Piece of Cake

Runaway Star

 

 

You were dreaming. About the party you went to and the one you we’re invited to for tonight. You didn’t much or talk much but you really had fun being there. You wanted to go, you hardly ever have fun since you have school and your mom is never around…you were thinking too much and so you relaxed and let yourself fall into an even deeper sleep.

 

 

“Yah…YAAAH!” You were shaken out of your sleep and open your eyes to see Kyuhyun standing over you and started to hear an odd twinkling sound. Then you jumped because well Kyu was in your room and seeing your morning face and hair. “Why are you in my room, why are you touching me?!” you yelled, barely. “You mean to say you don’t want me to touch you?” He leaned down and asked with a smirk on his smug face. You just narrowed your eyes and growled at him. “Anyway you didn’t hear your alarm, which I don’t know how I could hear this annoying twinkling all the way down stairs. Now get up you’re late for class but you can make it by second period. I already picked your outfit for you.” He said nonchalantly. “You what?!” “Would you stop yelling it’s still early and I’m not fully awake yet.” He complained. “But you’re dressed. Why? And why pick out my clothes” You looked over at your desk “and pack my homework in my bookbag why are you like this?”

                He stood rolling his eyes and then let out an exasperated sigh. “Well I do have somewhere to go right after you leave, but don’t worry I’ll be back before you” He winked slightly “you actually did your homework so bravo and if you’re already late why waste move time looking for an outfit.” He shrugged and left the room. You glared at the back of his, sure maybe you bought the bookbag packing part but he probably just wanted to go through your underwear drawer or something the creep. All the same you got dressed and whined the entire time. You hated school so much.  You hated being woken up. You hated being up early period everything about it .

                “Take a granola bar and get going, I’ll pick you up from the bus stop later.” Kyuhyun said waving goodbye to you. What’s gotten into him? He was being SO weird…well weirder than usual and that was pretty weird but you were too out of it to REALLY notice it. You checked the time once you got outside and yawned. …”What I’m not late at all” You said but then looked around the neighborhood and noticed that no one else was outside walking about …and that was really weird. You checked you phone again the time was right but the day… “What…SATURDAY?!? I am going to KILL him” you said storming back towards your house from the bus stop. “Just wait I’m going to wring his ne-“ you dropped your bag on the floor when you caught sight of the scene that was created in the doorway to your living room. There was at least five giant balloons floating around a boquet of lilies a huge two layer oreo cake on the table to the right with burning candles in it.

                Suddenly there was music and singing and as it got closer you clearly recognized the voice of Kyuhyun singing happy birthday to you and he was just finishing up “Haaappy birthday dear~girl you doesn’t like me~ happy birthday tooo~ yooou. Now make a wish” he whispered before he blew out your candles -_-. “Gosh don’t you even remember your own birthday you idiot.” He said in the dark of the living with his forehead somehow against yours. “Well I guess you can go back to sleep for now but I do have more planned for you later. You’re not going to that party your know” He kissed your head then quickly moved away like he thought you would hit him…which wasn’t a bad idea since for some reason you were crying. Not because of the surprise but because you just realized it was your birthday and your mom wasn’t there and Kyu was the one doing all this for you..and you don’t even lik-

                “Are you crying?” He leaned down with a toothy grin. “No you spit in my eye when you blew out MY candles you .” “Yeah yeah” He said rolling his eyes. “And what makes you think I’m not going to that party.”  He stared at you for long moment…just staring and he was practically melting you with his eyes. “You haven’t even noticed that the outfit you’re wearing isn’t even yours. I bought that for you, like it? I’m saying you aren’t going to that party because I’ve already made plans for us today. I like you and that automatically means no one else can have you…unless you absolutely fine me completely despicable.” He closed the distance between you and him again and this time pulled your chin up to kiss you on your lips and he held his face there was a few seconds before pulling away.

….and completely pretending nothing happened. “So are you going to sleep or do you want breakfast?”

This man is unbelievable.

You stared at him in awe as he got eggs from the refrigerator. “I’m going to try to cook again without burning your house down.” “Don’t worry, you’re too stubborn to have feelings for me, but I’m more than willing to wait for you. I don’t have anywhere better to be.” He smiled. How can he just say things so simply like it was nothing even you were blushing and you don’t even like…him

Right?


http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31700000/what-jpg-cho-kyuhyun-31763740-497-374.jpg

yeah this was ...interesting.

Rated M for languaegeee XD ^^^^^^