Kidnapped

Knights or Vampires?

 

“Jangmikkot hansongi badgo, neoege gobaegeul badgo, nae mameun shalalalala, bam haneurui byeoldo noraehae.”

There she is, Kim Hyesung. Singing to Secret’s song Starlight Moonlight while she’s busy getting ready for school on her small apartment. “Shy, shy, shy~ boy~ Oh, oh, oh, my~ boy~” She sang, changed the song.

“You’re late for school already.”

She heard a voice, a deep voice. She looks around but there is no one on her room. “Uh.. Scary. But he’s right, I’m late for school already.”

Hyesung quickly ran to her school, it’s not that far so she doen’t to take a train. But it’s far enough if you’re late for school. “Please. Let. Me. Safe!!”

She ran to her class and open the door, to see the killer teacher teaching already. “Hyesung? Late again?” She, Mrs. Jung laughing in a mocking tone. Hyesung join laughing with her as she hit the blackboard with a chalk, while that chalk broken into two pieces.

“You know your punishment, stand outside till my lesson end now, then do your usual punishment. Understand?” Mrs. Jung asked, Hyesung bowed and whispered a ‘yes’ but Mrs. Jung doesn’t heard it.

“Say it louder!!” Mrs. Jung shouted as the whole class just can sit there staring, including Hyesung. She panicked and bowed again. “Y-Yes!!”

“Good, go outside.” Mrs. Jung said, fixing his glasses.

Hyesung going outside and will standing there like for 2 hours. She slapped her own forehead and lying on the wall. “Tired, already.”

2 hours went by quickly and it’s feel like just 1 minute for Hyesung. “What. Just. Happened?” She starled when the door opened all of sudden as Mrs. Jung going out of the classroom. “Weird, you don’t fall asleep today, Hyesung-ssi.” She said and left.

Hyesung take a peek on the classroom and looking at the clock inside there, it’s 9 a.m already, and she standing outside when it’s 7 a.m but it still feels like 1 minute. *Weird.*

“Really? Kim Hyesung isn’t fall asleep?”

“You must be kidding me.”

“Amazing.”

Hyesung rolled her eyes and placed her bag on her seat. Forget about other punishment. “Wait, Hyesung. Don’t you have other punishment?” Hyesung’s seatmate, Jonghee said. Hyesung blinked and going out of the class.

==========

“It’s the best~ day~ e~ver~” Hyesung singing while cleaning the rooftop, of course it’s a large rooftop. “Kidding, it’s the bad day ever.” Hyesung said, laughing in a mocking tone, mocking herself.

DING DONG DING DONG

The bell for break time rang, and again. It feels like 1 minute to Hyesung. She blinked at the weirdness and throw the broom away, then running to the canteen.

“Wait, Hyesung noona!!!”

Hyesung turned, and she saw a figure of a tall boy flying with his horse. Hyesung rub her eyes and she’s wrong, the tall boy is flying by himself. “What is this.. A dream?” Hyesung said.

 “Noona, don’t go to the canteen! There is a vampire wanted to kidnap you.” The boy said hugging her as she startled and push him away. “Uh… Stranger.. There is no vampire.”

“NO! There is vampires!! They’re so many and all of them are bad peoples!” That boy said, as the door of rooftop opened and it’s being kicked by other tall boy.

“Too late, Choi Junhong. I’ll kidnap her first!!” That boy who kicked the door ran towards you, but the Choi Junhong boy fly with you and ran away. “!! Too late!!”

“Am I dreaming, and this isn’t a reality. I dreaming flying with a boy because I’m afraid of height.” Hyesung closed her eyes and trying to not look but she do it and ended screaming and fell down.

“Wait- No!! Noona!!!”

*IWILLDIE!!! NOOOO!!!!-* Hyesung shouted on her mind, but luckily someone caught her. A handsome boy who stared at Hyesung with a white eyeballs, blonde-haired boy who can fly too. Hyesung blinked and froze in her spot.

“Uh.. Zelo… Help me..” That guy said raised his chin to see Zelo, or Junhong  who flying towards him. Hyesung wake up from her imagination and noticing that the guy who help her is blushing like mad.

“Daehyun hyung! You have to stop your habit!” Zelo said and laughing. “It’s not a habit, but a disease. And stop laughing!!” Daehyun said as he trying to kick Zelo but he can’t because he’s carrying a girl, Hyesung.

“I can’t hyung, I’m too weak, you know me.” Zelo said slyly smirked. Daehyun rolled his eyes. “I will kill you, later.”

 

Both of them take Hyesung to somewhere, somewhere that is like heaven. It’s full of trees and there is many animals that are unfamiliar to human. Daehyun drop you down and hid his face so nobody will see his blushing face.

“Noona~ Do you know where we are?” Zelo asked cutely, Hyesung shook  her head, too shocked. “Hyesung noona, are you alright?” He asked again, and Hyesung shook her head again. “I’m… Hungry..”

 

“So you’re alright now?” Zelo asked again, after he give Hyesung some food to eat. She nodded and look around in interest. “Where is this?”

“Fantasy world.” Daehyun said, Hyesung turned to Daehyun as she approach him. “Fantasy world?! Did you just said fantasy world?! And this isn’t a dream?!” Daehyun blinked as he felt embarassed and blushing again, then ran away that god-know-where.

“Huh?” Hyesung stay still as Zelo patted her shoulder. “Noona, Daehyun hyung is weak of girls. When girls approaching him he will embarassed and blushing like mad.” Hyesung nodded as she smirked.

“You smirked to the wrong person. Now let’s go~” Zelo said pointing to a way. “Eh? To where?”

“To the center of fantasy world.”