Beautiful Stranger I Love Rain, I Love You.

I Love Rain, I Love You.

You were standing in rain without an umbrella. One because you loved rain but also because you forgot to bring an umbrella and there was no shade. You stood there admiring the beautiful rain that poured on your face. When a stranger comes and stands next to you... Unaware of his presence you stay there until the stranger speaks up. 'Hello i'm Luhan.' You turned to stare at the stranger who you don't know when he was next to you or why he has such angelic features, but there was one thing you knew he was definately a beautiful stranger.

'Hi.' you replied. Now the rain was drenching both of you guys and the silence lingered. You put out your hands to touch the rain and just stood there.

'Um... Do you want to get some shelter?' Luhan asked.

'Uhh- no i'm fine thanks.' you quickly declinded his offer.

'Wouldn't it be better in shelter though?' He tried once small.

'Nahh, I love rain.' you smiled. When the pain was still ingering inside you.

Flashback...
''GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU DISOBIDIENT ! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A CHILD LIKE YOU!' your mum screamed. You cried your way upstairs. Got some money and your phone put them into a bag then stormed out of your bedroom out of the house.
End of flashback...

Those harsh words that left your mum's mouth kept replaying inside your head. You started to cry uncontrollably.

'OMO! Are you ok?' Luhan said in a concerned/worried voice while widening his eyes. You continued to cry not answering him. He slowly came closer and embraced you you were shocked by his actions but continued to cry on his chest. Attempting to comfort you he started to sing.

Baby don't cry tonight, dang hei ye zai chi liang qi lai. 
Baby don't cry tonight, jiu dang zuo mei fa sheng guo yi yang.
Ni yong yuan duo bu hui hua cheng xiang pao mo yi yang.
Nan dao ni bu zhi dao ma? 
So baby don't cry, cry.
Wo de ai shou hu ni bu hui fang kai.

His voice sounded like an angel just like how he looks like an angel. Your sobbing was lighter now after his singing. But still crying leaning on the chest of this angelic beautiful stranger.

'I love you, don't ask me why it's love at first sight.' he whispered gentlely into your ear. You stopped crying and stared at him. Before opening your mouth then shutting them.

'Do you have anything to say?' he questioned, not hearing any response he thought that before was a wrong move so to get rid of the silence he added 'Um... Do you love the rain?'

You looked into his eyes and softly mummered 'Beautiful stranger I love rain, I love you.' He flashed a smile wrapping his arms around you before sharing a rain kiss with you.

 

A/N

Hello! Hope you guys liked this! XD Please comment! I don't really ask for more but if you liked this on you could go check out my Kris oneshot too if you haven't seen it. Have a great time! Saranghae! ;)