Missing

Agent Hyoyeon III

Eunhyuk didn’t left the house. He tried to call Hyoyeon but he can’t reach her. It is already morning and he hasn’t got a sleep. His manager keeps on calling him because he has schedule that day but he is not in the mood to work.

Then he heard someone is coming. He thought that it was Hyoyeon so he hurriedly went out.

“Hyo-” he said but it is not Hyoyeon.

“What? Why do you look like that?” it was his mother. She came with Hyori and his noona.

“Why is your wedding picture on the ground?” his noona asks.

“Did you two have a fight?” his mother asks.

Hyori went inside the house. “Umma, Hyori is home.” She said but no one answers her.

“What happened? Where is Hyoyeon?” his noona asks.

Eunhyuk sighed and shook his head.

His mother and his noona look at each other before walking inside the house. His noona went to the bedroom to checks the cabinet.

“Did she left?” his noona asks.

Good thing Hyori went in her room.

“What did you do this time, Hyukjae? Hyoyeon won’t gonna leave without a reason.” His mother said.

Eunhyuk was about to say something when someone called him.

“Yoboseo?” he said.

“Have you watched the news? Hyoyeon got in a car accident.” It was Sungmin.

“What?” he said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk and his noona went to the place where Hyoyeon had a car accident.

“Where’s my wife?” he asks the police.

“No one was there when we arrived.” The police said.

“What? How can that be?” he said.

“We are now checking the nearest hospitals to know if your wife is there in one of the hospitals.” The police said.

Then, the reporters came to ask him some questions.

“Is it true that your wife left you again?”

“Are you having an affair with a celebrity?”

“It is not true.” Eunhyuk’s noona said and drag Eunhyuk to the car.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Once we get home, tell me everything.” His noona said. “I don’t intend to believe the rumors but I am sure there is a reason why my sister-in-law left.”

When they got home, Agent Dongwoon and Agent Yuri are there.

“Why are you here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Hyoyeon asked him to be Hyori’s guardian while she is away.” Yuri said.

“Is Hyoyeon back to be an agent again? Why she asked him to guard Hyori again?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

“Umma, relax. She’s not back as an agent.” Eunhyuk said.

“Then, where is she?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

“Hyukjae, tell us everything.” His noona said. “Tell us that those rumors aren’t true.”

“What rumors?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

“That I and him are having an affair.” Someone said from the door.

Eunhyuk was shock to see IU there.

“Why are you here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“What? A-Affair?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

“Yah… What are you talking about?” his noona asks.

IU walks towards Eunhyuk’s mom and bow.

“Uhmeoni, please take care of me.” IU said.

The two women were shocked.

“What?” his mom asks.

“I am now your future daughter-in-law.” IU said.

“So, those rumors are true.” His noona said. She walks towards IU and slaps her.

Eunhyuk was shocked.

“I don’t know what really happened but going here and telling that you and my brother is having an affair and you will be my future sister-in-law is makes me mad.” His noona said. “Who are you to tell those things to us? Right now, my sister-in-law is missing and now you are coming here just like nothing is wrong.”

“Do you want the truth?” IU asks.

“What truth?” his mom asks.

“The reason why your daughter-in-law left the house is that she saw me and oppa in my bed.” IU said.

The two women were shocked.

“Y-You. How dare you?!” his noona angrily said.

Yuri stops her from hurting IU again.

“Let me go! I’ll scratch that face.” His noona angrily said.

“Ok.” Yuri said and let go off her.

Eunhyuk stops his noona. “IU, just get out of here.” Eunhyuk said.

Eunhyuk’s mother went to the kitchen and when she came back in the living room she is holding the jar of salt. She throws the salt to IU.

“AH!” IU screamed.

“Get out of our house. You witch!” Eunhyuk’s mother angrily said while throwing the salt to her.

“Umma, stop it.” Eunhyuk said. He doesn’t know how to stop the two women. He looks at Yuri and Dongwoon for help but the two just watching them.

IU has no choice but to go.

“I think we need to go now. Agent Dongwoon will guard Hyori 24/7 until Hyoyeon comes back.” Yuri said.

The two left them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“You’re mean.” Dongwoon said when they are finally inside Yuri’s car.

“What?” Yuri innocently asks.

“You let go off her so she can scratch IU’s face.” Dongwoon said talking about Eunhyuk’s noona.

“If only I am not an agent I already broke all the bones of that girl. I feel hurt when I saw Hyoyeon cry while leaving.” Yuri said.

“But where is sunbae?” Dongwoon asks.

“I don’t know. Let’s go back to HQ.” Yuri said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

WGCo. Headquarters(HQ)…

“Agent Yuri.” Song Ji Hyo said.

“Ne?” Yuri asks.

“Did Hyoyeon called you?” Song Ji Hyo worriedly asks.

“Aniyo. I am worried too.” Yuri said.

“Boss BoA is coming. She already heard the news.” Song Ji Hyo said.

“But any moment now she will give birth to her first baby.” Yuri said.

“We tried to stop her but you know her.” Song Ji Hyo said. “We already assigned some agents to find Hyoyeon. Agent Baro and Agent Gongchan are out to find her and also I got a call from Agent Minho, Agent Onew and Agent Bom, they will be going to help us.”

“Sunbaenim is really a great agent. Even though she is not an agent anymore, the whole WGCo. are working together to find her.” Chen said while they are inside their department room.

“Before she left, most of the people in WGCo. are very close to her. When she got married, all of her friends here cried.” Agent Seung Ho said.

