Chapter 1: The Start of LOVE !?!?!?!

12 KINGKA'S and 1 GIRL !?!?!?!

Chapter 1:                                                           The Start of LOVE !?!?!?!

 

Jessica was running at the school's hall. She didnt notice a male infront of her

 
*BUMP* She bumped into the male. "Mianhae.." She said while she picked up her books and was about to turn around and run to her classroom
 
The male grabbed her wrist which made Jessica's eyes widen. "Mith, You forgot thith." He lisped
 
"Kamsahamnida." She said and bowed. "Im Thehun, One of the Kingka'th" He lisped.. again
 
"Jessica. Jessica Jung" She replied with a beautiful smile. Sehun smiled back.
 
Sehun rarely smiles, He only smiles when he was with his Friends and Family.
 
"Bye.." She said and ran away, "Bye !" Sehun shouted and waved at her.
 
Jessica reached their classroom, she searched for an empty seat.
 
After Minutes. She finally found one, Next to an 'angry bird'
 
 "Excuse me, Mister, Is this seat taken ?" "Nope." "Mind if i seat here ?" No response
 
She took it as a 'no'. She sighed and searched for an another empty seat. She quickly found one.
 
"Excuse me, Uhmm.. Is this seat taken ?" "Aniyo." "Can i seat here ?" "Sure !" "Thank you !"
 
Jessica found the guy 'adorable' "Whats your name ?" "Lu Han, How about you ?" "Jessica Jung" "Pretty Name" He smiled
 
Her heart skipped a beat. How could someone be so 'perfect' ? Jessica thought
 
"Earth to Jessica." "Did cla-- What ?" "Nothing." He giggled
 
Then, she could feel glares. Like, 20 or more glares. "Oh, By The Way, Im a kingka" He smiled
Oh.. That's why i feel glares from 20 girls or more. Jessica thought.. again.
 
Then, the teacher came in. "Good morning class." "Good morning seonsaengnim." "We have a new student, Please stand up."
 
Jessica stood up and went infront of the class "Annyeonghaseyo~ Jung Sooyeon-imnida, Please take care of me."
 
"Wait, I heard you were from America"
 
"Yes, i am from America." "Oh~~" The class cooed. Jessica went back to her seat. "Yah ! You didnt tell me that you were from America !"
 
"Kekekekekeke !" "Yah ! Stop it, listen to the teacher !" "Fine." Jessica pouted. Cute ! This time, Luhan thought this.
 
~○~
 
Time passed by soo fast. It was already recess. Jessica and Luhan went to the Cafeteria.
 
Luhan was going to a table with 11 boys. 11 'handsome' boys.
 
"Yo ! Luhan-gege, You finally got a girl" Tao teasingly said to Luhan. "Shut it, Tao !" "Kay, Luhan-gege" Tao said
 
"Uhmm.. Who are these boys ?" Jessica whispered to Luhan. "My friends." "Oh~" "Want me to Intoduce them to you ?" "Nae~"
 
"Yo ! Saeng's and Xiu-hyung, This is Jessica. Jessica Jung, She's from America. She's my frie--" "GIRLFRIEND !" "NO ! SHE'S MY FRIENDDD !" Luhan shouted.
 
Everybody turned their attention to Luhan. "Don't mind us~" Luhan said. All of them turned back to their normal position.
 
"Introduce me first !" "No ! Me First" "NO ! I'll decide" Luhan stuck his tongue out "Okay." Baekhyun pouted.
 
"Jessica, This is Kim Joonmyu--" "Also known as Suho~" "Anyways, He's the korean leader." Jessica nodded.
 
"This is Kris, The Chinese Leader." Luhan said. "Hi." Kris coldy said.
 
He's handsome.. but on the second thought.. He's cold  Jessica frowned
 
Then Luhan introduced them all. "Hey babe.." Kai seductively said
 
Ughh.. No. Jessica thought.
 
"H-hi." Jessica said.. still disgusted by Kai. "Wanna sit next to me ?" Kai said while patting
 
the space beside him. "N--" Luhan cutted Jessica. "No, She's with me~" Luhan said while pulling Jessica next to him. Jessica's face turned red..
 
"Yah~ Whats with the, She's with me~ part ?" "Nothing~ Your soo cute Jessica-- By the way, how old are you ?" "Nineteen"
 
"Okay~ Try calling me Oppa~" "L-luhan O-op-oppa~" Kyeopta~ Luhan thought
 
~○~
 
After lunch.. They all went to their own classes.
 
Hun, Han and Kai went to Dancing Class. Chen, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun went to Singing Class.
 
Kris, Tao and Jessica went to Modeling Class. Xiumin and Lay went to English Class.
 
Suho and Chanyeol went to Math Class. 
 
...Meanwhile at Dancing Class...
 
Luhan and Sehun sat beside each other. while Kai is infront.
 
"Luhan. What do you think about Jethica ?" Sehun asked Luhan.
 
"Well.. She is okay.. How about you ?" Luhan blushed
 
"The'th pretty." Sehun answered Luhan.
 
"Back off.. She's mine~" Luhan muttered under his breath.
 
"The'th mine.." Sehun muttered under his breath.
 
 
Meanwhile at Modeling Class..
 
