Long Wait

Unconditional Love

Sungjae’s pov:

 

“Yah~ Sungjae-ah!” I heard Ilhon’s hyung voice, I slowly opened up my eyes. “Peniel hyung was calling your phone all night long, see.”

I grabbed my phone and look at it,‘17 miscalls’. “Try to call him back, and go to living room after you finished, Minhyuk hyung is waiting for you.”

 

I sat down, and trying to call him back... But it said, my hyung’s phone was not active.

 

Peniel’s pov:

 

Our plane was delaying almost 3 hours. Damn, I thought. I was missing Seoul already. Why don’t they understand? But I am already on flight right now, thanks to God.

 

“Why don’t you call your team-mate?” Manager hyung asked while putting his seatbelt.

“I’ve tried to call Sungjae early, but no answer. Maybe He’s sleeping. It’s 2.00 a.m in Seoul right now, hyung.” I replied.

“Yah! You have other 5 members there. Why only Sungjae? Are you saving Sungjae’s number only, huh?” He asked jokingly and we both laughed.

 

I don’t know, I only think about our big maknae this few 3 weeks.,I though. And smiled to myself...

 

Sungjae’s pov:

 

“Sungjae-ah! Kkaja! We almost late!” Minhyuk hyung shouted from the living room.

“Wait hyung! A minute!” I shouted back. I fixed my shirt and ran to the living room.

“Haish! It’s because you sleep too late last night. Kkaja, bring your bag!” We both taking our backpack and climbed to the van outside. The other members were cheering both of us while eating. Yeah, only me and Minhyuk hyung who have a schedule today, and rest of us can stay at dorm, or practicing while we both busy with our schedules as the face of the group.

 

 

Peniel’s pov:

 

Aaaah~ finally!

I smiled widely as I feel the Seoul air... Again.

 

*****

 

Do you think my first two chapters are to short? :(