“Ah…” the newly agents said.

“Sunbaenim, I and Agent Wyn are going out to help Agent Baro and Agent Gongchan finding Hyoyeon.” Agent Seung Ho said.

“Where’s Agent Wyn?” Song Ji Hyo asks.

“She is at the parking lot waiting for me on our motorcycle.” Agent Seung Ho said.

“Ok.” Song Ji Hyo said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

After 3 days…

Somewhere outside Seoul…

Hyoyeon slowly opens her eyes. She looks at the white ceiling then she gets up. She looks around the room. She doesn’t know where she is. She can hear the sound of waves outside. She is maybe in a beach.

Then, the door opens. “I’m glad you’re awake.” The guy said.

“Oppa?” she asks.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Warrior Goddess Co…

“What’s the news?” BoA asks. She arrived yesterday morning and she went straight to the HQ not minding that she’s pregnant and any moment now that she will gonna give birth.

“Nothing.” Boss Seung Hun said.

“BoA, take a rest first. Think about your baby.” Professor Sandara said.

“How can I rest when I am worried sick for Hyoyeon?” BoA asks.

“Everyone is trying to find her. Agent Onew, Agent Bom and Agent Minho are helping our agents here.” Boss Seung Hun said.

“If something really bad happened to Hyoyeon, I’ll swear that I am gonna kill Eunhyuk and his mistress.” She said.

“BoA, relax.” Sandara said.

Then, BoA felt pain. “Ah…” she said and holds her big tummy.

“Omo! Is it time?” Sandara said.

“AH!!!” BoA shouts.

“Let’s bring her to the hospital.” Sandara said.

“CNU, call Kangta.” Boss Seung Hun said.

“Ne!” CNU said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the hospital…

BoA was lying on the stretcher while Sandara and Seung Hun are on the side pushing the stretcher with the nurse.

“BoA, take a deep breath. You can do it.” Sandara said.

BoA holds tightly on Seung Hun’s hair.

“A-AHHH!!!” Seung Hun shouts.

“You, do anything to find Hyoyeon.” BoA said.

“Ne. Ne. Araso.” Seung Hun said.

BoA let go of his hair when they enter the delivery room.

Sandara and Seung Hun stay outside.

“Gwenchana?” Sandara asks her husband.

Seung Hun nodded. “I already used to it because of you.” Seung Hun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

WGCo. New York Branch…

“Agent CL, I’m going to Seoul. You are in-charge here while I am gone.” Kangta hurriedly said.

“Yes, boss!” Agent CL said.

Kangta hurriedly left.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Using the black box of Hyoyeon’s car, they saw a man took Hyoyeon and brought her to his car.

“Did you see his face?” Agent Baro asks Jinyoung. Jinyoung is one of the people in WGCo. that are experts in computers.

“No. I think he really hid his face because he knows that the black box will record him.” Jinyoung said.

“What about the plate number?” Agent Gongchan asks.

“We locate the owner of the car. Here’s her address. Her name is Shin Se Kyung. She is a teacher and owns a café.” Jinyoung said and gives them the address.

Agent Baro and Agent Gongchan are about to leave when Agent Song Ji Hyo called them.

“Where are you going?” she asks.

“We are going to see the owner of the car who took sunbae.” Agent Gongchan said.

“Leave that to the twin towers. You two are having an urgent mission.” She said. “You are going to meet up with Agent Emma and Geun Young in London tomorrow.”

“Got it.” The two said. They give the address to Agent Song Ji Hyo so she can give it to Agent Kris and Agent Tao.

Agent Song Ji Hyo went to the Agents Department. She instruct the twin tower to what they gonna do.

“Sunbaenim, can we help?” Agent Kai asks.

The young agents are worried and want to help.

“There are too many agents that are working to this mission. Even Agent Onew and Agent Bom that are assigned in London are here to find her. Agent Minho left his mission just to find her.” she said. “Don’t worry. If we need help, I will assign you.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Agent Kris and Agent Tao went to the school where Shin Se Kyung is teaching. Outside the school, they saw Agent Dongwoon and Agent Yuri.

“What are you doing here?” Yuri asks.

“We are here to see Miss Shin Se Kyung. It is related to Agent Hyoyeon sunbaenim.” Kris said.

“Isn’t she Hyori and Leo’s teacher?” Dongwoon asks.

“Yeah. And I am sure that she knew Hyoyeon.” Yuri said.

Then, the students start going out of the school. Leo and Hyori went towards them.

Agent Kris and Agent Tao went inside the school to see Shin Se Kyung.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“This is definitely my car.” Shin Se Kyung said after she saw the picture.

“Then, do you know where Miss Kim Hyoyeon went?” Kris asks.

“I’m sorry but I am not. My friend borrowed my car few days ago and I don’t know where he went. Until now he is not showing himself to me.” Shin Se Kyung said.

“Can you give his name to us?” Tao asks.

“His name is Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong.” Shin Se Kyung said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Jae oppa?” Hyoyeon said.

Jaejoong smiled. “I’m glad you remember me.” He said.

“W-Where am I?” she asks.

“In my beach house.” He said. “You had a car accident 3 days ago so I brought you here.”

“Car accident? Am I in the middle of a mission?” she asks.

“You don’t remember anything?” he asks.

Hyoyeon shook her head.

“You don’t know Eunhyuk and Hyori?” he asks.

“Who are they?” she asks.

‘She forgot everything.’ Jaejoong’s thought.