Chapter 1: Nice To Meet You

I'll Always Think Of You

°The 2 Sisters° "Yah! Loraine wake-up already!! We still have to attend the occasion!!" "Mmm.... But I still want to sleep!" "No buts! We need to attend or else there's no electricity!" "WHAT?!?! Okay I'm awake!!" "Good girl!" Mei Mei smiled Mei Mei and Loraine both has a good voice but Loraine's voice is higher than Mei Mei's. •EXO's Dorm• "Hey wake-up!! We still need to attend our staff's wedding!! Or else we're dead!! AWWW!! Yah Xi Luhan! Stop kicking me or else I'll pour water on you!" Chanyeol said "Okay okay! Just don't pour water on me!!" Luhan sounding sleepy "Yah Chanyeol Hyung! Stop wasting your time on waking up Luhan! Go and get ready!" Kai said "Okay then. XI LUHAN IF YOU DON'T WAKE-UP I'LL REALLY POUR WATER ON YOU!" Chanyeol said "Okay okay! I'm awake!!" °The 2 Sisters° Mei Mei and Loraine are waiting for the Taxi to get them for 20 minutes... "Oh my gosh!! Why is it so hard to get a taxi in the morning!!Or else we'll be late!!" Mei Mei said "Relax unnie, leave it to me" Loraine smirked Loraine was walking in the road and she saw a taxi coming by. The taxi driver was still young... Loraine raised her hand and the taxi stopped... "Yah!! Do you want to die?!?!" The Taxi driver said.. "Noo... But do you want to have fun?" Loraine said seductively... The taxi driver gulped. "What do you mean?" The taxi driver said "Oh you know... Have fun.. Let us ride your taxi free and I'll give you fun.. Okay?" Loraine said seductively and circling her finger around the taxi driver's chest. The taxi driver gulped... "Ughh... Okay... Get in" The taxi driver said "Unnie!! Let's go in!!" Loraine said "Umm... Okay..." Mei Mei and Loraine are on their way to the occasion. •EXO• "Yah! Let's go! Hurry up!!" Chanyeol said "Okay!!" Kai and Luhan said in unison °The 2 Sisters° "Loraine how did you get us a taxi that easily?" Mei Mei whispered "It's a secret unnie!" Loraine whispered and chuckled "If you say so" Finally, EXO arrived at the weddingof their staff while the 2 s "Congratulations noona!" EXO said in unison "Oh thank you EXO and thank you for coming!" The noona said "No need to thank us unnie and thanks for inviting us, its an honor to be here." Suho said and smiled *Where are my singers?* The staff said °The 2 Sisters° Mei Mei and Loraine just arrived but a little late "Sorry unnie we're a little late because it's hard to find a taxi" Mei Mei smiled "It's okay my singers at least you were here." The staff smiled "Okay, you can go to the stage after the wedding okay?" "Okay unnie" Mei Mei smiled "Ummm... Unnie when are we gonna start singing?" "After the wedding." The staff said Loraine nodded ^After the wedding^ "Mic testing. Testing 1,2,3. Okay, thanks for all who came here. We have a special stage for someone. These 2 sisters has the voice of an angel and they're gonna sing for us! Give it up for Mei Mei and Loraine!" The staff said The crowd applauded. The 2 sisters went on stage and they're gonna sing: DAVICHI's I'll Think Of You ^While Mei Mei and Loraine are singing^ "Who are they noona?" Luhan asked "Oh them? That's their part time job singing in occasions. That girl, the one who's wearing a blue dress is Mei Mei, the older sister and she's 21 Years Old and the one who's wearing a white dress is Loraine the younger sister and she's 14 Years Old." The staff said while pointing and Luhan nodded. "Why you like one of them?" The staff said while smiling "Umm... Yes noona. I like Mei Mei. I think this is love at first sight" Luhan laughed "Oh Luhan... I think she'll like you" The staff said while smiling While the staff and Luhan was talking they didn't know Kai was listening. *So Loraine is your name huh?* Kai said in his thought while smirking. While Mei Mei was singing she looked at Luhan and made eye-to-eye contact with him and Luhan smiled. 3 and a half minutes later... Mei Mei and Loraine's perfomance was done and the crowd applauded. "Thanks for that wonderful performance Mei Mei and Loraine! And now let's give it up for EXO!!" The crowd applauded so loud *They must be popular* Mei Mei th "Uhh.. Unnie who is EXO?" Loraine said The staff laughed "EXO just debuted so you don't know them yet. EXO-K has 6 Korean members and K stands for Korean. EXO-M has 4 Chinese members and 2 Korean members and M stands for Mandarin. That guy is D.O., Baekhyun, Suho, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Lay,Xiumin, Kris, Luhan, Chen and Tao." The staff said "Oh... Thanks unnie! They are so many." Loraine were shocked "Why? Why are you asking do you like one of them? Do you like Sehun, Tao or Kai?" The staff playfully smiled "No. I like Luhan" Loraine smiled "But he's 22 years old" The staff said sadly "WHAT?! I thought he's just 15 years old?!?!" The staff laughed "I know, I know. Everybody thinks he's just 15. It's because he has a baby face" The staff said "Eh?? But still, I still like him" "But he's too old for you." The staff said sadly "Age is just a number and I won't give up until the day he will like me." Loraine smiled "Okay if that's what you want" *Oh my god, what will happen? Luhan likes Mei Mei and Loraine likes Luhan but Loraine said she won't give up? I wish nothing bad will happen.* The staff thought They didn't know Mei Mei was listening. *Oh no. Me and Loraine likes the same person and she won't give up until Luhan falls for her. Oh how I wish me and Loraine doesn't like the same person.* Mei Mei thought worriedly "Thank you EXO for that awesome performance!!" The crowd went crazy. While the staff is talking, Mei Mei was outside taking a fresh air and she didn't know Luhan followed her. Mei Mei was shock when she heard a voice. "Hello Mei Mei. My name is" Luhan didn't finish "Xi Luhan yeah I know. I'm Mei Mei Chang" Mei Mei said while smiling "What are you doing here? Shall we go inside?" Luhan said "I'm just taking a fresh air and hey by the way nice to meet you" Mei Mei smiled "Nice to meet you too. Can I borrow your phone for a while?" Luhan said "Okay" Mei Mei gave her phone. "Here. Call or text me if your bored." Luhan smiled "Okay... Thanks." Luhan nodded ^Inside the wedding^ *Where is Mei Mei unnie?* Loraine thought Loraine went outside and found her sister and Luhan talking while smiling at each other. "Mei Mei unnie!" Both Luhan and Mei Mei looked at where her voice is coming from. "Oh Loraine! Why are you here outside?" "I was finding you and why are you here outside?" "I'm just taking a fresh air." "Ohh unnie le- Hi there! Your Xi Luhan right?" "Yes I am. Nice to meet you Loraine Chang." Luhan said while smiling "So can I call you oppa?" "Sure" "So unnie and oppa! Let's go inside!!" "Okay" Mei Mei and Luhan said in unison. They all went inside.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it doesn't have spaces. I'm still new at this :D