The Best Day of My Life...

The Best Day of My Life...

The camera started. "So the best day of my life started when-"

"Chanyeol!" Jessica yelled from the kitchen. Chanyeol turned off the camera with a sad face and started walking away. "Can you wake BaekHyun up and dress him? It is the first day of kindergarten and I wanna make sure-" 

He hugged Jessica from behind and kissed her on the cheek. "Sure~"

"BaekHyun's here!" Little BaekHyun called out. Chanyeol turned around to hug his child, but BaekHyun ran up to Jessica and glomped her instead. "Mom, what are you making?"

Jessica laughed. Like father, like son. Both of them loved to glomp on to her. "I'm making your lunch, little one~" She tapped Baek on the nose and sent him to his father. "Go eat your breakfast with daddy~ Tonight, Uncle Baek, Uncle Kai with Aunt Rubi, and Uncle Kibum with Aunt Dara will be coming for dinner to celebrate for the first day of you attending school~"

BaekHyun gave Jessica a radiant smile before he disappeared with Chanyeol to the dining table. Jessica resumed her cooking and packed the warm lunch.

Chanyeol got home after he took BaekHyun to Seoul Foreign School, only blocks away. "Jessica!" She answered while half-asleep, trying to catch a quick nap on the couch before Chanyeol came home. Chanyeol laughs slightly. "Come on~" He said, teasingly. "I'll let you sleep all you want after we eat~" Chanyeol carried Jessica bridal-style to the dining table where their breakfast had already been made. He grabbed a fork and started pushing food into Jessica's mouth.

"MKAYYSHANKHSCHANYEOLAH" Jessica attemped to swallow everything, succeeding. Chanyeol gave a signature derp face and laughed, causing Jessica to laugh as well. "You should eat up too!" Jessica grabbed her fork and started to cram everything into Chanyeol's mouth. They both ended up laughing on the floor.

"Hah- You know -hah- that -hah- was really -hah- great -hah- exercise -hah-" Chanyeol smiled at Jessica.

"It was~" She agrees, out of breath.

"Are you up to a nap?" He asked, and Jessica could only nod. They went up to their bedroom together and fell asleep, entangled in each other's bodies.

The camera starts again.

"As I was saying..."

Each day of my life is better than the last when I'm with you. The best day of my life is every day. Thank you, Jessica. You bring so much happiness to me. I love you, truly, I love you. Even though I'm gone, I want you to know that, no matter how much we fought, yelled, or screamed at each other, I enjoyed every single day with you. I'll be waiting for you.

Jessica sheds silent tears while watching. "Chanyeol," She whispers. "Baek and I miss you. We miss you too, you stupid happy virus. But most of all, we love you. Just like you love us, we love you. I wish you could come back and see how well Baek has grown... But I know you're watching over him... and me too. I'll join you soon."

-imagine static from like, TVs.-

END.

Sorry for the OOC-ness.

Merp.