A picture perfect moment

Picture Perfect

 

"I'm tired, oppa." Na Eun said resting her head onto Minwoo's shoulder. Minwoo and the twins had came over to Na Eun's house to have a sleepover. Seo Rin was already there since the day before. Her parents were on a trip or to them their second honeymoon and Lay offered to take care of her since she practically lived there with Na Eun. 
 
"Then why don't you go and sleep? I'll wake you up later." Minwoo said as he place his arm around Na Eun's shoulder. She nodded against Minwoo's shoulder, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder. 
 
"Thank you Minwoowoo oppa." She said, burrowing her face into Minwoo's neck. Blood rushed into Minwoo's cheek, as he felt Na Eun's even breath on his neck. 
 
"Minwoo what are you watching?" Kwangmin asked as he sat the bowl of apple crisps on the coffee table. The twins went to help Seo Rin bring out the snacks for the five of them seeing how Lay and Suho went out, and trusted them not to thrash the house.  
 
"Shhh~ Na Eun's asleep." He whispered. The trio silently place the snacks on the coffee table, before carefully sitting down onto the couch so not to disturb the girl. 
 
----------
 
Lay and Suho returned to the house, finding it quiet and still. 
 
"Do you think the kids are asleep?" Lay ask as he walked into the living room.
 
"They should be." Suho answered hanging his coat up. 
 
"Suho," Lay called from the living room, "come look at this." Suho walked into the living room, standing beside his 'wife'.
 
Minwoo was asleep head lying on the headrest, while Na Eun was lying, head on his lap, legs on Kwangmin's lap. Seo Rin was situated between the twins, head leaning against Kwangmin's head while twins laid on either side of her shoulder.  
 
"Aren't they just adorable?" Lay cooed. Suho nodded in agreement. Lay quickly took out his phone and snapped a picture of them sending them to Tao. 'Aren't that adorable?' He sent. And the reply was almost instant.
 
'Oh my god! I wish I could see this personally!' Tao replied. Suho and Lay smiled to each other, before leaving the kids there to wake up on their own.