Park Junho takes his (her?) toll

Love Finds A Way

"...... PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" you started laughing. 
Sungjong frowned. "ya...YA! why are you laughing!" 

"ahhh hyung... youre so cute" you giggled. 

He turned bright red. "What?? are you sure youre not gay?" 

"Yes Im sure." you chortled as you stood up from the bed to do your chores. "Dont worry."  You winked as you smiled and left. 

Sungjong gasped for a second and touched his heart. It was beating faster than normal. *Why am I like this...?*

 

***********************************************************************************

"HYUNGS! TIME FOR DINNER!" you yelled. 

one by one, the members began to come down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

"what are we having...?" Sunggyu asked while rubbing his eyes. 
"hyung... open your eyes and youll see! why are you walking with your eyes closed?" you asked hesitantly. 

"... WHAT?? WHAT ABOUT MY EYES! THEYRE OPEN! SEE?? SEE??? SEEEE!!!" he raged as he pointed to his eyes.

you leaned your face so close to his to observe if they were really open. You didnt notice Sunggyu suddenly stare at your eyes and breathe unevenly. 

"y-yah..." he whispered softly as you kept staring at his eyes. 

 

"okay hyung.. you win. i guess they are open." you leaned away and continued to set the table while Sunggyu remained frozen. 

"wow! our new maknae made kalbi! WOOHOO!" Dongwoo suddenly popped out of nowhere and slapped your back. 
 

You suddenly lost your balance and fell towards Sunggyu, who caught you so you wouldnt fall. 

When you woke from your little daze, you blushed furiously to know that Sunggyu was embracing you, and you immediately pushed him away and continued setting the table. 

But Sunggyu remained there, as he touched his chest lightly. *Park Junho.... you dont.... feel... right..*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

authors note here (: 
just clearing the confusion.. when sunggyu says that jiyeon doesnt feel right, he means that he felt her s when hugging her. ._. 
awkward, right? xD
because.. you know... jiyeon is a girl, and she doesnt have muscles or a manly frame. (: