10 years later...

Remember Me?

Hyunri’s POV

‘I can’t believe that I’m actually going to be staying with my brother in Korea and he also hangs out with L which is going to put me in an awkward position’ I thought while sighing. After a few hours I finally arrived at the Incheon airport, as soon as I got off the airplane I heard my brother calling my name which was pretty embarrassing and I found BYG oppa next to him. My brother then told me that there’s a ‘welcome back’ party for me after I get some rest tomorrow, talk about troublesome but since I’m very tired I really didn’t care that much. We then went in the car and then arrived at my big brother’s house, the house was pretty much the basic type of house and it has 2 floors, 5 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a conservatory, 3 toilets, a swimming pool and a garage. My brother then showed me where my room was and it was totally my style and after I got change BYG oppa said that he was going home. And I was wondering how he’d get home so I asked,

‘How are you going to go home when you don’t even have a car?’

‘My house is next to your house and I live with BAP’ smiled BYG oppa while answering my question.

‘Myungsoo’s house is right in front of our house and as you saw his house is huge. He lives with his little sister and infinite’ Jiho oppa said with a grin on his face and then he continued ‘you’re also going to school on Monday which is the day after tomorrow’

‘Oh ok. See you guys tomorrow, I’m going to sleep now cause I’m so tired’ I said while walking up the stairs. Oh my god! What a tiring day and nothing even happened yet.

 

Hyunjae’s POV

I’m so bored! My brother said that Jiho’s little sister is going to arrive later and that there will be a ‘welcome back’ party tomorrow, talk about troublesome. Because I was so damn bored I finished all mu ing homework which was a drag but if I want to keep up my good student act I need to at least do my homework in order to please my parents so they wouldn’t drag me back to USA to help them with the company work. I actually didn’t need to attend high school because I’ve already finished university which is a secret and my big brother is my half-brother which is also a secret, I dunno why but I’ve got a lot of secret. I also try to remember about my childhood when I was 6 years old but I can’t remember it which is strange because I usually remember everything except people’s names and faces – only the ones that hasn’t made a big impact in my life. I just arrived at Korea a week ago which was such a drag and I also had to change everything in my room when I arrived because my brother’s design was terribly disgusting but he refers to it as ‘cute’. I mean come on I’m 16 years old!!!

‘Hyunjae! Could you please take this file to Jiho’s house’ my brother shouted which interrupted my thoughts.

‘Jiho’s house? Really?’ I asked sarcastically while walking down the stairs

‘Please sis, he really needs this now and I would give it to him myself but I’m busy with something else’ oppa said while pouting. And this just made me agree with him so as soon as I changed I ran to Jiho’s house and rang the doorbell.

‘Who is it?’ asked Jiho as soon as he opened the door.

‘It’s Hyunjae’ I said quietly ‘My brother wants to give this to you’ I continued while pushing the files on his chest. As soon as I pushed the files on him I ran off and took my bike in the garage. I then received a text message saying that a certain gang wants to challenge me. After a few minutes I finally arrived the fighting place, I took my glasses off and put my hoodie up, the fight wasn’t that exciting because the dickheads who challenge me couldn’t even touch me. I went home after that and fell asleep as soon as I changed my clothes.

 

I already changed the first chapter :) I hope you like this ^_^


Please comment and tell us what you think about it. Also please subscribe if you like the story :)

Thankyou for our first subscriber @kaerlana :D