An Unexpected Result

An Unexpected Result
                     Alex stayed in the hallway for more than five minutes thinking of what just happened between him and JiYeon.He knew this wasnt something normal for him and maybe even for JiYeon but he just couldn’t stop his feelings from expressing themselves…
                   He rose up from the ground and went straight to the concert.The show was amazing and all the members had a great time performing,but suddenly Alex saw Jiyeon with a sad expression in her eyes.Alex immediately felt responsible for her feeling on the stage and tried to exit the concert but the next moment JiYeon started looking into his eyes.
                   He just froze also feeling his heart beating very fast,seeing  JiYeon eyes being filled with tears.
Alex knew he had to go away but he just couldn’t move knowing that his heart is ordering him to stay here with JiYeon.He stayed at the same place for the rest of the show looking deep into her eyes thinking what she might think about him
                 After the show all the members allowed only ten fans to meet with them and  luckily he  was one of them….Slowly as he walked in the room felt my heart beating very very fast…Strangely  he talked very normal with the rest of the members but when he finally met JiYeon his eyes start feeling with tears of happiness and sadness at the same time.He talked with her for almost half an hour and when he was about to leave JiYeon stoped him,grabed his hand and put a note in his hand….
              Slowly with his hand shaking he opened the note and what he just read made his eyes being filled with tears….

 

 

To be continued...sorry for being so short.I'll do my best in the next chapter