the story begin

HELLO PARADISE "seoul international high school" #HIATUS#

Yul POV

aahh.. so refreshing,finally i'm back!! hmmm.... seoul city fragrance, oh!!! i forgot to introduce my name Hi! i'm kwon yuri but my family and my bestfriend call me yul, i just came back from japan with my brother and my bestfriend. aahh i really miss this country of mine KOREA!! yeah....

and i miss my childhood friends, how are they now?? my aegyo queen and my dorky kid hhhaha,, i miss them, how i wish i can see them right now. well i'm in korea right now, so i can see them LOL. i can't wait to meet them *grinning*

"yah yul!! what are you thinking of? you grinning like an old man eww,, don't thinking "that" stuff in this good weather, it's disgusting"

"YAHH!!! you are the one that thinking that,don't accuse me like that CHOI."

"hhhaha sorry!! but you really like a ert when you grin like that" he runaway before i respond to his sentence. Aish!! that choi, i will surely kill him if i catch him, that shikshin is making me crazy, sometimes i'm thinking why he become my bestfriend?? but he always will be my bestfriend, he helped me when i'm in trouble, he cherring me when i'm down, he is a good friend but prankster also, he is Choi Sooyoung.

"Hyung!! are you ok?? you are spacing out just now." 

"oh.. aniyo, i'm ok, it's just i remember something hhehe"

"YAH!!!!!!! KWON YURI, KWON JOOHYUN ARE BOTH OF YOU WILL JUST STANDING AT THERE?? LEST GO TO THE FOODCOURT I"M HUNGRY.." aish! that shikshin always hungry everywhere... 

"hyung come on, before soo hyung eat up all the food" aigoo.. he is right that choi can eat twenty bowl of ramen when he is hungry

"you're right hyunnie, let's go"

yah hyung don't call me that, it's enbrrassing" he looked down with red face

"aigo!! my dongsaeng is blushing right now" i while walking toward foodcourt

"hyung!!!" he pout

"hhhaha,,arraso, arraso!! let's go before that shikshin eat all the food"

we arrived at foodcourt with soo in front looking for an empty place, he decide to sit near the window. we order 6 bowl of ramyun, 2 hamburger, a plate of salad, 2 cup juice and soft drink. don't be surprised, it's not me, i just order one bowl ramyun,hotdog and juice, my brother order salad and juice and the rest it's sooyoung's. aren't i tell you guys that he is a shikshin,. hhhaha

"hyung if you keep eating that thing, you will die young" oh crap!! here again bored lecture from my brother, he always concern about a healthy food, he always eat that mucky salad and suggest us to eat that eww.. my brother sometimes more annoying than soo, but that is him who always care our health, always come between me and soo if we has a fight,always help me if i have a problem, fair and polite to other person. That's my brother kwon joohyun.

 "aish.. maknae, i will die if i'm not eat this so just eat your food!! arra!!"

"ne hyung, mianhe" hyunnie said, poor hyunnie, hhhaha 

"guys, i need to go to bathroom" i said,

after finishing my thing i went back to foodcourt but i heard this girl shout

"KYAAA... HELP ME, THIEF!! YAH STOP THAT THIEF" that girl shout, i reflex run after that thief, i chasing that thief make him fall to his knee's, i grab  the bag that he stole, and handed to the girl who's panting in front of me, well i can't see her face because she wear a cap and sunglasses. When i turn around i fell a strong hand hit me and i fell to the floor, that thief keep hitting me THAT'S IT!!! i can't stand it anymore i hit him back and make him fell unconscious.

"serve you right!! scumbag!!!" i wipe my blood from my nose, the security comes and bring that thief, the girl who i help approach me

"a-are you alright?" she ask, is she dumb or something she already see my bruise and still ask me if i'm alright? tch,, calm down yul.. she is just girl.

"it's okey, i'm alright.. next time don't wander off alone miss, well excuse me i need to go" i said to her and smile. she grab my wrist

"w-wait, but you are injured l-let m-me treat them"  she said

"nah,, it's okey you don't have to, beside my friend are waiting for me so i need to go, bye.." i said

"bu-but.. " she prevent me to go

"no more but miss, anything else? no.. goodbye then" i turn around and walk away

"THANK YOU STRANGER" she shout, tch.. girl nowaday i just wave my hand without turn around.. i comeback to foodcourt and see soo and hyunnie arguing.

"hey..hey guys what wrong??" i ask

"HYUNG!!!"

"YUL" they shout in unison


well, guys that's for now.. hope you like it.. 

CIAO!!!!

please leave a comment