Han River

Han River

Taeyeon Seohyun Baekhyun

Taeyeon waked up lazily and Seohyun welcomed her by her loud voice. “TAEYEON!!! HELP ME!!!” Taeyeon rubs her eyes and shouted back, “THE SEOHYUN?! I’M NOT DEAF AT ALL!” she heard Seohyun chuckled a little. “Help you with what?” “Luhan, ehem, I mean my boyfriend, asked me to go out on a date, he said he was bored. I’m seriously not ready with this, I mean like seriously, LOOK AT DIS FREAKING SHIRT, I dunno what should I choose. Can you help me, pleeeeease?” Seohyun made puppy eyes, one of Taeyeon’s weakness. Taeyeon sighed and she reluctantly nodded. “YAY YOU’RE THE BEST!” Seohyun hugged Taeyeon tightly. “Go away. Lemme choose. And oh, you should help too.” “Okay! Thanks!”.

“WHAT IS THIS, I DON’T SEE ANY OUTFITS THAT LOOK GOOD AT ME” Seohyun complained. Taeyeon chuckled at Seohyun’s cute act. “Hey, look at this. It’s very pretty if you wear it.” Seohyun frowned at the clothes that Taeyeon showed. “This is not pretty at all! Denim jacket? Jeans? Eww! I don’t want!” she protested. “Leave it to me~”

“You can look at the mirror now.” Seohyun slowly turned to face the mirror. “Wow~ you made my hair beautifully!” she complimented. “Yeah, I know right? All of my ideas are GREAT.” Taeyeon said proudly and emphasized the word ‘great’. Seohyun rolled her eyes in annoyment. “You want some makeup?” “No, Luhan will think that I’m so over.” Taeyeon nodded. “Goodluck on your date.” “Thanks!”

Few hours later…

“Wow, they sure date in such a long time. I think I should go take a walk, well that can erase some of my bored nerves.”

At Han River…

“WOAH!!! THE NIGHT VIEW OF HAN RIVER IS DAEBAK!!!” Taeyeon shouted at the bridge excitedly. “Excuse me, can you please be quiet?” A guy asked Taeyeon suddenly. “Hey? Do I even know you? FYI, I don’t need your advice bla bla bla. I’m a grown woman!” The guy chuckled at Taeyeon’s sentence. “Grown woman? You’re short, short like an elementary school pupil!” he mocked. Taeyeon frowned. “Excuse me, mister? Don’t make me angry, please!” “Woaa…I’m so scared!” Taeyeon clenched her fists. *This guy is super duper immatured.* she turned around to face the guy, but to her surprise, it’s her ex-boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun! “Y-yah! W-what are y-you doing h-here?” she stuttered. Baekhyun chuckled. “I know it’s you, Taeyeon.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Go away, I hate you.” “No you don’t.” He answered proudly. “ARGH, OFF, BYUN BAEKHYUN! I DON’T WANNA SEE YOU! I HATE YOU!” she shouted again. “Woah, you’re really a grown woman. You can say that words already? To my surprise!” he mocked again. “Byun. Baek. Hyun. Shut. Up. And. Go. Away.” She gritted her teeth. He laughed. “Hey, stop laughing!” she shouted. “OMG, YOU’RE SO CUTE TAEYEON-AH! I LIKE THE WAY YOU SAID THAT SENTENCE. ARGHHH THAT’S THE CUTEST THING I EVER SAW!” he confessed. “WTF, Baekhyun? Argh stop hurting me with your damn ing jokes.” “NO I’M NOT- ohh.” He stopped when he knew what he actually said. Awkward silence.

“Taeyeon, you like me, aren’t you?” Taeyeon widened her eyes at Baekhyun’s question. “No I’m not.” “Just say it.” “No I’m not.” “Say it already.” “No I’m not.” “Tell me the truth!” Taeyeon gots annoyed with Baekhyun. “SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH, BAEKHYUN. ARGH I SO REGRET WALKING HERE, I THINK I SHOULD LEAVE!” she walked away but Baekhyun stopped her. “WHAT?!” “Taeyeon, don’t leave me alone here. I don’t like it if I’m alone!” he said cutely. “W-what do I care? Let g-go please!” Baekhyun suddenly smiled widely. “HEY! YOU STUTTERED! OH YEAH, YOU LIKE ME~” Taeyeon blushed. “WTF? NO WAY!” Baekhyun chuckled. He pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks. “Aww Taeyeon-ah, you’re so cute. That’s why I still loved you.” He confessed. “WTF? YOU’RE JOKES IS LAME, BAEKHYUN! STOP IT ALR-” In a split second, Baekhyun crashed his lips to Taeyeon’s. Taeyeon was too shocked, she didn’t give any reaction. “Kiss me back.” He said softly, and Taeyeon obeyed him. She doesn’t believe she just kissed him back. After a few minutes, they released the kiss. “Uh-oh…” Taeyeon lost of words. Baekhyun smiled. “Taeyeon.” The distance of his and her’s face are just 1 cm away. Taeyeon’s heart skipped a beat. “You like, ehh, scratch that. You love me, aren’t you?” he asked. Taeyeon looked into his eyes. She slowly nodded. Baekhyun smiled from ear to ear, and laughed in a cute tone. “Taeyeon, I love you too~” he said, cutely. Taeyeon’s heart beat faster again. Slowly, he approached Taeyeon and hugged her. “Taeyeon, I’m sincere. I love you.” Taeyeon smiled unknowingly. “Baekhyun,” “Yes?” “I love you too.” With that, they kissed again, in other words, officially together! :)


sorry for the lame ending! tbvh i don't really know how to make a beautiful ending. subscribe and comments please! give me your opinion! thankgyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu