I have no choice, this is me now.

I have no choice, this is me now. (ONE-SHOT)

 


 

 

Everybody laughs at her. She felt embarrassed when her classmates laughed at her. She kept quiet and she went back to her seat. She felt like crying but she decided not to show her tears to her classmates.

 

‘Ya, Jiyeoan-ah, if you don’t know how to do math why did you come to this elite school?’ One of her classmate teases her.

‘You should have gone to a public school instead,’ another boy said. Everyone laughed at her.

She was embarrassed by her classmates. She stared at Suzy who was sitting quietly at the corner of the classroom.

‘It was all because of you, Suzy!’ Jiyeon murmured.

She quickly gets up and ran outside of the class.

‘It was all because of you, Suzy,’ Jiyeon cried.

‘If you did not interrupted I could have do it by myself,’ she cries even harder than before.

 

*FLASHBACK

‘Jiyeon, come here and solve this math question on the board,’ Mrs. Kim, their math teacher called her to the front.

 

 

‘Nae!’ She said, raising her left hand a little.

She got up and she walk to the front. She trembles when she takes the maker pen to solve the question.

After a while someone raise their hand up and said ‘It’s wrong.’

Jiyeon got shocked and turns to see who said it. It’s Suzy.

‘Really?’ Mrs.Kim walk to the board.

 ‘It is wrong,Jiyeon ’ She rubbed the board. Just then the bell rang and the teacher went from the class.

            Her classmates laugh and when she turns around. She kept quiet and she went back to her sit. She felt like crying but she decided not to show her tears to her classmates.

*END OF FLASHBACK

 

            Suzy always do better in her studies unlike Jiyeon. She fails her Math subject frequently. Since then Jiyeon did decided to do her best. She took extra classes and she goes to many tuition centers to be one of the smartest. A year later, she improved and reached in 50 best list students in the school. She became a popular girl in the school for her prettiness and her smartness.

Everybody looked at her as she walks towards the crowd. Some boys even followed her like puppies. A boy ran to her and bowed.

‘Jiyeon-ah, Will you go for dating with me?’ he gasped for some air while holding some pink daisies.

She took the daisies from him and she looked at him with a disgust look.

‘Can you remember you told me something earlier?’ She smirked.

‘No, no’ he shook his head even though he knows.

‘Ya! Jiyeon-nah, if you don’t know how to do math why did you come to this elite school? ,’ she acted like him.

‘Remember? Hm?’ She glared at him.

‘I-I’m really sorry but at least—’ before he could finish his sentences Jiyeon pushed him to the ground which was muddy and wet and throws the daisies on him.

‘Don’t you dare to talk to me again’ she walks off with her friends.

The boy was left alone in the ground with mud all over his clothes.

 


 

Jiyeon walked to her class then she saw Myungsoo. She knew he was waiting for her. As she can see he is looking at her

'Jiyeon-ah'. He called her, she stopped and she approached him but did not ask why he'd call her.

'I was thinking if you want to go for lunch with me?' he asked.

'No,I don't think so,' she said.

'OK, thank you' .He smirked and he run to his friends.

            For one second she felt like someone just slapped her. She was wondering why he said thank you. She did not understand then she went to her class.

            A while later she saw Myungsoo was watching down the field at the window, she didn't like it. She came near to him while she was holding some text books.

'What are you looking at?' she asked.

'You're looking at the messy and ugly Suzy, aren't you?' she laughed.

'I didn't know you like that sort of girls. Doesn't she look stupid?' she laughed again.

'No!' he said.

'Oh, don’t tell me you like her, Myungsoo? ‘She asked.

'It's none of your business, Jiyeon,' he said.

 

             On the same day, she was talking with her friends at her favorite spot. A while later a boy came to talk to her, Woohyun. He is one of the famous guy in the school but a very simple and smart guy.

‘Jiyeon-ah, can I talk to you for a moment?’ Woohyun asked.

She looked at him with a strange look.

‘If you’d say yes can we go for dinner sometime?’ he asked.

‘No, I don't think so,’ she said and walks off.

               She knew she hurt him. She felt sorry for him ‘ Woohyun-ah, I’m sorry. You helped me but I have no choice, this is me now,’ she thought to herself and she walked off. She kept quiet and she went back to her class

 

              Jiyeon went back home. She was thinking about Myungsoo who asked her out before Woohyun and then he said thank you. She wasn’t satisfied with Myungsoo’s character.

