Surprise

Unspoken Love~

So I just realised like after 3 months , that this fanfic frkn . AHAHAHA. but im going to try to continue it~ eyyy

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*1 WEEK LATER*

You yawn and squint at the sunlight shining through the window, such a beautiful day today!

You pick up your phone and notice all the messages:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING"

"YOU'RE OLD NOW!"

"YOU'RE LEGAL! ;)"

"HAPPE BURFDAE! HAVE A LOVELY DAY"

*10 kakao talk messages*

Ohh it's my birthday today! Ayy i'm 20 already, so ollldd. 

*knock knock* Hey birthday girl, time to eat breakfast! 

You walk to the kitchen table and find your favourite breakfast foods on the table. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING" Your mum and dad give you a cuddle. "My baby is growing up!" "Happy birthday baby sis" your brother pats your back  (lol)

You sit down and start muching down all the delicious food, who cares about diets, this food is too good! "Thankyou for the wonderful food!" You bring your dishes to the sink and plop down on the couch. You flick through the morning kids shows. "These kid shows nowadays are really stupid" you sigh. "Oh don't forget we have a birthday dinner for you with the rest of the family tonight" You switch off the tv and return to your room, you reply to all your birthday messages and have a chat to some friends. 

"SIIISS, I'm going out to get some starbucks and go shopping. You wanna come? I'll buy you things since it's your birthday" 

SCOREEE! Yay for free things! "Sure thing! Thanks I'll just get dressed, I'll be out in a minute"

You dress up and head out to the car with your brother. On the drive, you and your brother have a quick chat and catch up. You arrive at the shopping centre and grab some Starbucks " One tall Green tea frappe please " you smile at the guy at the counter that looks exactly like a mix of Yoseob and Sungjong. "YAH SIS STOP STARING" your brother whispers voilently at you

While waiting for your Starbucks order you decide to buy some sushi next to starbucks. You buy 6 pieces of fried sushi for you and your brother , this stuff is the bomb diggigty! (seriously guys I recommend fried sushi its frkn amazing) 

"ORDER NO. 5 FOR THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL AT THE SUSHI STORE" the Yoseob/Sungjong lookalike guy shouts. 

'crap.' Your heart flutters. He just called my beautiful asdfghjkl. 

You run over to grab your order. "Thanks by the way" you say to the guy "You're very welcome beautiful, drop by anytime. By the way my names Hyunseok, yours?" he kindly takes your hand. Aksjskak this guys hands are so soft wth. "erhm . My name is ____ , Nice to meet you" you say shaking his hand. You shake hands for a while

"cough..cough.. COUGH, um Sis..." your brother says

"Oh right sorry. Bye Hyunseok I have to go , By the way it was nice meeting you" 

"Bye! I hope to see you soon! I'll give you free starbucks!" he smiles

asshjsks his smile.

"Slow down on the flirting sis. geez even in front of your brother.."

"Ayyy.. I'm old now!"

"Still my baby sister" 

"Where do you wanna shop?"

Your brother takes to all the girl shops and buys whatever you pick out. Of course you have to be considerate and not buy everything. You decide to choose out an outfit for tonight. You head inside a store and look around. All the clothes are beautiful.. and cheap! yaaay! You spot a nice turquiose dress , hm this would like with my cream cardigan! You try on the dress , "ohh it looks really nice sis!" The store helper hands you beautiful cream anklet heels that go perfect with the dress. Your brother pays and goes to the counter. You and your brother then head home along with some snacks. " Thanks for today Chihoon, I really appreciate it" "Thats alright, happy birthday sis!" 

You head inside and show your mum what you plan to wear tonight. "OoO this looks great darling! Great choice! But where my matching pair of these adorable shoes? " (lol) 

You head into your room and start browsing the web, before you know it, it's time to get ready for birthday dinner. 

You take a shower and dress up. 

You put on your turquoise dress, cream cardigan amd cream anklet heels. You apply a bit of makeup and accessories. You head to the car with your family. "You look great!" your dad exclaims.

On the way to the restaurant you blast kpop in the family car since they let you chose the music 'IM YOURSSSSS NEOMANI' (8)

You arrive at the restaurant and all you relatives are already there. You recieve presents, cake, take photos, eat, eat , eat, laugh and talk. Time goes by and before you know it its time to head home.  " Thanks for today everyone! I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for the presents aswell hehe"

You go home and decide to open your presents. Theres cute clothes, makeup, money!, art supplies, stationary and shoes! Yaay I just love presents! I mean who dosen't like them?! You place your presents in your room and admire how cute everything is. Your relatives really know you well. You take a bath and snuggle into bed. You remember that your parents haven't gave you any presents today. That's weird. eh. 

"Darlinggggg!" Your parents go into your room " Did you think we wouldn't give you any presents? ahaha of course we will! I hope you like your present this year!" Your dad switches on the light and they hand you a pretty envelope. Hmm.. money? You open it and and your heart stops a beat. No way. No frkn way. Your heart stops beating and you are frozen.......

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahh I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I tried to make it as long as possible! What do you think the present is? ;) ahah it already says it in the foreword .-.  I will make sure to update every week ^^ Thanks and don't forget to subscribe! My sarangs for you! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