01: First day

Spy Girl

 

A/N: First of all, Hi there! Haha. I just had the urge to post the first chapter.

I posted this because i want to know how much feedbacks so Please, please do VOTE and COMMENT.

Thank you!

Happy Reading!

 

01: First day

 

The knock echoed throught out the empty hallway.

“Come in.” The familiar voice directed.

 

I twisted the doorknob and found him sitting across the door, eyes locked into me.

“Uhm... Father.” I awkwardly greeted.

 

“Sit down.” He pointed at the chair. I obeyed him and sat there in silence.

 

“So,” I looked at him as he began speaking, “You think you have suffered enough?”

 

 

I nodded. Living on that dirty apartment for a month is enough punishment.

 

I’ve been an obedient daughter to him. Although i’m just adopted. Or rather, bought. I’ve been abandoned once. And i won’t let that happen again just because i’m weak.

 

He nodded.

 

After a minute or two, he threw a brown envelope to the table. I looked up to him, the confusion in my eyes.

“Open it.”

 

Without answering, i picked it up and opened it.

 

 

 

NEUL PARAN HIGHSCHOOL.

Neul Paran High school. One of the prestigious high school in Seoul, South Korea. It excels in academics and arts, the sports however is moderate.

 

 

 

Isn’t this a printed information about this school? Why is he giving it to me?

 

I looked at the other papers and saw my form, already filled up and signed.

 

“You’ll be studying there starting today.” He announce with full authority, not letting me disagree to his plan.

I didn’t respond. Instead, i stood up and bowed in 90 degress, “Yes, Father.”

 

I didn’t ask him why. I’ll just follow what he wants. And i’ll wait for the right time where he tells me.

 

After giving him respect, i walked out the room. I was startled to see Taesun standing there.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked. The worry in his eyes, i can see.

 

I nodded and smiled, “I’m fine.” I said, “I’ll be living here again starting now.”

 

 

“That’s great!” He hugged me. I flinched. “Oh, sorry. I forgot about your wound.” He chuckled. He ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks,

 

“It’s great having my little sister once again around here.”

 

Somehow, what he said stung my heart. Little sister.  No one knew how much i wished i wasn’t adopted. How much i wished they were my real family.

 

Yes, there are times that i felt secluded in them. But they’re the only ones i had left.

 

When my mom sold me to them, they accepted me with open arms, though i know at the same time they accepted me, was also the same time they given me my responsibility.

To take revenge.

 

My real dad? I don’t know where loop hole he went after leaving us. And i didn’t care either. He left us. He left me.

 

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

I breathed heavily, looking at the gate infront of me.

It  was such a surprise how nervous i am just by looking at this school, when i don’t even have this kind of feeling even as small as a tip of a ballpen when spying on our rival’s place.

 

“Don’t forget the conditions.”  He reminded me, still looking at me with a blank expression.

 

“Good luck Soo Min!” Taesun cheered.

 

I simply nodded and gave them a smile. He rolled up the window and the engine started. I stood there as I watch the road until the black BMW was now out of sight.

 

I sighed.

I entered the school gates late. But since i am a new student, they didn’t punish me and just let it go. I stared at the campus. It was indeed huge. There were no more students around since it was already class time.

 

REGISTER’S OFFICE

 

After finding my way through the hall, I entered the office, quite amazed. I half smiled, ofcourse fakely, at the teacher that welcomed me.

 

“You’re Hwang Soo Min, right?” I nodded,

“I’m Ms. Jung.” She handed me her hand. To be polite for once, i took it and shook her hand.

 

She was wearing their prescribed uniform for teachers. Her hair was long and colored black but it wasn’t that much obvious since she ponytailed it. Her skin was flawlessly white. It’s no surprise if she will say she has a boyfriend.

While waiting for Ms. Jung to give me my slip and schedule, I shifted my eyes to the office,

 

The room was painted white. There were two empty tables behind hers but she was the only one inside the office. There was alot of lockers inside and drawers.