She hates it when he looks at Suzy. ‘Why is it always Suzy?’ she thought. She didn’t like Myungsoo but she hates it when somebody prefers Suzy more than her.

‘Aish, WHY? WHY? WHY SUZY? Is he blind? Fei is single, Jia is single too, and even Min is single! But why Suzy?' Jiyeon was talking to herself.

 

              She went to school the next day. She likes to walk at the school park. The park has many types of flower, herbals and plants. The science students have planted all that. She was busy admiring the beautiful scene when she looks forward.

              She saw Woohyun looking at her, his friends was there too. He was holding his mike. Then began singing to her that makes puzzled for a moment. She never knew there was somebody going to sing for her. She was happy and she listened to every line that he sings carefully. Finally he finishes his song and puts the mike ta right place and asked ‘Will you be my girlfriend?’

She smiled to him. She was really surprised then she said. ‘Yes,’ she smiled to him again.

               Woohyun came closer to her. He was shocked as well; he hugged her as he was really happy. She was happy too. She chuckles when she saw Hoya and Sungjong cheered for their best friend. They was jumping and screaming. She liked that scene she liked their childishness, she felt she was loved.

 


 

             Suzy took her books and put them on her table. She flipped each paper to find the answer for the question. She took another book out from her bag but suddenly somebody grab it from her. She slowly turns to see who it was. It was Jiyeon, she sat beside Suzy and smiled to her.

 

'Didn't get the answer?' Jiyeon asked.

'Not yet,' Suzy take back her book from Jiyeon.

'Good luck,' she said.

'Oh yeah, I heard that Myungsoo is aftering you, huh?' she added.

'No,' she quickly packed her bag; she stood up to leave the place.

'Are you going somewhere?' Jiyeon asked.

Suzy turn to see Jiyeon, she did not say anything for a minute.

‘Jiyeon-ah, I know we have misunderstanding but I didn’t mean to do it. Please try to understand. When are you going to stop? I admit it's my fault but please leave me alone.'

'No, I won't leave you just like that, you have to suffer. You must know how I felt earlier.' she glared at her.

'I was bullied every day after that incident; I was teased every single time. Do you know how does it felt like? You feel like dying,’ she said.

Suzy could not say anything. She kept quiet the whole time, feeling so bad for what she have done to Jiyeon.

'Study hard,' Jiyeon sighed and then her hair and left.

The school is organizing a prom night in the assembly hall. Everybody was busy looking for the partner and asking each other to be their partner.

'Aren't you going to ask me if you can take me to the prom night,' Jiyeon surprised herself.

She has got no idea why'd she ask him like that. She didn't plan to ask him a lot. It was the devil in her, her anger towards Suzy makes her blind and deaf. She did know what she was doing.

He looked at her, 'Would you come to the prom with me if asked you? Hm?'

'I don't know, I might.' she said.

'I could not say no, it will be an embarrassment. I asked him and I reject him, he will laugh at me. What am I doing? I have a boyfriend,' Jiyeon thought.

'And I might ask some other girl,' he winked at her and walked off.

'I almost die, what if Woohyun knows about this,' she thought.

She cupped her face with her hand.

'I'm going crazy.'

 


 

Jiyeon was busy thinking about what she did now. She felt like an idiot saying something stupid like that. Someone interrupt her by calling her name. She looked up and it was Woohyun. He looks pale and sad.

 

‘Did he listen to my conversation with Myungsoo just now?’ she thought.

‘Would you go to the prom with me?’ he looks like he forced a smile.

She puzzled, she was still thinking about the incident.

‘Jiyeon-ah,’ he called softly.

‘Nae, I’m sorry!’ she got shocks then she calm herself.

 She looked at him and asked ‘What were you asking just now?’

‘To the prom with me?’ he points his finger to him.

She smiled to him, ‘Yes, I would love too.’

She smiled again and said ‘I’m your girlfriend, right?’

They laughed at one another.

‘I’ll pick you up tomorrow from your house,’ Woohyun said.

‘You have a car?’ she asked.

‘My father bought it for me,’ he said.

‘I’ll come at 7, Wait for me,’ he kissed her forehead and left the place.

