Meh Forward . :D

We Got Married - Wooyoung & IU

Hey guys , DID YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION . I sincerley wrote thtat from my Milky heart . Please, read you might feel the same to o . Hey, maybe WGM producers adn writers may see that description and think otherwise .

I dont care if you say my username, JUST TELL SOMEONE FROM KBS ABOUT MY DESCROPTION

My description is the reasons that you, WGM people may consider WooU as a couple on WGM . PLEASE!! I AM BEGGING!!

Well its just a WooU fanfic, of how what we, Lollypops want WGM to happen . ^.^ I really do try to make this realistic as possible! KAMSAMNIDA!

Wooyoung's POV:

The sun had risen and the uproars of my 2PM brothers had begun . xDD

~Today was an ordinary day for Wooyoung .He had his new album to show off and many photoshoots to attend . As for the rest of 2PM, they all had a free day that day , Since Wooyoung was debuting his solo album,  he had been more busier than usually, thus making him a bit strange and uncomfortable witht eh sudden change . ~

6:43 AM - South Korea Seol - 2PM'S Dormitory . 

I was getting ready for the day's schedule . And as i was , i hearing snoring from every corner of the house . Aishh ,, those guys, are so lucky to have today off . While i have multiple things to do .. 

Junsu came into Wooyoung's room half asleep -

Junsu: Morning Wooyoungie -scratching head, while trying to keep his eyes open- 

~WILL CONTINUE LATER, DID YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION?!!~