Out of Reach

Out of Reach

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

 

It's been a year since we stop seeing each other. Back at those times when we were still together, those were the happiest and most memorable days of my life. After I saw you that day in our Chemistry Class, I think that's what they called Love at First Sight. I thought it's just a lame crush, but I never thought that it would blossom and become love. Yeah, i really fell for you that time, not to mention very HARD. You were my first boyfriend and i thought that time, you were also gonna be my last. But I was wrong.. completely wrong. After what you did to me that night.. that was the most unforgettable moment in my life. That night, it was the first time my heart was shattered and broken into pieces. You don't know how it feels like to be dumped, in the middle of the night, thinking it would be a very wonderful dinner date but turned out to be the most dreading night. Why? Why did you do it? Did you really love me? Or did you just dated me to have a good time? Or just to forget your first love? Did you?

----------

"Shin, I have something to tell you. Can we meet at the park?" 

*Kai never calls me in my real name. He's so distant to me this past days, I wonder what's wrong with him..* "Yeah sure, i'll be there within 30 minutes."

"Okay." And then he ended the call.

 

"Uwaahh~~ I can't wait to see him. I miss him so much!" I can't help but blush at the thought of having a date with him again. Another wonderful day! 

I immediately change my clothes and prepare myself. I put a light make up and a lip tint. When I saw my reflection at the mirror and saw that i'm already presentable, I then began heading to the park. I'm about to reach the park when I saw him with his Bestfriend. Not Sehun, but it's his girl Bestfriend. Well, he's the one who introduced her to me. She's also a  transferee in our school. I already heard about her being Kai's first love and I thought that she's not a threat to our relationship, but as days pass by jealousy starts to grow within me. He's always with her. But I trust Kai, I know he won't leave me for her. I'm confident about that..


I was about to approach them when I saw the both of them hugging. I can't help but slightly feel pain in my heart. "No, she's just a friend." I said in my mind, trying to think positively and not to think that it meant the other thing. She saw me looking at them and she immediately pull away from the hug and told Kai that I already arrived. She gave me a timid smile when she pass by at me and so I also smile back. I then went to Kai's spot and hugged him. "I miss you!" I said. He was so silent and he also didn't hug me back so I just pull away and just ask him where we should have our date that night.

"We're not going on a date tonight.." I hear him say.

"Oh? Okay.." dissappointment was in my voice.

"I just want to tell you something that's why I decided to see you." I can sense at the way he speak that it won't be a good news.

"Ohh, so what are you going to tell me?" I ask.

"Shin-ah, Mianhae."

"Ehh? It's okay. I know you're busy this past few days that's why you.." I said but he immediately cut my speech.

"No, it's not about that.. Well, you can include that. I'm sorry if I don't have the time to be with you and also.." his sentence was making me nervous. "I want a break.. in our relationship.." I was shocked of what I just heard. "Ehh? You're joking right?" I said, uncertain if I really heard it right. 

"No, what I said is true. I need space. I need time to think about us and what I really feel about you. I'm confused!"

"Is it because of her?" I said with a tone of bitterness.

"Yeah.. I hope you'll understand me. I'm sorry for hurting you.."

That's the last thing I heard from him. Then he walked out. Leaving me alone. In the dark. I can't stop the tears flowing in my eyes. As if it was a faucet and it can't be turned off. I went home crying and bawling, as if doing it would really change the fact that we were no longer together. "It hurts! It freakin hurts!" I muttered and fall asleep...

 

 

 

=========

Hello!! ^^, I just updated now cause our exam just ended today! ^^,

kekeke~~ Don't forget to Comment! ^^,

 

--krisiane