HAEPPY ANNIVERSARY

iKPOP RP! APPLY NOW! [MOVED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes yes yes...

iKPop is now a year old.

Despite how many times we had a dead period.... we're still alive in the end.

I would also like to take this time to elaborate on why we won't accept a new Amber or Kwanghee. Even though it wouldn't be that we would WANT to do this.... but it would end up happening anyway... we would end up comparing someone to the ones that RPed them. And it's to the point that their time was CUT SHORT on the RP because of something else in RL being cut short if you get what I mean. Would you want to be compared to that? Would you want EVERYONE on the RP that knew them to compare them to you and then get shunned? I don't think so. That is why we memorialized it. It hurts the originals and the ones that were close to the character. Not because of the character or how they're played. But because we will end up being upset and crying because we were close to the RPers and a lot of us want to keep them alive as Kwanghee and Amber. Yes it may seem stupid to you but not to the ones that are on this RP. So please...respect the decision of the admins and iKPop RP family for this.

But back to happy thoughts...

YAY!

YAY!

YAY!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter