Chapter 1

11:20 AM

 

06:00 AM - I opened my eyes and felt the warmth of the room, which I've been sleeping at for almost 4 years without somebody snoring beside me—disturbed my beauty sleep. I was thinking the stuffs I shall do today and tomorrow. But, the singing birds were telling me to lay—stay still on the bed—not wanting me to rejoice the beauty of the world.

 

10:15 AM - At this time, if I chose not to leave my sit and let the cold coffee dissipated inside my stomach—I would catch a glimpse of familiar person in five minutes.

 

10:20 AM - This person came and approached the coffee shop without any single guilt within his steps. The white skinned man with his atrocious damped gray hair and also pair of pupils that have the same color with his hair described how his imperfections were striking enough to get noticed by my innocent huge eyes.

 

10:25 AM - The barista would call him as "Sehun". Because, I would like to think there is an invisible bond such as a friendship between them. But, I didn't want my jealousy pulled my rationality and turned me into a dull person.

 

11:00 AM - I would leave the coffee shop and back to my routines. I left him. I would really want if he hold my wrist and telling me to not leave him. But, then again, it was just my daydream. My sanctuary, in which I happily built with my illusion—my dream. Once, someone told me that dream should not be happened in reality. Since it would make us not be able to differentiate between dream and reality.

 

05:00 PM - I left my office and found out that I shall walked to the nearest bus stop and I would sit beside this person named Sehun. I would find him sitting and listening to music, which I would really love if he shared his earphone with me. I would want to know what his favorite music. So, when the time comes, we can savor our relationship within our favorite tunes.

 

05:05 PM - If I were him, the way we constantly bumped into each other would make he think that I were his stalker. So he actually did and he decided to wake up from his position. He gave me a usual weird and annoyed look, which I would reply it with a warmth smile. I would like to think this is the only way we could interact with each other. I am fine with it.

 

05:20 PM - Then, we left the bus stop. Break the invisible rope that was tangled between us.

 

03.00 AM - I would find myself woke up from a dream. I couldn't tell if it was a nightmare or a beautiful dream. The only think I could remember were a pair of gray eyes, a straight face look, the white skinned guy whose hair reminds me of ashes or those rocks near the beach. At the first week, I would wash my face to make me realize that wanting him is such an unhealthy way of living. But, it's been a few months I'm walking and enjoying myself at these routines. Did Sehun feel like that too?

 

06:00 AM - I opened my eyes and felt the warmth of the room, which I've been sleeping at for almost 4 years without somebody snoring beside me—disturbed my beauty sleep. I was thinking the stuffs I shall do today and tomorrow. But, the singing birds were telling me to lay—stay still on the bed—not wanting me to rejoice the beauty of the world. This time I decided to take a leap of faith.

 

10:15 AM - At this time, if I chose not to leave my sit and let the cold coffee dissipated inside my stomach—I would catch a glimpse of familiar person in five minutes. And of course, my prediction is always right. This time I feel anxiety crumbling my pride.

 

10:20 AM - This person came and approached the coffee shop without any single guilt within his steps. The white skinned man with his atrocious damped gray hair and also pair of pupils that have the same color with his hair described how his imperfections were striking enough to get noticed by my innocent huge eyes. My eyes observed the main road outside the coffee shop, trying to admire how people could be so selfish enough even their shoulders bumped into each other. In which, these thoughts almost make me to mess up my decision for the next minutes.

 

11:00 AM - I would leave the coffee shop and back to my routines. I left him. This time, I didn't leave the coffee shop instead I approached him. He gave me the usual stare he always gave me whenever he noticed my presence at the bus stop. I bit my plump lip. "I would like to know everything about you. The months, the moments we always bumped into each other are nothing if I compare my guts to this only chance to approaching you."

 

11:02 AM - Sehun just stared at me blankly. "I've been waiting for so long..." He gave me a sheepishly smile—that got me fooled because I was trapped in my thought that he wasn't a shy person.

 

11:15 AM - "The strange bond we built these past few months..." I whispered.

 

11:16 AM - "Most of people will think that it's impossible to maintain a relationship with a start like that. But, I don't care."

 

11:20 AM - "I love you."

 

11:23 AM - "Shall I love you back?"

 

03:00 AM - This time under the moonlight, we attached with each other. Skin against skin. His lips caresses against my imperfect skin as he whispered how perfect I am to him and I would reply his whispers with 'I love you's. Love is no boundaries, we shall admit to that. Age, status, gender, ethnicity—and everything couldn't block two souls who belong to each other.

 

06:00 AM - I opened my eyes and felt the warmth of the room which I've been sleeping at for almost 4 years, but now with somebody snoring beside me—it was really strange though, that his snores didn't disturb my beauty sleep. I was thinking the stuffs I shall do today and tomorrow which I will spend together with him. But, the singing birds were telling me to lay—stay still on the bed—not wanting me to leave his presence for the world. This time I decided to let our lips collided to wake him up from his temporary death.