"Jess, I didnt expect you to be here." Kris coldy said to Jessica
 
"Well, Me too." Jessica coldy said to Kris.
 
"HMMMMPPPPHHH~! SICA-NOO--" Tao was cut off.
 
"Neh ?" "WHY DIDNT YOU NOTICE MEEE~ ??" Tao pouted.
 
"Hahahaha ! Im sorry~" Jessica pinched Tao's cheeks.
Tao's cheeks turned from normal to light pink.
 
"Okayy~" Tao cutely forgave his noona.
 
"THE TEACHER IS HEREE !!" An Idiot seated next to Kris shouted.
 
But no, He/She wasnt an Idiot. He/She was..  Lee Jinki, The school's kingka.
 
Jessica fell head over heels for him.
 
"OKAYYY~ ONEW-HYUNGG !" Tao shouted back to Onew.
 
"YAH ! Tao-saeng, you k-know him ?" Jessica stuttered.
 
"NEHH~ !" Tao happily answered.
 
"C-can you introduce me to him ?" Jessica stuttered.. again.
 
"Oka-- Nnnnnnnnnnnoona likess hyungg~" Tao teased.
 
"ANII !" Jessica shouted gaining everyone's attention.
 
"Mianhae.." Jessica bowed.
 
"Okay.. Okay.. C-chill." Tao said.
 
 
Meanwhile at Singing/Vocal Class..
 
Hmm.. I think i like Jessica-noona.. Hmm.. I must think fast before they can steal her ! Baekhyun thought
 
"AHA !" Baekhyun shouted and catched everyone's attention.
 
"Goshh.. Cant you let a kingka shout ?" Baekhyun said while putting his hands on his waist acting like a diva.
 
They all went back to their original position.
 
 Maybe.. I CAN BUY HER AN CUTE PRINCESS PLUSHIE. Baekhyun thought.. again.
 
"YEAHHH ! MAYBE THAT !" Baekhyun shouted which made Kyungsoo and Chen stare wierdly at him.
 
"Goshh.. Mind your own business guys." Baekhyun said while doing a diva hand thingy
 
"O-------kay." Kyungsoo and Chen wierdly said in unison.
 
Yeah... I think that will work.. that worked on my 48 ex-girlfriends ! :D Baekhyun thought.. again.. again.
 
 
Meanwhile at English Class..
 
"Yah ! Baozi ! What do you think of Jessica ?" Lay asked The Pouting Xiumin
 
(Well, because he failed to say "Hello, Nice to meet you.")
 
"Hmmpphh-- Oh, Well, She is kind.. uhh.. cuteandbeautiful." Xiumin said while blushing.
 
Lay nodded cutely. You steamed bun better surrender Jessica to me. Lay thought
 
"Jessica is pretty hot too." Lay muttered under his breath. (le baozi heard it :3)
 
You unicorn, may have the dimple smile.. BUT ! I MUST WIN HER HEART ! Xiumin thought.
 
 
Meanwhile at Math Class..
 
"Gramps ! what do you think of Sica-noona~ !?" Chanyeol blushed when he said 'sica-noona~'
 
"Kind." "Awww~ just kind ?" Chanyeol frowned. "How about you ?" Suho asked.
 
"Uhh... p-pretty, c-cute.. and, se.. se.. y" Chanyeol blushed deeply.
 
"I know you like her. I surrender Jessica to you !" Suho gave Chanyeol a smile.
 
"REALLY !? REALLY, GRAMPS !?!?!?!?!" Chanyeol shook Suho for a while.
 
"N-neh.." Suho gave him a small smile.
 
1 Down, 10 To go ! Chanyeol thought while smirking
 
 
After hours and hours. They all went to the school's front gate.
 
Jessica went there last. "OMO ! Mianhae for being latee~"  Jessica said sweetly.
 
"Jethica-noona !" "Neh !?" "Can i visit your house at Thaturday ?" Sehun asked cutely (waitingforJessicatoaccept)
 
"Sure !" Jessica smiled. Jessica glanced at the her wristwatch. "OMO ! Its already 6:00 PM !? OMO ! Umma's gonna KILL me !" Jessica shouted.
 
"Sehun.. i gotta go, okay !?" "Okay !" Sehun smiled. They all gave their goodbye's to Jessica.
 
"Sehun, annyeong !" "annyeong !" Sehun waved goodbye to Jessica
 
School was finished. Jessica was going home. She bumped into someone, and she fell
 
"Aishhh. Watch where your goi--" The man stopped because he recognized the girl
 
Jessica knew that low, slightly-annoying voice, It was Kris
 
"Oh~ Kris !" Jessica said in english. "Im really sorry that i yelled at you." Kris apologized in english.
 
"That's ok !" Jessica smiled a i-forgive-you smile (is there such a smile like this ?)
 
Kris helped Jessica up. but then, Kris slipped because of his rare clumsiness.
 
They kissed. (well yeahh because of the slip :P) 
 
Jessica saw a big-eyed Tao. "Noona, Hyung, THIS IS SOO GONNA BE ON THE SCHOOL NEWS !" Tao shouted
 
"Yah ! Panda ! DONT SPREAD THIS OUT !" Kris shouted
 
"Try Me~ !" Tao said while skipping happily around them. (Actually. He was serious)