Celebration!

Company Love

Award Time (Music Bank)

MC-Today Our Two Nominees Are Big Bang For Fantastic Baby And Super Junior For y Free And Single. Lets See Who Are Winner Is Today!

SNSD And Big Bang Are Standing Next To Each Other Waiting For The Results Even Though They Are From Different Companys.

MC-And The Winner Is.......BIG BANG!!! Congratulation!! *Ccnfetti Falls*

SNSD-Congratulations! * Claps And Cheers*

Taeyang-*Giving The Winning Speech* I Like To Thank Everybody Whose Been Supporting Us On This Song. We Really Appreiciated! We Like To Congratulate  SNSD On Their Comeback! Thank You Too All The Fans We Love You VIP! * Smiles*

MC- See You Next Time! Bye!

Big Bang Encore Stage. SNSD Is Dancing With Them. Seungri Is Singing With Taeyeon And Seohyun. G-Dragon Is Dancing With Yoona And Sooyoung. Top Is Rapping With Tiffany And Jessica. Daesung Is Messing Around With Sunny And Yuri. And Taeyang Is Talking With Hyoyeon. Encore Stage Ends. Big Bang And SNSD Comes Off Stage.

Hyoyeon-Congratulations Oppa! *Smiles And Hugs Him*

SNSD-OPPAA??!!! 

Taeyang-Yeah! I Told Her She Can Call Me That. *Smiles*

Big Bang-*Yelling* Taeyang Let's Go!

Taeyang- I Gotta Go.*Hugs Her* Text Me!! *Walks Away To s*

Hyoyeon-*Yelling* I Don't Have Your Number Oppa!

Taeyang-*Yelling* Yes You Do Check Your Phone!!

Hyoyeon-*Confused* What? * Checks Her Phone And Smiles* *Whisper* Taeyang Oppa <3

Taeyang-*Yelling* Bye Hyorangi!!

SNSD-Hyorangi?! * Laughing And Teasing Hyoyeon*

Big Bang Van

Daesung-Hyung(Manager) Can We Celebrate Our First Win?!

Manager-You Guys Can Celebrate At The Dorm. You Guys Have A Performance Tomorrow.

Daesung-Ugh! Hyung!

Manager-I'm Sorry! Next Time When You Have A Break Or Something. *Continues Driving*

Big Bang Arrives At Their Dorm. Since They Don't Have Anything To Do, They Decided To Just Celebrate. But They Have Nothing To Do.

GD-This Is Boring Let's Invite People!

Top-Yeah! But Who?

Seungri-I Know. *Points At Taeyang Staring At His Phone Waiting For Hyoyeon Too Call*

Daesung-*Laughs* Hyung! Call Hyoyeon And Tell Her Were Having A Celebration And Their Invited!

Taeyang-*Surprised*Me! Why Me?!

GD-Your The Only One Who Has The Number Of An SNSD Member.

Taeyang-Ok. *Gets Up And Goes To His Room And Locks The Door*

Seungri-Taeyang! We Want To Hear Too!! * Yelling And Knocking On The Door*

Taeyang-*Can't Hear Them And Lays On His Bed And Starts To Think*

Taeyang POV

Ahh!! What Should I Say??!! Is She Home Yet?!! It's Already Getting Late Tho..But I Want To See Her!! Her Managers Aren't Gonna Let Them Go To Guys Dorms By Them Selfs..Ughhh!!! Forget It.. I'll Just Call Her..I Can Do This..Fighting! *Dials Her NUmber And Starts Freaking Out*

PHONE RINGING!!!.......