End

7 Years of Love Continues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyu..”

“…”

“Kyu-ah”

“…”

“Kyuhyunnie~”

“…”

“Cho Kyuhyun!”

“..”

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!” Sungmin starts poking Kyuhyun, who is back facing him and more concentrated on the laptop right in front of him, on his shoulders. Still with all the poking, Kyuhyun didn’t budge from where he sits and continue to play his game.

“Cho Kyuhyun! Please stop ignoring me!” Sungmin whined literally through Kyuhyun’s ear and start shaking the form beneath him for his attention.

“You don’t need my attention anymore.” Kyuhyun replied in a monotone voice, still not giving the older a glance.

“Yes, I don’t need your attention. That’s the reason why I’ve been calling you and shaking you for the past few minutes.” Sungmin reply, sarcasm evidence in his voice. “Seriously, Kyu. Stop ignoring me.”

Kyuhyun face Sungmin and Sungmin realise that Kyuhyun was not in his usual self. His face says it all. His hair was messier than ever, not like it never have been messy. His lips were pulling a very long frown and it looks like he is almost pouting in displeased at the same time. His brows furrowed until the point Sungmin can feel like they were connected. His eyes, it showed anger, disappointed and upset. Sungmin can point out that the maknae was almost close to crying and Sungmin didn’t want to see that.

“Kyu, what’s wrong?” Sungmin ask, his eyes were full of concern and worry towards his precious maknae.

“You’re leaving me.” Kyuhyun point out, making Sungmin blink for a while.

“What?”

Kyuhyun bow his head down and let out a very long sigh before turning his face towards Sungmin, still looking upset. “Hyung, you’re leaving me. You’re moving out of this room.”

“Yeah, I’m moving out of this room. I don’t see your point in this matter, Kyu.” Sungmin said, clearly feeling confuse about what Kyuhyun really wants to point out.

“Do you not feel anything? You really are willing to leave me here inside this huge room all alone?”

 “Kyuhyun, I’m only moving out of this room. I’m not moving out of this dorm.” Sungmin chuckled and pat Kyuhyun’s head. “It was you who supposed to move out anyways.”

Silence came for a few seconds and Sungmin just have to break it, not feeling comfortable at all.

“You know perfectly well why I have to move out, right Kyu?” Sungmin tries to console, hands now brushing Kyuhyun’s hair.

“Yeah, because there is one vacant room and people might be suspicious on why we are still roommate considering there’s a single room available to be use.” Kyuhyun look down on the floor again and try to lean in for Sungmin’s touch on his head, which makes Sungmin smile.

“..Do you not like sharing room with me hyung?”

“Now that’s a ridiculous question right? I stayed with you for 7 years, Kyu.” Sungmin chuckled, thinking that Kyuhyun is being ridiculous; taking all of this like it’s a bad thing or worse as if they’re breaking up.

Sungmin then bends down and starts to push Kyuhyun slowly with his body, making Kyuhyun move a bit from his chair so that Sungmin can sit next to him. Kyuhyun likes this. He really likes it when Sungmin is sitting close to him like this especially if the space of the chair or anything they were sitting on were limited in space, because Sungmin will lean more into him, hip touching hip and they can just feel each other’s presence like both of them own this world. Sometimes Kyuhyun feel like he loves this more than when Sungmin sits on his lap.

“Do you not feel anything? You’re just going to leave out this room which contains lots of our memories together here for the past 7 years of being roommate just like that? Don’t you feel sad, hyung?” Kyuhyun tried to explain. He was frustrated seeing Sungmin as if not caring at all about this matter and seemingly happy to move out. Does the past seven years of being roommate together does not me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter