Disneyland.

I Got A Guard

( Jerry's POV )

"Aish. Where did that man go?" I said with a light frown as I looked around wondering how can I find that man in this crowd..

I decided to pull my phone out from my pocket and started dialing his number as I turned around repeatedly even though it already made me dizzy - hoping I can still see him in this enormous amusement park. I just stopped when I felt someone tapped my back.

"What are you doing dude?" Aki asked with a teasing grin, two bubble tea on both hands.

"Tch." I said, frowning even more as I grabbed one of the bubble tea and drank it just to lessen the hotness I was feeling due to the sun's rays.

"Hey. Sorry. The parade's starting.. You knew I always wanted to see Donald Duck." he said with a light chuckle.

"Dude. C'Mon. You're too old for such mascots.." I scoffed.

"It's rare for us to come here. Why don't we just take a simple look, huh?" He offered, not minding what I had said, and without waiting for my answer - he walked away, leading me to the crowd of the people watching the parade.

I shook my head gently and stood still for a moment - not really wanting to join him on his childish gestures - but then I noticed girls stopped near me and started whispering - but actually, I can still hear what they're saying.

"Hey. Is that Jerry?" the girl gasped, whispering to her friend as he pointed at me.

"Jerry... Yoo Min Ki.. Jerry?" the other asked as I felt her looked at me from head to toe.

Thanks to the the mouth mask and the cap, they didn't recognize me so easily and before they could I started walking to the direction that Aki went to and yelled.

"A-Aki!" I yelled at him to get his attention since he was already busy watching the parade.

And not as lucky as he was.. someone accidentally - or maybe on purpose - bumped me causing the bubble to fell on my shirt.

"S-Sh*t.." I murmured, almost cursing the person who did that - accidentally or not. It's my favorite shirt and I got it stained for only 1 second and I didn't even know who that clumsy person is!

"Aiiiiggoooo!" the girl squealed as she crouched down to get something but I didn't mind what she was getting.

"Aren't you going to say sorry, Miss?" I said with a bossy tone and as much to my surprise, the girl didn't answered me back as she stood up.

"Look what you've done to my cammy!" the girl said with a frown.

"Cammy? Huh? What are you saying?" I growled as she held out a broken camera in front of me. "Don't tell me it got broken?" I added with a smirk. 'Hah! Good for you, young lady' I wondered.

"You should pay for this one!" the girl said, almost screaming.

I crossed my arms and stood up with confidence and thanks to my height, I'm towering her.  "Why should I? It's your fault... Clumsy." I said, emphasizing the last word and hissed after.

"W-What?!" the girl yelled at my face and obviously, I hate her guts.

And to make the conversation short, I gave her my bubble tea instead. "Here. Take it." I simply said and started to walk away without knowing what her expression was. I started to approach Aki, who's still busy watching the parade, when I felt something a bit hard hit my head and.... sticky? I blinked and touched the back of my head, looking at my palm after. It's the bubble tea.. that I.. gave to...

I growled after realizing what had happened I turned around to face the girl. "Ya!" I shouted at her.

"Don't you dare shout at me you long legged man!" the girl screamed at me with a frown. "That's what you get when you mess up with me!" she added with a little bit of jumping just to make her voice go louder. Yep, shorties do that to people who are taller than them - like this one.

"Aish.." I growled as I tried to wipe away the bupple tea on the back of my head. This. Is. Really. NOT. HAPPENING.

I was about to open my mouth to respond back at I already saw her walking away. I frowned even more but before I could shout at that girl just to tell him to come back, I heard someone laughing behind me. I turned around to see and it's obviously, Aki.

"What?" I growled at him.

"Really. We can go home if you already want to take a bath. A bubble bath is good... not a bubble.. tea." Aki teased, covering his mouth and trying not to laugh even more.

"This! Is not my fault!" I shouted at him, accidentally getting the crowd's attention especially the girls and my mouth mask dropped off my face.

