dancing

30 Days Of Love

Dance in the Mirror
D.O/Kai | romance | 764w

 

The way he's showing love to his reflection and dance to perfection…

 

If someone asks Do Kyungsoo what’s dancing, he would answer Kai.

 

Kim Jongin is the best candidate for description of perfection. Everything he does is beyond the flawlessness a young boy can achieve. His body has the flexibility that Kyungsoo never saw before in his life. The way he would move to music, sway his body fittingly to the beat. That drives Kyungsoo crazy. Every time he passes the practice studio of their entertainment, he would stare through the little gap the door has. He always watches him dance like there was no tomorrow. Kyungsoo would gape at him with eyes fixed on his stretchy body just like a fan girl. And then Jongin would turn his head slightly or catches his eyes in the mirror and give him a tiny wink.

Jongin loves to .

 

He enters the room with a visible pout on his lips and bottle of water in his hand. He sits down against the wall watching him secretly from behind. “You’re tired?” he asks with a shaky voice because since the morning he has been training to reach the high notes.

“Nope,” he asks breathless, “why?”

 

With one last move, he stops dancing so he can turn and look at Kyungsoo with a smirk. “No reason,” Kyungsoo says and tries to look away while Jongin is walking towards him. He falls next to him and leans against the wall, no space between them. Kyungsoo’s mind scream danger, danger, too close but Jongin is too high for himself to move his arm away. “Cool,” he says before a silent welcomes them.

 

He looks ahead himself before he feels a hand on his thigh. “What?” he asks slowly and turns to look at him but it is a wrong step, because Jongin moves closer and closer. “You always watch me, hyung.”

 

“Excuse me?” he asks with disbelief, because he doesn’t watch him, Jongin just happens to be there when he is looking. Of course.

 

A soft chuckle fills in the room before Jongin leans his head backwards and lets a loud sigh. “Wanna dance?” he asks and looks sideways at him, smiling. Kyungsoo wants the shake his head no but Jongin is already up to his feet and is dragging Kyungsoo to the middle. “I don’t want to…” he pouts but Jongin shakes his head as no and holds his hand. After letting out a sigh he nods and takes his hand back. They start to dance.

 

Kyungsoo can’t help but realize that somehow his moves are smoother. Is it because of me, he thinks but scoffs. Idiot, he calls himself and makes a wrong move only to hear a chuckle from Jongin. “Keep your head at the game,” he tells him and nudge his shoulder with a pout.

 

He doesn’t know when the song has ended or why his back is pressed against the wall with no space between himself and Jongin. “W-what are you doing?” he brings out and looks in his eyes, too close, too close his mind screams but he can’t pull away. “J-jongin…” he whispers unsure and turns his face away because seeing Jongin in a wet thin shirt, no sleeves, sweat dripping from his stirringly brown hair is enough for Kyungsoo. “Please…” he stutters again and gulps audible.

 

“Stop running away.’

 

His head snaps up to him, eyes wider than usual, and lips parted showing his shock, “I’m not running I’m here-”

 

“Don’t play innocent. I know you’ve been watching me,” he says with a stern voice and he holds Kyungsoo’s chin earning a gasp from the shorter boy. “I don’t like games.”

 

“I’m not playing anything-”

 

“You’re doing it again…”

 

And then he sighs deeply, looking away. He bites in his plump lips and maybe it is a wrong move, a really wrong one because the next moment he gets trapped between two hands on the wall and lips against his. Shocked because of the rising emotions he pushes him away and his heart sinks at the sight of a disappointed Jongin. “I-I…” he brings out and groans in irritation before pulling him in again and plants his lips against his, almost too eagerly. “I’m not running,” he whispers against this lips and gulps as he sees the look in Jongin’s eyes.

 

“How about you become my partner for dancing…?”

“Only dancing?” he pouts lowering his gaze but Jongin is fast and lifts his chin.

“Hmm… How about for other things too…?”

“What things?”

“Oh Kyungsoo… You don’t wanna know, babe.”

 

30 day otp challenge

day3: dancing

go to master list.