, remember that she left us. Why do I have this feeling that you are on her side?”

“Don’t you know? Of course I am on her side. She wouldn’t leave you and Hyori if you didn’t have an affair!”

“Umma, let’s stop this conversation. I need to work now.” He lied just to stop his mom from nagging him.

“Yah! I am not done to you-”

“Bye umma! I love you.” He said and ends the call. He sighed. Just then, he saw Kibum looking at him. “What are you doing in our dorm?”

Kibum looks at him from head to toe and shook his head.

“Why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I don’t know what she saw to you that she fell in love to you.” Kibum said and walks away from him.

Then, he notices the bag that Kibum is holding.

“Where are you going?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I don’t need to tell you since I am not a part of your group anymore.” Kibum said and walks again.

“Yah! Did the entertainment know about this?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I am not a fool to not let them know about this.” Kibum said and left. He is going for a vacation somewhere out of Seoul.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Agent Seung Ho and Agent Wyn went to a hospital near the place where Hyoyeon’s car found.

Agent Wyn is waiting for Agent Seung Ho inside the car while Agent Seung Ho went inside the hospital. She was looking at the entrance of hospital when she saw someone familiar. She left the car and decided to follow the guy but when she was now inside the hospital Agent Seung Ho called her.

“Where are you going?” Seung Ho asks.

“I thought I saw someone familiar.” Wyn said.

“Who?” Seung Ho asks.

“Jaejoong oppa.” Wyn said. They know Jaejoong because they met him when they were new trainees.

“Impossible.” Seung Ho said. “Let’s go. She is not here.”

The two agents left the hospital.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jaejoong went to the hospital that owns by his friend Junsu. Junsu is a doctor in the hospital too.

“Jae, how are you? How’s your friend that got fell on the stairs?” Junsu asks.

“She’s fine and I thanked you for that.” Jaejoong said. Jaejoong asked Junsu’s help when he brought Hyoyeon on his house. He told him that she is a friend and she fell in the stairs. Junsu believes that and helped him.

“If ever something happened, you can call me.” Junsu said.

“Ok.” Jaejoong said.

“But who is she? Is she your girlfriend?” Junsu curiously asks.

“I hope you’re right.” Jaejoong said. “Anyway, how long she will have amnesia?”

“Probably a month or more but she will remember everything in time. Just don’t force her to remember everything because it might cause her to not remember everything forever.” Junsu said.

“Ok.” Jaejoong said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Jae, how did I get here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“When you had a car accident, they brought you here to hide you. You are now target of the kidnappers. They want to kill you.” Jaejoong said. “Your boss asked me to hide you here.”

“But I need to contact them.” Hyoyeon said.

“If you try it the kidnappers will gonna found out that you are here.” Jaejoong said.

“But I can’t just stay here without doing anything.” Hyoyeon said.

“You need to rest. You are not fully recovered.” Jaejoong said. “Agent Onew and the others are currently working on it.”

Hyoyeon thought that Jaejoong is right so she obeys him. “And also don’t force yourself to remember everything. The more you force to remember everything the more you will not remember it.”

“Ok.” She said.

‘I can trust him, right?’ she thought.