"Wait. Did you hear him?" the girl from the crowd said - looking at me from head to toe.

Me and Aki stopped for a moment, holding our breath together. And this. Is. TROUBLE.

"YOO MINKI! JERRRY-AHHH!" the girl shouted and the girl's started screaming and that's when we started to run away and obviously, they started running after us as well.

 

 

( Maurice's POV )

I sniffed, walking on the sidewalk as I looked at my broken camera. "That st*pid man.. He didn't even sau 'sorry'.." I mumbled sadly.

I lost my camera.. I call him 'cammy'. It's so important to me since it's the very first thing I bought from my first salary. It's hurts to see it got broken and it's because of this oh-so-bossy man who looked like a.... fish? Oh wait. His eyes were kind of cute.. If only I can see his whole face at that time.. I scoffed and messed my hair. 

"Aish. Why am I complimenting a guy with that kind of personality? Err. I hate him." I mumbled and looked up on my way, seeing my two friends talking together happily. I walked sadly as I approached them.

"What's with that face?" Cedrick asked, one of my co-workers at the agency I was working for.

"My cammy got broken." I said with a sniff, sitting blankly on the nearest bench.

"You can always buy a new one." Saicy said as she sat beside me, caressing my back gently with her free hand.

"But this is really important to me.." I said with a frown. "You know how much I took care of this thing." I said, facing her. "And that's stupid long legged guy ruined it all!" I growled.

"Stupid? Guy? Someone broke it? How?" Cedrick asked again - without even pausing.

"Ceddy. It's kind of irritating if you asked continously." Saicy with a teasing grin.

"Shut up. Don't call me Ceddy." he responded and looked away as he drank his bubble tea.

"Stop playing around! Let's just go home.." I said I stood up, still with a frown.

"But we still haven't tour the whole place around!" Saicy said as she stood up after me.

"You kidding me, Saicy? This Hongkong Disney Land is HUGE. Yes it is. It will take us days before we see the WHOLE place. Stop joking around." Cedrick interrupted with a smirk.

Aish. This two.. They're like cats and dogs. But really, the two looked good together - without a doubt.  "Please.. Let's just go home.." I said as I started massaging my temples.

"Arasseo. Mianhe. It's Cedrick's fault.." Saicy said as she clinged her arm on mine.

"W-What!? W-Why me!!---" Cedrick said as I interrupted..

"Please. Stop." I simply said as we started walking together our of the famous amusement park. And I promise.. I'll really find that guy. Whoever he is..

 

 

( Aki's POV )

THAT. WAS. TIRING. But where did Minki went? I lost him when we're running. We went to different directions. But he's really good at hiding, so I bet he already got those girls lost... Or wait.. Maybe even himself as well?

I sat on the bench as I was catching my breath. "Really. How st*pid he was screaming in a public place like that?" I smirked a little as I pulled my phone out of my pocket, noticing a broken camera beside me. I tilted my head as I looked at it for a moment. It's just the lens that was broken. It can still be fixed.

I then got it and checked it more but it's only the lens that got broken. I looked around first if someone just left it here for a moment to buy for something but really.. it's obvious that someone left it here already. The camera's great.. I can still fix and use it after.. This is better. I felt lucky - somehow. 

I chuckled as I put the camera on my other pocket and started dialing Minki's number.

"Minki. Where are you?" I said when he answered my call.

"I'm at the men's bathroom. I think I lost them. Where are you?" he respond.

"Near the exit."

"Let's just go home. I'm hating this day."

"Alright. Let's just meet outside. I'll buy clothes for you instead." I said before ending the call.

 

 


Author's Note:

Alright. This is it. The chapter one. Oh yes. I think it's fail. ORZ
Sorry for updating so late. I really didn't meant to but I'm so busy at school T_T
Please comment.. I want to know if it's bad or not.

Sorry for typo's and wrong grammars. XD