Thank You

Thank You

 

 

“Okay, so you remember the girl with the bowl cut down the hall that told us she was also a Hottest?”
 


You look up to the sound of your roommate’s voice, coming from your bedroom’s doorway.
 

 

“Yeah. What about her?”

 


“She got me the hook up. She gave me this blueprint on the KBS main building and told me how to sneak into the waiting rooms at Music Bank. It’s legit.”
 


“Erica…” You give her the side eye as you take a bite of your freshly made snicker doodle. 
 


Not again…
 


“So do you wanna go with me tomorrow?”
 


“And get kicked out and humiliated and ultimately bring shame upon all international K-pop fans around the world? I think not.”
 


“Come on, ____. Live a little. This maybe our only chance to meet 2PM and most importantly, Taecyeon.
 


She thinks it’s just a crush, or “fangirl feels”, but that name holds a great significance to you. 

 

More than Erica could ever know.

 


“You said that last time.  Luckily I didn’t go and who got banned from Inkigayo? You.”
 


“But I got to hug Kai and D.O., your biases. I don’t see any problem with that. Anyways, we don’t have class  tomorrow because of some random Korean holiday and I need a look out…that’s probably why I got caught last time,” Erica says while narrowing her eyes at you.
 


“Don’t try to put the blame on me.”
 


“I already did and you’re coming with me tomorrow,” Erica laughs and walks back to her room.
 


————————
 


“So here’s what we’re going to do,” Erica trailed off.
 


Yes, she managed to get you here. Outside of one of the KBS building’s hidden back doors. Crouching behind a dumpster. 
 


Classy.
 


“You’re going to be my look out while I try to find the security chart that shows where all of the idol’s dressing room are. 2PM doesn’t go on until 2:30 and it’s 1:45 right now, so they should be almost done getting ready. And then we’ll make our way to their dressing room. Taec is yours and Chansungie is all mine,” Erica says with a wide grin on her face.
 


“And how do you know all of this?”
 


“I’ve got connections,” Erica chuckles.
 


“Shhhhh.. someone’s coming, watch.”
 


A man in his mid thirties, with a custodian jumpsuit, walks out of the back door, whistling,  and dumps two large bags of trash in front of the dumpster. He leans against the side of the building and pulls a cigarette from his front pocket. He takes a lighter out from his pants pocket and lights up the cigarette. He takes a quick puff and sighs out into the silence.

 

A voice emits from his chest pocket as he proceeds to pull out a walkie talkie. He mutters a quick reply, flicks his cigarette on the ground and opens the door to the building. He walks through the door way and right before the door shuts, Erica springs up and catches the door with the tips of her fingers.

 

She turns around and gestures towards you to come and follow her. You get up and quickly run and crouch behind her. Erica sticks her head into the doorway to check if the hallway is clear.

 

“I really don’t know about this,” you whisper.

 

“Trust me, ______. The coast is clear.” 
 

 

She got up and walked into the hallway and you followed in after her. The hallway was clear.

 

“Okay so let’s find 2PM’s dressing room.”

 

You followed Erica down two hallways, filled with dressing rooms and their doors with various names of K-pop groups that were going to perform later that day, until we heard male voices coming from one of the rooms. Before we could see which group’s name was posted on the door, five men walked out. Erica pulls you back into a small opening in the wall to watch the men.

 

“OMO that’s Chansungie!” Erica quietly squeals.

 

 

You look over at the five men to see that all of them are members of 2PM…All of them are there except-

 

 

“Where’s Taec?” You whisper.

 

 

“Maybe he’s still in the room by himself?”

 

“They’re walking away now… I’m going to follow them, while you snag Taec for yourself, ya hear?” Erica says.

 

“I don’t know…”

 

This is very risky… what if he’s not in there?

 

“For once in your life _____, take a risk. Let’s go,” Erica says as she begins to drag to the dressing room door.

 

“You’ll thank me for this,” she reassures.

 

“Okay, I’ll do it,” you say as you take the door handle and open the door.

 

“Fighting,” Erica whispers.

 

You walk inside to see a white room filled with mirrors and little tables for doing make up. You move your gaze over to the couch in the corner and you see a body laying on top it with his arm over his eyes.

 

Oh my goodness…..

 

He proceeds to cough loudly and slowly sits up and sees you staring back at him. The top two buttons of his dark blue shirt is open and shows the top of his chest. You can’t help but to stare and wonder what else hides under that shirt.

 

Stop it _____. 

 

“Umm who are you? You definitely don’t look like a cordi noona,” Taecyeon states.

 

He’s talking… to me…

 

“Uh yeah,” you nervously laugh as you rub your arm. He raises an eyebrow and stares at you.

 

“So… who are you? I don’t want to have to do the mean thing and call security on you,” Taecyeon says before he hoarsely coughs.
 

 

“I’m ______. Just a huge fan of yours, but I’m not going to do anything crazy. Are you okay?”

 

“Nice to meet you, ______. Yeah I’m fine, just a little cold.”

 

“If it’s any help, I always keep some cough drops in my pocket because I have the tendency to get sick easily. Do you want one?” you quietly ask.

 

“Sure, that’d be nice.”

 

You carefully walk over to him and hand him the cough drop.

 

“So what are you doing in Korea, or more importantly here in restricted area, backstage _____?”

 

You nervously chuckle, “Well I’m studying the Korean language at Yonsei this summer and my friend somehow convinced me that it was a good idea to sneak back here to see you.”

 

“Just to see me?” He laughs.

 

His laugh sounds better in person.

 

“Yeah,” you quietly reply.

 

“So where did your friend go? It seems like she/he ditched you,” Taecyeon commented.

 

“Yeah she did, but she had her own plans.. she’s a huge fan of Chansung.”

 

“Oh really? Just when he though that he didn’t have that many international fans…Well today is your lucky day, you have me all to yourself,” he looks down to his watch, “for the next fifteen minutes. Use it wisely.”

 

“Hmm I don’t want to something you’re not comfortable with doing.. and then there’s the fact that you’re kinda sick,” you trail off.

 

“Don’t worry…hmm do you want a picture or something?”

 

“Well maybe a picture… and a hug?” You quietly ask.

 

“Hahah, yes you can get a hug, but I hope my germs won’t spread to you.”

 

You get up and walk over to him and pull out your phone. You turn on the camera and stand closer to him. He wraps and arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer to him.

 

He smells so good..

 

You raise the camera and point it at your faces.

 

“Cheese…” he says as the both of you smile and you take the picture. You look down at the picture you just took and notice how close you two are to each other.

 

“You look really pretty in this picture,” Taecyeon comments.

 

“Thank you, “ you mutter while you try to hide you blush. He notices you covering your cheeks and he chuckles while mumbling a “cute” under his breath.

 

 

“If you don’t mind me asking, why am I your favorite member?”

 

 

“You seem like a fun, goofy, loyal person, who will always be there for the ones close to you. Even though you’re an adorable dork, you have your moments, where you’re serious and express deep emotions. For about two years, I was suffering from depression and I shut out people around me. My closest friend introduced me to 2PM and K-pop, and for some reason, I instantly noticed you, and from listening to 2PM’s music and watching all you guys and your videos, I learned to enjoy life and appreciate the ones around me. I slowly became a fan and got out of my depression. So I guess I want to thank you for that.”

 

 

“Wow, I didn’t know we I had that kind of impact on people. You’re welcome,” Taecyeon replies and smiles. He stares at you in wonder for a minute and leans over and engulfs you into a hug.

 

 

The door swings open and Erica jumps into the room and immediately closes it.

 

 

“_____, we got to go…. I may have gotten the attention of security,” Erica pants.

 

 

“Seriously?” you hiss.

 

 

“Yeah, hurry, I hear them coming..”

 

 

“So I guess this is it… It’s almost time for me to perform too,” Taecyeon trails off.

 

 

“Yeah, I can’t thank you enough for not kicking me out for being a creepy fan,” you laugh.

 

 

“No problem,” he replies.

 

 

You wave and turn around to walk towards the door. You pause and quickly turn back to him and kiss him on the cheek. He stares back you with a huge grin and waves as you walk through the doorway with Erica.

 

 

“STOP RIGHT THERE!”

 

 

“Oh crap, run!”

 

 

“You kissed Taecyeon,” Erica asks as the both of you run down the hallway.

 

 

“On the cheek,” you chuckle.

 

 

“Girl, you won’t believe what I did to Chansung,” Erica smirks.

 

 

“No you didn’t.”
 

——————————-


Taecyeon walks out of the room in a daze and almost crashes into Chansung.
 

 

“Hyung? What taking you so long?” Chansung runs up and asks.
 

 

 “The most amazing thing happened…”
 

 

“Lucky… I almost got d by fan… an international one..”

 

A/N

Sorry if this one majorly ...way  to start off 2013 *le sigh*

Commenteu!