Don't Be Sick Again

When He's Sick....

It was a rainy Monday morning. You cheerfully skipped into the classroom, hope to have him as the first person you see in class this morning. As soon as you stepped into the room, his seat was empty. You frowned and plopped yourself onto your seat beside his. 

*Byunghun's not here yet?* you felt disappointed and waited for him to come. 

Unfortunately, the first bell had rang, signaling the start of lessons. You turned to look at L.joe's seat and your heart sank.

*He's not coming.* 

You went back to look forward again when the teacher came in and started the lecture of the day. Physically, you were focused on the lecture, but mentally you were thinking about your boyfriend.

*Why didn't he attend the lesson?* 

As god can read your mind, a paper ball was tossed from behind and landed perfectly on your desk. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at the paper ball before turning around. 

There, Lee Chanhee, or better known as Chunji, was smilling at you. You looked at him confusedly.

"Read, that." he whispered as he pointed to the paper ball that he had tossed.

You turned back and took the paper ball before carefully unfold the paper. You turned back to look at Chunji again. He plastered an awkward smile and motioned his hands as to signal you to read the notes.

You gave him a loook and started to read the notes.

"Sis, L.joe is sick. That's why he's not here today. Please don't be mad at him cuz he's really sick and couldn't move an inch not to mention to text you about his condition. Peace !^^ " 

You frowned and started to worry. Now you really coudn't focus on the lessons anymore. You just hope that the school ended as soon as possible.

---

As soon as the last bell rang, you kept your belongings and rushed out of the school towards the bus stop. Ten minutes later, you reached the neighborhood of L.joe's apartment. You went to the mini mart just a few blocks away from his apartment to buy some ingredients before heading to his apartment, knowing that he will never shop for groceries.

You entered the elevator and it zoomed up towards the 13th floor. You stopped in front of his front door and entered the passcode which only you and him knew. It clicked and the door was unlocked.

The room was dim and the curtains were not open. You took a step forward and noticed another pair of sneakers which was not L.joe's.

"Did Byunghun buy new sneakers?" you thought and shook your head again. 

"This is not important, Byunghun is more important now." you entered the living room and pulled apart the curtain. Lights streamed into the room and brightened very thing up. You settled the grocery bags on the kitchen counter and ran towards his bedroom. 

"Byunghun, are you al-" you stopped when you saw Changjo sitting on the couch near the window, playing with his iPhone. He looked up and waved.

"Hi sis!"

You tiltled your head and looked at him.

"Jonghyun? Why are you here?" 

"Taking care of L.joe hyung of course." Changjo answered. Your eyes widened.

"And you skipped school?!" you asked. 

"My brothers come first than anything. If hyungs need me, I'll give up anything just to fulfill them. Of course, school too." he shrugged and stood up.

"But still...." Changjo smiled and walked towards the door.

"Don't worry. I'll catch up my lessons with Ricky. Gotta go, I'll leave hyung to you now." he waved and disappeared out of sight.

You waved back and sent him out of the front door. After that, you went back into L.joe's bedroom again. He was lying lifelessly on his bed with a wet towel over his forehead. Your heart hurt seeing your playful and noisy boyfriend being sick like this.

You got closer to him and took the towel away before checking his temperature. It was indeed hot. You touched his burning cheeks and grew more hurtful.

"Byunghun oppa..." you whispered. You moved his blond fringe from his eyes and softly kissed his forehead. 

L.joe stirred and slowly opened his eyes. You noticed him and waited for him to adjust to the light. L.joe finally spotted you and his eyes widened.

"~~~" he tried to get up but you stopped him.

"Don't move. You're sick, remember?" you patted his chest.

"Why are you here?" he asked weakly.

"To visit you of course." you said and walked away to the basin which Changjo left it before and wet the towel.

L.joe softened and watched you walked towards him before placing the towel back on top of his forehead again. You straightened his blanket and looked at him. L.joe smiled.

"Did you eat?" he shook his head.

"Then I'll cook some porridge for you, okay?" he nodded. You smiled and walked away to prepare for his meal. 

L.joe sighed and rested under the warm blanket. Minutes later, you came in with a tray. You placed the bowl on the night stand before helping him to sit up. You tried to help him lean against the headboard but instead, L.joe leaned his body against yours. His head resting on your shoulder and his arms wrapping around your petite waist.

"Byunghun, you need to eat first. Come on." he pouted but still listened to you.

You blew the porridge and held out the spoon and he obediently ate it. L.joe smiled which made you to reflect his action.

Minutes later, L.joe finished the bowl of porridge and you settled it onto the tray and gave him his medicine. L.joe gulped down the tablet and drank the water that you gave him. 

"How do you feel now?" You asked as you checked his forehead. L.joe smiled and held your wrist.

"Better now. Since you're here with me." he said and kissed your cheek. 

"You should thank Jonghyun. He skipped his lessons just to make sure that you're fine." L.joe shrugged.

"I'm his hyung. He's suppose to take care of me." you slapped his arm lightly.

"Hey!" L.joe rubbed his arm and pouted.

"Aww! Is that how a patient should be treated?" You softened and rubbed his arm.

L.joe smiled and wrapped his arms around you before pulling down onto his bed. He buried his face on the nape of your neck and inhaled your scent. 

"I missed you. I wanted to attend class, but Cap hyung just won't allow me to and sent that annoying maknae here." L.joe complained and kissed your neck.

"You should be thankful that they care for you. I was worred too. When Chanhee said you couldn't move an inch, I started to panic." L.joe moved and looked at you.

"He said that?" you nodded.

"That stupid friend of mine. How dare he embarrassed me in front of my girl?" you patted his arm.

"Don't be mad at him. You know Chanhee, he likes to make things look worst." you chuckled.

"I can't believe I befriend such bastards." L.joe said.

"But they care for you." you told him. L.joe smiled and held you close to him.

"I know. But I believe you're the one that care the most for me." you smiled, glad to hear him saying that.

"I love you." he whispered. You smiled and hugged him.

"Please don't get sick again. I can't stand seeing you like this." you whispered. 

L.joe your hair and kissed your head.

"I will. If you give me a sweet and passionate kiss." you frowned and looked at him.

L.joe puckered his lips and closed his eyes, waiting for you.

"Are you sure you're sick? You don't sounds like one." you suspiciously looked at him.

"I really am sick. Check my temperature again if you don't believe." he leaned in but you pushed him away.

"Okay, okay, I get it. You're SICK." L.joe smirked.

"So, kiss me. I'll get well soon, and we can be more lovey dovey again in school." you made a face and chuckled at him.

"You are so silly, Byunghun ah." you shook your head.

"Come on! I really wanna kiss you." he pouted and held your face close to his.

"Alright, alright." you surrendered. 

Slowly, you leaned in and brushed your lips with his. L.joe kissed you passionately and slowly. You squeezed his biceps when he deepened it. Minutes later, you pulled back and panted.

"I love you. My perfect girl."