"It's a date!"

Always Be Happy [HIATUS]

It's been a week since I started my job already, and I never saw that boy with the beautiful smile since. Honestly I was i little dissapointed, I wanted to thank him again and apologize as well. I never got to learn his name... I wonder what school he goes to... NO, NO STOP IT! He might be close to you in age, but I'm a teacher, he's a student, being TOO curious is wrong on soo many levels...

well... maybe it's not that bad...

I shook my head roughly, as if it would clear the thoughts of my head. Just then the school bell rang and my students began filing in, chatting about the latest MVs and kdramas nonsensically. I pushed myself out of my chair and stepped in front of the table placed in the center of the room. The student found chairs and pulled themselves up to the table as well so they could all see me. I loved how small the class was, and how interactive the students were. Nothing was better than having students that wanted to learn what you were teaching. 

I had really setting down in my job, especially after that close call on my first day! Ever since I've been super paranoid and ever invested in buying a cell phone so I could set five different alarms to wake up in the morning. Might as well, after I am a working woman now, my paycheck will quickly take care of the lost expense. 

On another bright side, the teacher in the classroom next door has been very friendly with me. He had been teaching the advanced painting class for years at the unversity and his work was absolutely stunning. It's didn't hurt that he was also extremely goog looking and young for a teacher as well. 

As the bell rang, signaling the end of class, the students began collecting their papers filled with notes on different camera functions and lighting systems. As they left in their groups of twos and threes, I began shufflin through my papers myself preparing to leave for me lunch break when I heard a knock on the door.

"knock, knock" a deep voice following the dull sound

I quickly looked up to make eyecontact with Mr. Choi Seung-hyun, who glided into the room with ease before I could open my mouth to welcome him. 

"May I have the honor of escorting this fine lady to the cafeteria?" He cooed wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled slightly at his goofy demenor and waved my hand at him.

"Sorry, I really can't today. I need to prepare for my next class through lunch." I smiled apologetically. I really want to eat with him, but I seriously never had the time. I looked over and he looked slightly annoyed. 

"This is the fifth of five times you turned me down, you know," he complained, "Do you really hate me that much?" He lowered his lower lip and pouted cutely. 

I giggled again saying, I'm really sorry, I would love too, but I just started this job and I need to make a good impression. I can't be pinpointed as the teacher that goes to spend her time flirting with popular Mr. Choi." I replied, sarcasm dripping from every word. 

The 26 year old scrutinized me through his glasses.

tumblr_m967dallzh1revtlmo1_500.gif

He sighed, "Fine! But because of this I'm forcing you to come have a drink with me tonight. It's friday you can't have anything important to do tonight so you can't refuse."

I sighed inwardly, I was hoping to relax this evening. But honestly, spending time with him seemed intriguing as well. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt." I stated.

"WOO! Okay col! It's a date then!" He smiled triumphantly. My face flushed bright red and I quickly looked down to hide it. He didn't seem to notice as he had begun humming and dancing a little shuffle. I'll see you at the Club Octagon at 11:30pm sharp ok? Let's celebrate your new job as the photography teacher."

Before I could object he had run out of the room skipping. I rolled my eyes. This was going to be interesting...  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating! I'll try to be better about it! ^^ (don't hate me D:)