 

“Here you go.” She handed me the papers i need,

 

I thank her and left the office. I walked around, trying to find my classroom.

“,”

I cussed silently as i bent down to pick up the pieces of papers that flew out of my hand when someone purposely bumped unto me.

“Next time, watch where you’re going.”  He said it as if it was my own fault and continued walking.

I ignored his arrogant attitude. I bent down and picked up the papers. When i stood up, i was startled to see him infront of me. He had his expression blank. There was nothing i can read in his face. He was like this > (._.)

I raised an eyebrow at him, “What?”

 

 

“You’re the new student, right?” He asked, but the tone was uninterested.

 

 

“Yes.” I simply answered and turned my back, started to walk away from him.

 

 

I thought he was going to stop me but he didn’t. Well, what did i expect?

 

 

Just imagine this place was like in your last school. All of the students will avoid you.

I sighed at that thought.

 

 

I smiled bitterly. Finally, i found the classroom i’ve been looking for. I knocked at the door and instantly, i got everyone’s attention inside the room.

“You’re the new student, right?” the teacher asked, i heard whispers inside the room.

 

I slowly entered the room, acting like i’m some kind of conservative girl, which i’m not by the way, and stood infront of the class. I avoided everyone’s attention,

 

“Hi. I’m S- Hwang Soo Min.” I said uninterested and bowed quickly. I handed my slip to the teacher and searched for an empty seat.

 

 

There were three. One in the back corner near the window, the second was infront of the teacher’s table, and the other one was beside a girl giving me a glare before she turned her attention to the other girl infront of her to whisper something.

 

 

I rolled my eyes and chose the one in back corner near the window. I’m not here to learn anyway. After i was finally settled down at my seat, another knock echoed throughout the room and for a second, all the girls in the class screamed and squealed.

 

 

I didn’t bother to look at his face, instead,  i took a book from my bag, placed it on my table and rested my head on it.

 

I closed my eyes. Although i couldn’t see who it was, i know too well where i heard the voice when he spoke,

 

“I’m sorry i’m late, Mr. Shin.” The voice said, but the tone was obviously not sorry. Another squeals from the girls can be heard.

 

“Take your seat now.” The teacher said without interest.

 

“Oh my god, he’s so handsome.”

“I know. Eeeh! I’d give everything up just to be his girlfriend.”

“Stupid! He just does flings you know. He never got a girlfriend.”

“Oh? Really? Why is that?”

“They said it’s because he said if he does make someone his girlfriend, it means he’s serious with her.”

“Wait- so all of his flings, he isn’t serious with them?”

“Well, he’s not a campus Casanova for nothing.”

 

I was almost drifted to sleep when suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw it was that guy from earlier. ‘The Campus Casanova’ they said. I don’t even know how this arrogant guy became a Casanova. He doesn’t look that handsome or charming. Let’s say he has on some angle, but his attitude surely doesn’t count.  He handed me a plastic bag. I looked around, silence was covering the room and all attention was on us.

 

I raised an eyebrow at him, “What’s that?”

 

He knew i didn’t have any plans to take it so he threw it on my desk.

“For your wound.” He mumbled, only i am the only one that could hear it. And then went to occupy the sit far away from me.

 

I was shock, though i didn’t want it to be obvious. How did he knew?

 

I quickly took the plastic bag and placed it inside my bag.  Different thoughts occupied my mind.

NUMBER ONE: HOW DID HE KNOW?

NUMBER TWO: WHO IS HE?

NUMBER THREE: WHY DOES HE CARE?

NUMBER FOU-

 

“Uhm, Hey,” Someone called me, i ignored. “Hey,” He tapped me at my arm, which made me flinch at his touch.

 

I glared at him,

 

“What. Do. You. Want?” I said in my gritted teeth. My annoyance to him somehow didn’t go unnoticed, so he chuckled and looked amused,

 

“Hi, I’m Jongwoon.” I stared at the hand that he offered to me then looked at him up and down.

 

I rolled my eyes, “Not interested.” And rested my head again on my table. I heard him chuckle.

