Could it Be True? (Part 1)

What Now? (~H I A T U S ~)
Yuri was sitting on the beach, smiling at her boyfriends who were childishly splashing each other with water. The beach was gorgeous, it had white sand, with beautiful water. You could see the sea life swimming around in the water. She sighed in content. Both her guys looked at her, smiling devishly. They got out of the water, and strutted over to her. She looked up at them cautiously. Taemin pulled her up, then Kai picked her up and placed her on his shoulder. She shrieked. "What are you doing?!" She questioned them, as they walked towards the water. "No!" She struggled, but laughed. She knew they were just joking. "Patience baby." Taemin said, making faces at Yuri. Yuri giggled and made faces back, making her other lover chuckle. Once they reached the beach (hehe that rhymed xP) Kai set Yuri down. She looked up at her lovers curiously. They both looked at her with soo much love in their eyes. Kai pulled her into his arms, and kissed her passionately. She moaned softly at the passion he was putting into the kiss, and kissed back, just as passionate. Taemin untied Yuri's top, and hooked his fingers underneath the bottoms. He yanked them down. Both Kai and Taemin discarded their shorts, and peppered butterfly kisses over Yuri's body. Things faded out, and the next thing Yuri knew, she was sitting on the same beach, everything looked the same. Her boys goofing off..the day looked beautiful, then she looked down. Her stomach protruded out. She smiled and put her hand on her stomach. "I can't wait for you both to arrive my babys. I don't care if you're girl and boy, or both girls, or both boys. Just as long as you're both are healthy, I will love you both forever." She murmured to her round stomach. She glanced up, and saw that her guys were walking towards her, looking extremely happy. Taemin helped her up, and Kai kissed her. Yuri kissed back, and smiled. He smiled too. He pulled back, and both guys got on their knees, and caressed Yuri's swollen stomach. "Appa's love you babies." They murmured, peppering kisses on her stomach. Yuri smiled. She was happy to have such caring men to be her boyfriends, and be the father of her children. The scene suddenly changed again, and she was waiting in the hospital bed to go in for her c-section. She looked at Taemin then at Kai. Both were holding her hands, looking happy, yet worried. "I will be fine, our babies will be fine. I promise." Yuri said, smiling. She squeaked a bit. "We're having our babies today!" She exclaimed. They both smiled, their faces softened. The doctor came in, and glanced at the couple. At first he was a bit disgusted with how a girl can be together with two men, but once he saw how both guys loved and adored the beautiful girl, and how she loved and adored them, his heart softened and became truly happy for the . He smiled at the worried looks on the boys' face. "Don't worry, boys. She will be in perfectly good hands." The doctor informed the duo. "We will call you both in, once we are ready for you." He told them. They nodded, and kissed Yuri's cheeks and hands. "Saranghae." They told her. She smiled at them. "Saranghae." She said. The nurses took Yuri into the c section room, and had her sit down on the surgery table. "We are just going to numb the lower half of your body." The nurse explained to Yuri, who nodded. Once they did that, Yuri laid down. She was excited, yet worried. She wondered if she'd make a great mother to her twins. She knew that her boyfriends would make amazing fathers, seeing as they volounteered at various childrens hospitals and orphanages. Once it was time, a nurse left to go get her guys. Moments later Kai and Taemin walked in, wearing hospital scrubs, with those paper booties, hairnets and a mask. They walked over, and caressed her hair and cheeks lovingly. "Ok Miss Yuri, you are going to feel pressure. Don't worry, that is normal." The doctor informed Yuri. "Ok." Yuri replied. In about 5 minutes, the room was filled with a infants cry. "Congratulations, a boy!" The doctor cooed. Yuri cried, happy tears of course. The doctor handed the crying child to a nurse, who took him to a scale, and weighed him. "He is 5 pounds 9 oz." The nurse said. After putting a diaper on the baby, clothing and bundling him in a blue blanket toy cars covering it, she brought the baby to his mother. "What's his name?" The nurse asked the new parents. "Lee Changmin." Kai said, smiling at their son softly. The child was calm now, and was looking up at his parents. Yuri turned her head towards her son, who was named after her brother, and smiled tearily at him. "Hello little Changmin. I'm your mother." She cooed at him. He smiled. He looked just like her. "Your umma and appas love you very much." She told him. "We're going to go check if he is ok. We'll bring him back." The nurse informed the new mother, who smiled and nodded. They took the child away, as the room was filled with a new cry. This one was a bit higher then Changmin's cry. "A girl!" The doctor informed the . Yuri's tears flowed, along with Taemin's and Kai's. "Omo, she's so gorgeous." The doctor said. He handed the child to another nurse, who repeated the same proccess. She brought the newborn towards the parents, and showed Yuri. "And what is her name?" She questioned them. "Lee Sooyoung." Yuri said, smiling at her daughter. "Your genes are powerful. You all make beautiful children." The nurse told the . They were right, both Changmin and Sooyoung were gorgeous. "These babies are the most beautiful babies I have delivered." The doctor said, closing Yuri up. "Thank you." The couple replied. "Why these names, if you don't mins my asking?" The doctor said, looking at the brothers. "Changmin is Yuri's oldest brother, and Sooyoung is our close friend." Taemin said. "Ah." The doctor nodded. Like the first nurse, the second one took little Sooyoung away for an examination. The scene blurred and changed. Yuri was sleeping, when a figure appeared in her room. She was left alone, Kai was in the cafeteria, getting food for him and Yuri, while Taemin was at home taking a shower and resting. The figure glanced at the sleeping Yuri, then at the sleeping babies. He walked over quietly, and glanced at Changmin. He cooed at him quietly, smiling. He never knew that a child could be so beautiful. He looked at Sooyoung, and cooed at her too. Yuri woke up, and glanced at the dark figure, standing by her babies cribs. "Who are you?" Yuri questioned him. She glanced at the emergency button, wondering if she should call the nurses for help. The figure turned around, with a big smile on his face. "Hello baby sister." Yuri's big brother, Changmin said. Yuri's eyes widened. "Changmin??" She questioned, tears forming in her eyes, her voice cracking. "Yes, little Yuri." Changmin replied. He walked over to her. "Don't cry my precious sister. I am ok." Changmin told her. "I may not be..awake, but I could not miss this day. Congratulations. I am proud of you." Changmin told her, and kissed her forehead. "Brother, I miss you so much." Yuri told him. "I know precious, me too." Changmin told her. "You and your boyfriends made beautiful children. And I am happy you named your son after me. He looks just like you." He told her. She smiled, but the tears kept flowing down her cheeks. "And your daughter looks just like her fathers. I am happy for all three of you. Do not fret, you will make a wonderful mother. I am sad to say, but I must get going. Stay well, for you, your boyfriends, and children, precious." Changmin told her. Yuri cried, as he kissed her forehead one more time, before slowly fading away. Yuri sat up quickly, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Oppa.." she cried for her brother, and the dream, she looked around. She was in her room, her stomach still flat. Her bed was empty though. Kai and Taemin no where in sight. Was it just a dream? Oh how she wished it was real..