I Have Nothing.

I Have Nothing
*Flashback*
Yuri sat on a reserved table in a restaurant. She's frowning, waiting for his boyfriend come. She sighed,fix her hair,and fix her sit position. She looked at her rolex watch and now it was 8:32pm, which means that Minho is so late. Actually, Minho said that he will be there at 7. She really can't wait even more, so she called her boyfriend. 
*Phone conversation*
Minho : "Hi babe :)"
Yuri : "Where are you Minho?! I was already here"
Minho : "Oh My God ! I forgot, sorry honey..." *Motorcycle sound*
Yuri : "Are you racing again?! Minho, 1 month again is our wedding day! What if something happen to you?!"
Minho : "Ssssshhhh, honey, just don't be mad, okay? I will be alright, okay ?"
Yuri : "Okay then up to you Minho!!"
Minho : "Don't be angry honey, don't be too concern babe"
Yuri : "I'm just afraid... *Lower tone*"
Minho : "Don't be afraid Yul... I'll be alright... I love you..."
Yuri : "Promise?"
Minho : "Of course, baby... I love you..."
Yuri : "I love you too... Can i go home now?"
Minho : "Yes, you can babe.."
Yuri : "Okay, bye Min"
*End of phone conversation*
Yuri sighed. She just love her boyfriend too much. And then, she went home.
*End of flashback*
1 month later....

Yuri sat on the same table, at the same restaurant. Now, she's not even frowning,there's not even a concern look on her face. She stared into a blank space,crying. Her head hurt,her heart hurt,her eyes hurt. She didn't even drink her soft drink on the table. And then, her best friend since child, Yoona came.

"Yul..." Yoona said and sit beside her. Yuri looked to her and gave her a forced smile.

"Yul... Although he departed from us first, that doesn't mean your life is over..." Yoona said and hold her her right shoulder.

"Yoong, don't you wanna see our wedding ring? It's so beautiful ! You really should see it!!" Yuri said.

"Yul!! You just can't be like this even more !! You have to move on !! You still have future Yul !!" Yoona said to her.

"Are you done talking Yoong? You are my best friend since child, Yoona. How could you just say those words in front of my face? And how am i supposed to move on? When alll that i've been living for is gone... You don't know how it feels to be me, Im Yoona... Tomorrow is our wedding day, but he went away... He did... He did.... He went away..." Yuri cried harder.

"You don't understand Yoona... You just don't..." Yuri said and leave the restaurant.

"Yul!!! Yul!! Wait!!" Yoona shouted but she already lose Yuri.

Their wedding day....

The clock stick in 8:00pm. Yuri dressed in a very beautiful gown. There were no, guests, but she make up the tables. And for the special table, is for her and Minho. She sat there and took their rings.

"Minho, today is our wedding day... You look so handsome today..." Yuri said and smiled in her tears.

"I do..." Yuri said and placed Minho's ring in her middle finger.

"I do..." Yuri said again and placed her ring in her ring finger. Yuri cried even more,remembering all those memories she had with the love of her life. She kissed Minho's ring and smiled. She doesn't know that someone's watching her from a far. He wiped his tearand come to her. He is waering a black tuxedo, making him look so handsome.

"Yul..." He said and make Yuri looked up.

"Minho? Is that you? I knew it ! You would come!" Yuri wiped her tears and hug him. She missed him too much. She cried so much in his chest. He kissed her forehead and let go of the hug.

"Yuri, until when you wanna hurt yourself like this?" Minho asked her and wiped her tears.

"Minho, everywhere i'm looking now, i was surrounded by your embrace... You're everything i need and more it's all written all over your face..." Yuri said and cupped his face.

"I'm sorry Yul... If i listen to you... I will be your husband today... It's all my fault, Yul..." Minho said and held her hands.

"It's not your fault, Minho... It is not..." Yuri smiled at him.

"Move on Yul... Find someone who's better than me..." Minho said and kissed her forehead,her eyes,her nose, and last, her lips.

"If i should love someone and share my feelings, it will always for you... No one can replace you in my heart..." Yuri said.

"I have nothing, Minho... Nothing... If i don't have you....." Yuri said and cry. She kneeled down and kissed both of Minho's foot.

"Don't walk away from me... Please..." Yuri said. Minho helped her up and hug her again.

"Yul... Ssshhhh...." Minho put his index finger on her lips.

"I love you, and i will always will.... Now, you should understand that, we are in the different world, okay? Even though i departed first from you, i still wanna see my happy Yul... I'll be watching you from up there... It's because, i love you... I love you... I love you...." Minho said.

"Nado... Nado... Nado.... Nado, Minho! But please, i really need you to be here with me... I really need you..." Yuri said and looked to his face, hoping that there's a yes. Minho wiped her tears that keep escaping from her eyes.

"I should go now... I love you..." Minho said and kissed the top of her hand. He started walking away.

"Minho!! Choi Minho!! Please!! Please!! I love you!! Please!! Stay here with me!! Choi Minho!!" Yuri shouted, but there was no use. She break down and cry.

She really should accept that the fact Minho was gone and will be watching her from up there.... She'll never be able to touch him again or see him again, but he'll be always in her heart....