~Final~

Hidden Love

Sulli's POV

I wake up and found myself in a room, an unfamiliar room. I touch my clothes, the dress is gone, I am now in a sweater and jeans.Where is this place? Am I safe?

"Sulli! Finally! You are awake!"

"Krystal?Are you alright?"

Krystal hugs me tightly and nods her head

"Sulli, let's have a fresh start,ne?"

I nods my head

"SHINee and Big Bang is going to debut in Japan, let's go Japan together, ne?"

I nods my head again

"Yes! I am so scared that you would say no!"

I smiled, of course I won't go, Krystal...Mianhae...I gave you all to much trouble, it is time for me to let go now.

"Sulli, are you really alright? You don't seem to be.."

"Of course I am!"

"Did you remember anything he did to you?"

I shook my head. Lie. Of course I do, every single touch.

"Sulli, you can tell me if you need any help, I am always by your side."

I nods my head again.

"Krystal, thank you."

"For what?"

"Eveything you did for me, your love for me, your help for me and everything"

"Ya! Just a simple thanks? I want you to treat me something delicious!"

I nods my head and smile

"Noona! You are awake!"

"Oh, Taemin-ah.."

I smile, or I should say, I am actually crying inside.

"I believe Krystal noona already tell you about the debut thing, rigth?"

I nods my head

"Actually this is Minho hyung's idea, he really loves you"

"Yea..."

I nods my head, again.

"Kaja, noona, aren't you hungry?"

"I am!"

"Let's go eat then!"

I nods my head again


~Cafe~

"Sulli, sit here."

I sit beside Minho, for the last time.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Hot chocolate!"

Minho laughed

"Let's order now"

Jonghyun calls the waitress and tell her the food we want

After the food came, we eat and chat happily at the same time.


~SHINee's dorm~

"Noona, we are going to Japan tomorrow to see the place there, we are going to come back the day after tomorrow"

"Arraso"

I smile

"Krystal noona, take care of noona, ya? Seungri hyung will go to Japan too tomorrow"

"Yes!Sir!"

We laughed


*Next morning*

"Sulli, take care of yourself, okay?"

I nods my head

"We will go now then!"

"Chakkaman! (Wait!)"

Minho turns his head and I kiss him

"I love you, always remember that."

Minho ruffles my hair

"I will.I love you too."

I smiled


*At night*

"Sulli, I need to go to the grocery to buy some food, wait me here, arraso?"

I nods my head. After Krystal leaves, I take out the papers and pen and start to write the letters

To: Krystal

I am already at another place when you read this, I am sorry to leave without telling you. All the time, you are the one that help me through everything. Remember the first time we met? We scolded each other! It is a good memory, so keep it in your heart, ne? Although I left here, the memories I have with you will never ends. Remember to live a good life in Japan!

From: Sulli

I started to tear up when I write this. Now, the second one.

To: Taemin

Taemin!!! Firstly, I want to tell you that I am very proud to have a brother like you.Second, I want to thank you for protecting me every time when I am in trouble. Thirdly, I want you to forget that you have a sister like me and continue to chase your dream! Finally, I want to keep the promise that you will not lose the necklace omma gave us. Remember all this and have a sucessful life!

From: Choi Jin Ri

After I done writing the last letter, I open the door and leave this place. Finally, annyeong.


Krystal's POV

I went back from the grocery store and opens the dorm's door. That's weird..Sulli isn't in the living room..The more weird thing is, she is nowhere to be seen. I started to tear up, it won't be Ji Won and Hyuna unnie right? Just then, I saw a paper on the living room's table. There are three of them. 

Lee Taemin...Choi MinHo...Jung Soo Jung

I started to tear up, I know what she will write, that's why she is acting weird today. I read the letter and started crying. I called Seungri oppa

"Yoboseayo?"

"Oppa, come back here, immediately, can you?"

"Miss me already?"

"Oppa, this is serious, Sulli left. make sure you bring SHINee home too."

"Arraso"

*After a few hours*

"Krystal!"

I gave Taemin and Minho the letters.


Minho's POV

What? Sulli left? I open the letter and read it

To: MinHo

Kamsahamida for everything. I Love You.

From: Sulli that will love you forever

Just two sentences? Tears start to flow from my eyes.


Author's note: CHILLLLLLLLLL!!!! There is Part 2! Anyway, I didn't put colour in this chapter because I think it's quite easy to different shape them,right? Hehe...Chill, ya?