♛ 〈 application & sins 〉

♛ 〈 seven deadly sins — coed group 〉 | apply now!

application

application | source code

all tips and rules are in the application link, turn in application in the application link.

 


 

the seven deadly sins

 

  Pride

Pride is in love with themselves, and the fans are in love with Pride, too. They always have seen Pride as a leader, the person who keeps this group of 7 people together. What no one knows is that Pride is completely the opposite of what people think they are to be. Not even fellow members know about what Pride truly is inside. Pride is full of themselves, never thinking of anyone else but themselves. They fail to recognize the hard work their fellow members go through and instead focus on themselves and what they have gone through to get here today. Pride wants everyone to know his title, and soon wants to become on top of all of kpop has to offer. Pride will obviously never reveal their true self to their members or anyone else. Secretly, Pride always wanted to leave the group. Pride knows and feels as if the other members bring them down. When the members find out Pride's true nature, how will they react?
➤  leader, lead dancer, lead vocalist
➤ preferably male
 
 
  Envy
Envy was always the one you looked over. In school, in talent, and in this group. It seems as if envy lacks something that keeps them from shining like a star. Compared to the other members, you can tell that Envy clearly does nto fit in, so why would SM even put them in this group? The answer to this question is what no one knows, but the real reason is that he saw potential. He saw the passion that they had to become apart of this group, so why does Envy clearly lack? Envy has no confidence. Envy has always compared themselves to others, seeing what they have that they don't. Envy doesn't know that they have this much potential inside, and probably never will because they keep comparing themselves to others, and they don't see what they have the that the others don't. Will Envy eventually gain the confidence they need to become successful, or fall short of everyone's expectation?
➤ jack of all trades
➤ preferably female
 
 
 

Gluttony

Kpop is known for idols with amazing legs, flat stomachs, and chocolate abs. What the fans don't know about this is the hard work idols go through just to get their bodies like that, and for Gluttony, the journey is becoming tough. Unlike what their character would be like, Gluttony doesn't stuff their face with food 24/7, but does the exact opposite. They stay away from food at all times and whenever they're not doing something important, they must exercise. When Gluttony does eat, they either eat very little, and at very special occassions, Gluttony will eat a lot in one sitting. This is what people would call binge eating. They starve themselves for days, and for one day, they eat as much as they want. Gluttony has suffered from this disorder ever since they became an idol. Everyone expects your body to look amazing, and that's what most entertainment company stresses on - to keep your body in tip top shape. When this becomes a major health problem to Gluttony, will they continue to keep this bad habit or throw it away?

➤ main vocalist, sub dancer

 
 
 

Lust
Lust always grew up with never knowing what true love feels like. Lust always wanted to be famous and have lots of money, just like Greed. Ever since Lust knew what dating was, they were known as a player. Jumping around from person to person, Lust never felt a thing. They just wanted one thing and that's exactly what their name is: lust. Lust isn't old enough to be jumping around looking for these dirty things, but somewhere inside they needed it. This gave them a bad reputation in school. Lust was also extremely talented, but that was never known to any of her schoolmates due to people not seeing Lust for themselves, but only their bad reputation. Not only did it make their reputation bad, but it also became a bad habit for Lust. They started using people left and right to get what they want and not feeling anything whatsoever. Lust has also done some very bad things to get them where they are today. Yes, Lust was talented and very attractive, but to companies, that is never enough. Lust had to do to get them where they are now. When news spreads around about Lust's bad habit and reputation and what Lust did to get where they are now, how will the crowd react?
 

➤ main dancer, lead rapper

 

 ϟ Wrath

Wrath has always had a problem with their anger, whether it be because of losing a game or because someone called him a name. He could never hold his anger in, and he would release his feelings by either yelling or even a physical fight. Even though Wrath has his anger issues, he was always amazingly talented. He always wanted people to recognize him for his talents and not for his anger problems, but that wish never came true during his school days. He entered SM, and ever since, got into a numerous amount of fights. And every single time, SM has never kicked them out. Why? Because Wrath has a unique talent and passion and skill. They couldn't afford to lose one of their best trainees because they have a little bit of an anger issue. Wrath always tried to fix it. They tried to release their anger in some sort of way other than violence or yelling, but that never seems to work. Wrath also knows no other emotion other than anger. Will Wrath ever find a way to end this neverending anger issue and find a healthy way of releasing the anger?

➤ main rapper, sub dancer
➤ preferably male
 
 
  Greed  
 
Ever since Greed was a child, they always wanted to be famous, be on top, and have plenty of money to spend. Greed always want the center stage for themselves and all eyes on them, which contradicts how they are in a group where the fame and money is divided equally among members. This is what Greed hates, being apart of this group. Greed would rather have all the fame and fortune to themselves rather than sharing it. There's nothing more Greed hates more than sharing. Ever since Greed was a trainee, all they wanted to do was become a soloist. They never even thought of the chance of becoming part of a group where you have to be forced to share everything. When a chance to become a soloist finally arrives at their feet, which decision will Greed make - staying with the group or fulfilling a dream they always had?
 
➤ lead dancer, lead rapper

 

 

 

  Sloth

Sloth was born talented. It seems like they were rapping and dancing since they came out of the womb. Although Sloth is talented and has the definite ability to become amazing and worthy of becoming a legend in kpop, they fail to try to do so. They'd rather sit back on the couch eating chips and watching TV than performing on stage infront of hundreds of cheering fans. When Sloth does perform on stage, they do it lazily, with no effort to it at all. Now the fans think it's just the charm they have, and since Sloth is oh so attractive, they don't seem to mind much, but you know who does mind? SM Entertainment. They've noticed Sloth's lack of passion and interest in being in this group, and surely they don't appreciate that. When SM threatens to kick Sloth out of the group if they don't pick it up, will they live up to their expectations, or fall with no effort to even try?

➤ lead dancer, lead vocalist
 
 
 
 
 
 
* lead does not equal main. main > lead > sub.