...

I Just Wanna Kiss

 

I just wanna kiss... I never wanna miss...

 

“Ya! Seungri! You keep on listening to that song. Do you have a crush on Dara noona or something?”

 

Jiyong’s been pretty annoyed by the fact that lately, Seungri loudly listens to Kiss by Dara of 2NE1. The maknae even went as far as to adjust the volume in its loudest waking Jiyong from his deep slumber.

 

“Hyung, don’t you find the song catchy? Seriously, it is! And Chaerin’s rap here is good too!” He giggly says making room for his hyung on the living room couch.

 

He sits at exactly where maknae gestures him to sit and he slings an arm on the boy’s neck pulling him closer. “Whatever Seungri, next time you’ll listen to this song, make sure you use a headphone or I’ll kill you if you pull another stunt like this.” He threatens the boy as he tightens his clinging arms around the him.

 

“Hyung, I can’t breathe.” The maknae fakes a choke and Jiyong knows he’s faking it but he ended up letting the boy go.

 

“Come on, let’s eat breakfast. And turn the damned music off, will you!” He stands up and left without another word.

---

Hurry up, you let it touch...

 

“Aigoo! Seungri! I told you not to listen to this song in full volume anymore didn’t I?” Jiyong irritatingly screams from his room. He’s been trying to compose a new song for their upcoming Korean album when Seungri suddenly blasts his I-pod speakers in full volume in that part shocking Jiyong in his seat.

 

“Hyung! I didn’t know you’re here. I thought you’re off somewhere. I’m so sorry!” Seungri screams his apology outside his hyung’s room as he lowers the volume using the remote.

 

On the other hand, Jiyong takes off from his seat to nag at Seungri. He quickly strides toward the door opening it with so much force.  He took one big step forward almost running over Seungri who’s standing a few inches away from him.

 

“What the hell’s wrong with you Seungri? I told you before not to listen to this song on speakers, didn’t I? Are you mocking me?” Jiyong spat aggravatingly at Seungri who’s taken aback by Jiyong’s sudden appearance.

 

“Hyung, I... I didn’t know you’re here. Really, I thought you might be out practicing for your stage performance or something. Please, don’t shout at me. I promise I won’t use speakers again. Please?” He pleads and begs for his hyung’s forgiveness. He really did not mean to irritate him if he had known he’s home.

 

“Fine, I’ll let you get  away with this one more time but promise me that you will not do this again especially not when I’m working. Understood?” Jiyong sticks his pinky finger out for a pinky promise making sure Seungri will keep his words.

 

“Promise.” Seungri entwines his own pinky finger with Jiyong’s with a weak smile plastered on his face.

---

A couple of days pass by with this unnerving stillness in their house. No loud music coming from Seungri’s I-pod, no annoying maknae to yell at. Jiyong feels sad for the lack of warmth in their house now that Daesung’s unable to be his cheery old self, Seunghyun hyung’s doing Iris promotions, Yongbae’s working at the studio and Seungri’s away for extra dance and vocal training.

 

With the lack of noise in the house, Jiyong decides to play the song Seungri’s been listening to lately to remind him of how Seungri looks like whenever he listens to it. He plays it so loud that even Daesung who’s been comfortably sleeping in his room is shaken up by the blasting speakers.

 

I just wanna kiss... I never wanna miss...

 

Seungri comes in the house and saw his hyung on the couch, his eyes closed while listening to the song Seungri would love to listen to on full blast.

 

“Hyung...”

 

I’m dying for your kiss... I never wanna miss...

 

Jiyong opens his eyes and lands his gaze at Seungri. He abruptly stood up from the couch and move quickly toward the maknae. He took him by the hand and pulls him closer encircling the boy in a tight hug.

 

“Seungri, I’m sorry for yelling at you the other day.” Jiyong whispers as he caresses Seungri.

 

“Don’t say a word hyung. I know you’ve been tired and I am annoying. I’m so sorry.” Seungri places his arms around Jiyong’s waist in response to his hyung’s tight hug.

 

“I miss you...”

 

“I...”

 

Seungri lock stares with Jiyong. He can see his hyung give him a longing look which makes Seungri feel a tinge of guilt for not always being there for Jiyong while the latter do promotions for his solo album.

 

Seungri cups his hyung’s face in his hands; he closes the gap between their lips and seals a kiss, a long and passionate kiss that’s worth thousands of words, worth thousands of hugs. In the end, Jiyong figured why Seungri loves the song so much. He just wanna kiss and he never wanna miss. He just wants to kiss him to make up for all the things he missed. And he is doing a pretty good job on making it up to him.

 

Love is dangerous; your gaze is so poisonous...

The two of us are swaying right now but we just feel so good...

Love is dangerous; your lips are so poisonous...

Right now swaying, the two of us we dangerous...

In danger, danger, danger...