 

                It was Sunday. Jiyeon waited for Woohyun to fetch her to the prom night. She heard the house bell rang, she run to open the door. He was holding a bouquet of flowers waiting outside, smiling to her.

At the moment she saw him. She gave him a warm smile.

 ‘Wait a minute, I need to wear my heels,’ she runs to the sofa grabbing her heels from the side of the table.

‘Come in,’ she said pleasantly.

He walked forward and gave the bouquet to her while smiling.

She smiles back to him, taking the bouquet, ‘Thank you.’

He kissed her cheek.

Then he asked ‘Oh? Is your parents at home?’

She laughed, ‘No, they’re not at home. Are you scared?’

‘Of course, what if you’re father takes the knife from the kitchen and comes to stab me because I kissed you,’ he explained.

‘Aniyo, he is a nice man,’ she praised her father.

He bent down and grabs the heels from her and wore it for her. She was happy to see him like this. She realizes that Woohyun is the only one who always makes her feel happy. She loved the way he took care of her, like a child. She was admiring him.

‘Why are staring at me like that?’

‘Just for fun,’ she said.

‘C’mon, let’s go,’ he took her hand. ‘We’re getting late for the party.’

 

              A few minutes later, they reach the school. Jiyeon saw Myungsoo waiting outside the school. She knew he was waiting for Suzy. Woohyun walk forward to Myungsoo and talk to him and entered the school looking for his friends. Jiyeon was watching them, right after Woohyun went inside she started walking toward Myungsoo.

‘Hey, Myungsoo, waiting for somebody?’ she asked.

She supposed to not ask him this question. She knows very well she’s somebody else’s girlfriend. Just then Suzy’s came, he did not bother to answer. He walks off as he saw Suzy coming in. She didn’t like it. Everybody was staring at Suzy. That was her first time looking at Suzy who was really beautifully dressed like a girl. She hates it, she was pissed.

Jiyeon was jealous. No, not exactly, she didn’t like it. That’s all. She was angry and she pushed Suzy.

' Myungsoo , aren't you going to ask me to dance with you?’ she asked.

He smiles and pulls Suzy nearer to him.

 ‘I love you,' he said, then as Suzy looked up at him. He bent over and kissed her, forgetting that Jiyeon was watching them. Jiyeon was speechless.

‘Jiyeon-ah, I need to talk to you,’ a voice from behind said and she turned to see, it was Woohyun.

             She was shock; she knew he saw what she did to Myungsoo and Suzy. She was speechless and panic. He took her hand and he walks her out of the hall. Jiyeon thought he is going to break their relationship. He stopped then he look at her a moment. She was expecting him to say something nice even though she know it’s was never going end nicely.

‘I love you, I love you so much and I always liked everything about you but I’m not sure that you love me or not.’ He touches her hair, as she looks at him quietly.

‘And now I think I loved the wrong girl.’ He looked at her and he asked.

She knows this was going to happen. She didn’t know what to say. ‘Do you think I loved the wrong girl?’

Her tears started to fall. She could not face him. She puts her head down. She could not forgive herself. She can’t stop crying she really feels ashamed to face him.

Just then he bent down to comfort her. She looked up at him. She gave him a smile, a pure and sincere smile to him. She hugged him tightly.

She didn’t want lose a perfect guy like him.

She thought ‘Suzy got nothing to do in my life. I ruin everything by myself. It was my fault for being a dunce and putting faults on somebody. She tried to explain the situation many times but I didn’t bother to listen to Suzy. It was my fault. I’m not going lose him. He is my happiness, my everything.’

‘No… no… you did not love the wrong girl,’ she said, sobbing.

 ‘I love you,’ finally she managed to say those precious words.

‘I love you the most,’ he kissed her forehead and he hugged her again.

She was happy when he said that he loved her the most. She won’t lose him. He is everything to her that meant so much to her. The guy who makes her realize what was love meant. No doubt, no hatred, only love.

He held her hand. ‘Want to dance with me?’ he winked.

She chuckled, nodded and said ‘hm’

He brought a warm kiss on her lips and said ‘I will always love you.’

 

 


 

THE END

How is it? Did I mess up?

HEHE Hope you guys like the ending.

Thank you so much for reading my fic and subscribing.

Love you guys a lot.

THANK YOU!

*BOWS*