 

A few minutes had pass, i thought the guy, Jongwoon was his name, stopped annoying me. When suddenly, A paper folded like an airplane, randomly flew infront of me. I looked up and shifted my eyes around the room to see who it was from.

Then, my eyes landed on him. What was his name... Donghae? Yes, something like that. He was staring at me, and when i caught him, he didn’t even look away. He didn’t have any expression like earlier. His face was still cold. But his eyes are curious. I can see it.

 

 

Then, a chuckle from beside me broke my eye contact with him. I turned to the guy beside me. He smiled innocently at me.

 

Trying to surpress my annoyance, I opened the paper and read the note,

 

It seems like you didn’t want to be friends. What else do you want then? My girlfriend?

 

I held my laughter after reading the note and stared back at the guy beside me. When he caught me staring at him, he winked,

I took my pen and wrote back,

 

Why do you want to be my friend so much? I am not a good company.

 

I folded it again, took a chance and flew it back at him. Seconds later, it was back in my hands again,

 

It’s because you are pretty. It’s okay. As long as i am with you, i don’t mind being bored.

 

Before i could write back, another person took it from my hand. I looked up to see Mr. Shin looking at me questioningly.

 

 “I noticed that you and Mr. Kim here are writing something in this paper. Mind if i speak it out loud to the class?” I looked at the guy beside me and he only gave me a smirk.

 

 

“Go ahead.” I smirked at the teacher. His face look surprise, and so are the students in the class. I yawned purposely and rolled my eyes at him, “Go ahead, read it out loud.”

 

I rested my head on my book and closed my eyes, looking uninterested. He did read it out loud. I heard whispers and ‘tsk’ from the students in my class. But i didn’t care.

 

 

I couldn’t sleep. I just closed my eyes, waiting for the sleep to knock me out but it didn’t. After four hours of class, the bell finally rang and the class was finally dismissed for lunch.

 

 

I took my bag and placed back the book before standing up. Being a loner again. I heavily sigh and walked towards the door when a hand pulled me,

 

“Wait,” I saw Donghae trying to think of something to ask. I raised an eyebrow at him,

 

“What do you want?” I asked, trying to sound rude.

 

“It looks like you’re being alone. You want to join me for lunch?” He said, but his eyes not meeting mine.

 

Is it really he was asking me to join him for lunch? Or he’s just insulting me that i’m a loner?

 

I rolled my eyes,

 

 “Would you just leave me alone?” I threw his hand away, i turned back and almost grasp seeing Jongwoon standing infront of me.

 

Where did he came from?

 

“Come on.” He said, “Let’s go eat lunch together.” He smiled brightly.

Yeah, as if you could convince me too. Tsk.

 

 

I breathed deeply, took a step forward and face the two guys infront of me.

“Both of you,” I said, “LEAVE. ME. ALONE.” I emphasized each word.

 

Jongwoon then turn to the guy beside him, whose name was Donghae, “Ya! What did you say to her?! Why doesn’t she want to eat lunch with us?!”

 

“She was the one being rude.” He shrugged.

 

The two idiots are now childishly fighting infront of me.

 

 

“Then how come she doesn’t want to eat with us!”

 

 

US?

 

 

WAIT.

 

 

“What do you mean by US?” I narrowed my eyes, “You two are close?”

 

Donghae was still wearing his poker face, but Jongwoon smiled, “You know Super Junior?” Jongwoon asked,

 

“Super what?”

 

“ofcourse you don’t. You’re a new student.” He mentally facepalmed himself (it was obvious. HAHA)

 

“Super Junior. A group of campus heartthrob in his school.” Donghae explained with the tone of a-matter-of-fact.

 

“And your point is?” I pointed my finger at both of them.

 

“Both of us are part of that group. You’re lucky you get to be invited to have lunch with us. Come on! We’ll let you meet the others!” Jongwoon pulled me. I struggled on his grip but it only tightened even more.

Donghae just simply rolled his eyes and followed us.

I had no choice but let Jongwoon take me.

 

 

 

VOTE AND COMMENT!~~